Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• robhowardfitness
    robhowardfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I started my journey from Jan 4, and have never looked back.... Its great to be accountable for your food. Its amazing what you learn from entering all the details of the food you consume or about to consume.

My goal for this weight loss journey is Spartan Race in Sydney in May.

Love to add friends on here, so I can share tips and tricks you all may have.

Peace.
  • Fishmeister88
    Fishmeister88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I've been on my fitness journey for a couple of years now but I wanted to take it to the next level with this app. I cannot wait to see what changes it will bring and how far I can push myself.

All the way from South Africa,
    Chris
  • sophiahallfitness
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Sophia and I’ve started to use the app a week ago. I’ve just finished my chemo treatment and during that time I lost a lot of weight and strength. My goals are becoming healthy, strong, gain all the weight I’ve lost (maybe put some more on) and have a nice bum 😁
  • sarahjoyfrost91
    sarahjoyfrost91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back on here again! - gained back a chunk of the 60lbs I lost 2 years ago. So here to get it back off again, add me, could do with some re-motivation :smile:
  • davemidlo
    davemidlo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have been using MFP since 2011, yes I have yo-yo'ed but thinking maybe support and a few MFP friends might help this time!
  • fitorage
    fitorage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just starting on here a few days. Never really been part of a community like this but it seems like a good place for positivity. It’s nice sharing info most others find boring like managing to jog a whole mile nonstop lol. I’m planning to use this app to keep myself accountable so you might see me around. Thanks and good luck.
  • Vamoose924
    Vamoose924 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Starting out fresh today with MFP. I'm in southern Oregon, wanting to get back in shape. I've never posted on this forum before, so hoping to get some inspiration instead of going solo in my fitness and weight loss journey. I also have a fitbit, so will join that group.
  • bobs6938
    bobs6938 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a 67 day streak. I am doing ok. I find it labour intensive getting my numbers into the APP. Any suggestions?

Has anyone else had this problem?
  • Ninnoc06
    Ninnoc06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finally getting serious about this - work hours allow for a morning workout, but so hard to get out of bed when it's freezing!! Any suggestions welcome. Also tried smoothie today - added chia seeds, was very yummy - and a whole carrot! Couldn't even taste it!!
  • flutes2
    flutes2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello: Happy New Year. I need to loose about 50 lbs on a petite 5'2 frame. I am 55 and have struggled with weight my whole life. I think my addiction to sugar has been a huge part of my struggle so last Nov 2018 I gave up sugar and alcohol, and lost a pant size. Now in 2019 I am using MFP logging in everything keeping to a low sugar lower carb mostly veggies, fruit, and lean protein diet diet. I find this easier than Weight Watchers which is too permissive and for some reason never works out for me. Best Luck to everyone and may we weigh less day by day.
  • ehspeed
    ehspeed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Eating fiber revs metabolism? Gonna add more bananas in my diet

Hi guys, this is my first post. I’m looking to build muscle and lose my belly fat. Hopefully I can do both with MyFitnessPal. I’m 5’9” 180 lbs and my goal is to look like Conor McGregor lol
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been on here since 2013. A lot of the friends I have are no longer around. If you are looking for friends, add me.😊
  • kirstyjadeex
    kirstyjadeex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.
    I’m 3lbs down so far and it would be nice to have people to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me 🙂
  • LizCocco
    LizCocco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! looking for more users to share motivation and support in this not so easy journey. Please feel free to add me, Im always up for new friends!
  • The_Pheonix79
    The_Pheonix79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new! Finally committing to a better me...super nervous and excited all at once.
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • chipfunatiQ
    chipfunatiQ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LizCocco wrote: »
    Hi everyone! looking for more users to share motivation and support in this not so easy journey. Please feel free to add me, Im always up for new friends!

Let’s connect! Chipfunatiq here. 🤪🥊

• ratz_z_z
    ratz_z_z Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am new here and looking for friends and like minded people to keep me motivated in my weight loss journey that I have failed and started multiple times in the past. This time the reasons for weight loss are serious and I have promised myself that I will not fail this time. I can’t.
  • Letsdothishealththing
    Options
    Hi all! I need some motivation. I just want to be as fit as I can - the big 40 is next year! Keep me going people! Not focusing on weight loss but more muscle tone.....all ideas and suggestions and challenges welcome x I am a working mum and so my own time is very minimal - so 30 minutes at lunchtime and then after 9pm at home! I know that's very limiting. xx
  • FoxyFinck10
    FoxyFinck10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just started back to a healthier lifestyle about three weeks ago. Started going back to the gym and watching my calories. I love looking at the success stories and seeing what works for other people. This time around with MFP, I am doing it for me and no one else. I want to be the best person I can be for me. Please feel free to add me. I love motivation!