Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• netpatel
    netpatel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greetings from York, Pennsylvania, USA. I am learning how best to use MFP to track my food and exercise. I have linked my fitbit versa and have started logging food but not regularly. so far I like MFP.
  • TaraLeeFitty
    TaraLeeFitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Although I am not new to this account I have made a new one for a fresh start. I am 18 and looking to lose 49 pounds. I would love to support you and I would love the support so please add me as a friend. Good luck everyone :):)<3
  • eyesnheart1
    eyesnheart1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here! What fresh hell is this? Just kidding!
    Anyone else from Portland Oregon? I am trying something new by joining mfp so I can lower my cholesterol (which is 295!!!!) I have tried various other methods in the last year -some worked and some didn't but none looked at the macros of what I was eating so I think this might be the answer! I am motivated (but of course it is day 1) since I don't want to go on statins! Anyones tips are very very welcome~
    Looking forward to learning as we go!
  • Soul_mate
    Soul_mate Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone new here I m mother of infant and want to loose weight. Suggest me meals

See Its not that easy... You have to find out your goals.. then MPF will suggest you net calorie intake.. You have to login your intake abt exercise daily to find our where you are
    So its just a Monitor app.. it just does calculations for u.. n we are here to motivate u.. So start understanding basic terms first like BMR, calories content in various foods, how to measure your food and logg it correctly
  • Soul_mate
    Options
    jordy1710 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I am new here. My main aim is to focus on my nutrition, I don't need to loose a lot of weight but plan to train at the gym 5 times a week and keep track of my food. Thought I would start here.

Good this will enable u improve your fitness and maintain it
  • Soul_mate
    Options
    Hello I am not new to this site. But this is my first time logging back in, in a few years. I am now 27 years old and Type 2 Diabetic. I weigh almost 350 pounds. My goal by age 30 is to be 190 pounds and to have reversed my condition. Are there any tips you guys have for me? In 3 years I hope I am alive to see my goal come to past. I won't stop working until I reach my goal. It has been a yo yo for me. But I won't give up.

Ya there are tips.. firstone 1) be honest to urself and determined to your goals.. 2) to 10) Stick to first one... welcome dear..
  • QueenKenni
    QueenKenni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m Kenni. My goal is to gain 25 lbs this year. I’m currently having a really hard time with depression and neglecting to eat properly. Gaining weight will be better for my health and appearance.
  • jayespeck
    jayespeck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new. I want to try to start trying to lose weight and stick with it. I've had problems with motivation and decided to try this out. Let's see how it goes. 😁
  • melemaikaistowers719
    Options
    Aloha My name is Mele. I'm from Oahu Hawaii. I just started counting macros for ,y second part of my Journey
  • nicole2898
    nicole2898 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I’m Nicole, just joined 3 days ago and doing good so far! I’m hoping to lose about 25 lbs :)
  • Psn1der
    Psn1der Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. New here. Trying to lose 17.5 lbs in 6 months. My trainer told me to log my food here and it seems to be helping.
  • SaigeMW
    SaigeMW Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello friends;
    I created a MyFitnessPal account years ago and never held myself accountable for logging. I was diagnosed with type one diabetes March 2018 and am new to this entire world; I now have no choice but to be healthier. I have been working two jobs 12-16 hour days and put in my two weeks notice at one of them today so I can focus more on my health and spouse. Looking forward to achieving a better quality of life.
  • DP82mfp
    DP82mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to the community. Will definitely be asking everyone for their recommendations with my half marathon training and diet.
  • kdgraybill
    kdgraybill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm Kristin. I joined MyFitnessPal several years ago to help me lose weight before my wedding. I lost weight before my wedding, but gained it all back and then some after I got married. I have been trying on and off to lose the weight ever since. I realize now that I don't want to just lose weight, I want to be healthier for myself now and my future self.
  • lexibear971
    lexibear971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just starting ugh nervous and excited at sams time

Just here for support
  • lexibear971
    lexibear971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just here for support
  • Preetishal
    Preetishal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm jew to keto and this is my first day on this platform. I hope to lose weight.
  • DArellano6
    DArellano6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have tried Keto but for some reason I can’t stick with it.. I worry about the fat intake. I scares me. I need a better understanding. Any ideas?
  • Hellybelle1
    Hellybelle1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive joined today amd would love a few friends to help with motivation!! Do please add me :):)
  • Arnhrbrch
    Arnhrbrch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, just started about 3 days ago. Gained a lot of weight in the last 6 months. So this calorie counting thing might help me lose the weight. Looking forward to some progress.