Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• lorifrance
    lorifrance Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lori. First official day here. I found skinny taste site for the recipes I use and was using a fitbit but I think it died yesterday. May just get a pedometer to replace. Going to try to get down 40+ lbs. Wishing us all the best of luck.
  • krisUps
    krisUps Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people, hope you are successfully moving towards your goals.
    I've just popped up to introduce myself as a proper new user. I'm here to track what I eat that to make healthier choices and I do hope to loose a few kilos.
  • AngelaMarianSilverwood
    Options
    Hi there......I'm Angela and I am new here as well. I have gone back to WW(weight watchers) after putting back all the weight and more that I had lost. I have also joined a gym. As well as losing weight, I am just focussing on my overall health...... :)
  • SouthShore40ish
    SouthShore40ish Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there 44 year old Dad of 3. Looking for more daily loggers. It’s been a long sluggish fall/winter without much activity or healthy eating lol. It’s most definitely a lot tougher then it used to be. I remember when I could just cut out cream and sugar in my coffee and boom 10+lb gone in a month. Kids have me all over the place so it can be tough to sneak in a workout. If your looking for someone to help motivate and bounce ideas off please add me. Happy Snowy Saturday!!
  • javmo1967
    javmo1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, so.lookng forward to a better nutrition in conjunction with getting back to a daily routine of activity- Gym, Bike etc.
    I am a 51 year old Physician that love to ski, hike, bike but also live to relax-😁 - Good luck friends.
  • sambutcher620
    sambutcher620 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • Ryanorwhatevs
    Ryanorwhatevs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, Im Ryan, just looking to lose a little weight and learn how to have a healthy diet in the mean time, add me if you want!
  • AngelaMarianSilverwood
    Options
    New here....finding all the food is hard :p

What do you mean by "all the food is hard?"
  • Seralexa2019
    Seralexa2019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Super excited to be here 😊
  • mummy_h
    mummy_h Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just signed up here yesterday and trying to loose my holiday weight. Glad to be here.

Good luck
  • mummy_h
    mummy_h Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Super excited to be here 😊

Good luck
  • lindagrimm904
    lindagrimm904 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi my namei ix Liinda & I'm glad to
    meet everyone. But I need somw
    friennds to motivatfe yourself
  • Dedicated2bHealthier
    Options
    Hey everyone. Apparently I've had this app in the past but never did anything with it. I'm not new to exercise. I've been using my Fitbit but, now I was given a Sport watch. I still use my Fitbit though. Anyway, I workout 4 to 5 times a week for 4 hours. I run, do cardio, strength training, pilates and cardio. I box at home in my spare time. I love cooking, which helps a lot for my eating habits. I do have a heart problem but, that doesn't hold me back. My motivation is slightly being better than I was yesterday. If anyone needs a push I'm your girl. The only thing to fear is the weakness your legs after running with me lol. I'm serious about myself getting into shape but, will not kill myself by counting carbs. My lifestyle is being at my best. I will not lecture you or over fill you with information. I welcome any new friends.
  • ashleygetfit90
    ashleygetfit90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

• ashleygetfit90
    ashleygetfit90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So - I used mfp previously, but never used the community platform!
    Lost 5stone !

Fell off my healthy buzz for a while , and think I need mfp to keep me in check 😂
    This time aiming to use community also !

Not really sure how community parts work but hay-ho! We will figure it out ...

If anyone has breakfast idea hit me with them
  • jeanstclair7
    jeanstclair7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi all! I am Jean and have joined to lose a few pounds. I have been doing WW for the last few months and am stalled so I figured I would try the calorie count way. I now know why WW is not working so well because I have been eating more calories and fats than I thought. I also am not active enough so I will also try to do more exercise.
    Actually I had started on MFP awhile ago but never really used the site.
  • CindyPerez19
    CindyPerez19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost about 50 lbs many years ago with this app, today is my first day back. I am looking forward to starting my journey with MFP again. I have no friends so please add me for support and motivation! Let's do this :smiley:
  • NikkiLouise15
    NikkiLouise15 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I’ve just rejoined MFP after a looong break! I follow a LCHF diet and have done for the past 6 weeks... lost approx 20lbs so far and now my weight loss is slowing down I’m looking for motivation. Feel free to add me and come and say hi :)
  • somelikeithot31
    somelikeithot31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on here before...lost 15 lbs. then gained it all back :neutral: Now I'm ready to get it off for good and commit to a lifestyle change!