Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• enienietli
    enienietli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Eni and my goal is to gain weight.
    I work at the DevotedHC and help disabled people. It's time to think about myself.
  • KellyMeyers2
    KellyMeyers2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! My name is Kelly and I am 6 days in on my journey to a better version of me!
  • amaesp
    amaesp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Amanda. I’ve used fitness pal before but never realized there’s an entire community. Looking forward to starting a new healthy life and hope to have some new friends join the journey🤙🏼
  • keganjones1995
    keganjones1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m kegan. Been going strong on diet and excercise for a week now. I just came back fitness pal to maybe meet people to motivate me every now and then.
  • casimiras
    casimiras Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! 21 years old from Sweden. Started my journey in November 2018 and im down 30 pounds. (SW: 260 GW: 140) I would love if anyone would want to add me as a friend so we can motivate eachother on this journey.

All the best,
    Casimira
  • angela592009
    angela592009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy new year everyone ! This needs to be the year I lose the weight 5 kids down my weight goes up and down all the time but this is my year joined a gym with a year contract we can do this 💪🏻

Hi everyone. I'm a new member and stated my journey today. Hope you are all doing well X
  • angela592009
    Options
    Hi everyone. Startedy journey today. Hope you are all doing well x
  • jordanjenifer0
    jordanjenifer0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so lost!!! I do not understand calories carbs or flying cows.... Anyone know how to explain it to a moron lol !!!
  • kharmony822
    kharmony822 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kathy I want to lose 40 pds..It wont be easy.
  • wigenieF
    wigenieF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new, and I need all the help i can get especially using this app. I have never been good with tracking my meals. Here it goes
  • angela592009
    Options
    Hi there. Just explore everything I think is the easiest way. Trial and error and eventually all click into place. I joined yesterday and still exploring lol good luck x
  • lovefrenchies
    lovefrenchies Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, too, and haven't started yet. Still reading through everything and gearing up, I guess, although probably more paralyzed by inaction more than anything. Don't want to be a debbie downer, but I am scared that I'm not going to be able to do this or that I won't be able to stay on it. I'm sure everyone else has tried a million "diets", too. My initial calories are 1200/day. I entered some test foods into the diary to see what/how much I could eat, and it seems like 1200 calories is pretty limiting even though we can eat high fat on this. I guess I will have to keep playing around to arrive at daily meal plans I can have. Right now I don't exercise at all and am not interested. I am hoping I will be more motivated if/when I start losing weight. Nice to talk with folks who are/have been in the same spot. Thank you.
  • Jkiwi81
    Jkiwi81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new, my names Jamie, I live in Sydney. Where is everyone from?
  • rosewaterrunsdeep
    Options
    Hi I am Mousumi, I am from India and I work as freelance virtual assistant. I will love to make some new friends here.
  • stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just starting ugh nervous and excited at sams time

you can do this Cindy, I know you can.
  • stayfocus3d
    Options
    amp0325 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and iv had this app for a while. I decided to post for accountability. I've really lost all motivation and I'm trying to get back on track. Here is to the New Year and healthy changes!

Hi Amanda I hope you are doing well, I truly understand that Plato don't ever give up, you can do this and you will. Believe in yourself.
  • stayfocus3d
    Options
    ValKellogg wrote: »
    I’m new too. Have been on WW for many years. Successful in earlier years but trying to stay on a plan has been my problem. Lacking motivation and support. My doctor and a friend recommended MFP so thought I’d give it a whirl. Thank you.

you are in the right place, welcome home.
  • TanyaxBaby
    TanyaxBaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Tanya, I'm 26 and a single mum to two children. I have had a MFP account for a while but only just decided I'm going to use it properly. I am desperate to lose 5 stone MINIMUM and I often lack support when it comes to dieting so I always fail. Would anyone like to be friends on here, to share tips and just offer one another general support?
    Thanks xx
  • mandibits
    mandibits Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting my weight loss plan. I’ve stopped and started for over a year. Hoping it sticks this year! 25 pounds to goal ♥️
  • ThinBlueLine1985
    ThinBlueLine1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I’m new here just trying to workout, meet my excercise goals, daily calorie goals, gain weight and build muscle. My ultimate goal is to be fit enough to join the Pennsylvania State Police and begin my journey in Law Enforcement. Any helpful tips on achieving my health goals would be greatly appreciated. Love meeting new people also and looking for new friends to help keep each other motivated and accountable!!