evelynedianearends Posts: 6 Member
    Hiya !!

Ran and healthfood all spring summer and fall last year ... than winter 🤮

Fell in little dip all my weight loss gone

I’m starting today again .. have gym membership need motivation for that 😽
  • HoopGrl
    HoopGrl Posts: 6 Member
    Hello 😁

Been on and off the app and back again. I’m 10 weeks this week of going to the gym 6 days a week. Food is a big thing with me and decided that I need to be accountable for what I eat as exercising alone is not melting the fat away. Would love to connect with others for encouragement and support both ways 😝
  • MWPaul
    MWPaul Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone, my names Matthew, I work as a Correctional Officer and need to drop about 100 to 120 Lbs and gain muscle back. I have had multiple surgeries on my right knee and need to do this with low impact or replacement will be the next step. Wish me luck
  • amsincl83
    amsincl83 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hello :)

I am Angela and I am looking to lose over 100lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend on here

[edited by MFP mods]
  • megangonzalez42
    megangonzalez42 Posts: 1 Member
    New to this and hope I reach my goals
  • TacoBoutFood
    TacoBoutFood Posts: 13 Member
    Hey looking for active friends to help keep me going. Having an active group of peeps helps keep ppl motivated. <3:)
  • coogar71
    coogar71 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I signed up a long time ago, here to give it another shot. I have a lot to lose, hoping I can stick to it this time.
  • andrewsddd
    andrewsddd Posts: 1 Member
    Here for maybe the forth time in 5 years! Lost over 2st 8lb using Slimming World, but I’m now finding calorie control is the only way to lose weight with my exercise 🙂 Looking forward to sticking to plan until May’19 & lose my final 10lb! Hoping to use the community a little more to spur me on..........so Hello 👋🏼 from me 😁
  • LiviaNicole18
    LiviaNicole18 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new here :) I've got around 80lbs to lose. Had a great metabolism as a child, but after some trauma's I struggled with not eating and overeating to the point my regular diet completely dissolved. I went from a weight I was happy with to a weight that makes me miserable every day, and with heading off to university soon (and showing an interest in boys, finally!) I'd like to be finally be happy with myself. Good luck to everyone else!
  • AndersStene
    AndersStene Posts: 2 Member
    Hello!
    I am new to the app, 3 days in. Not new to losing weight, I've been grind since September. 1 and lost 95 pounds so far with keto and intermittent fasting. I got 20-30 more to go.
    I have never counted calories or done the math on macros, it seemed super complicated. This app just makes it soooo easy to track macros and calories. It's awsome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm happy to chitchat, answer any questions or anything really!
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    I'm glad I finally go on keto diet .It works better for me than any diets I went on.I'm more happy, no hunger and no sugar and carbs cravings.I'm here for good health and long friendships with my friends. I accept all friend requests with open food diaries.🌅🤝🏻🎈

• rugbysean8
    rugbysean8 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. Just signed up. I'm looking to drop about 25 pounds for a rim to rim hike of the Grand Canyon in August. I'm hoping this will help with the accountability side of things.
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Hello All! I've actually been on MFP for years, but have recently quit my physically active job and am at home.. gained a quick 10 lbs... and I need new fit friends!
  • seaofflowers27
    seaofflowers27 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Im not exactly new to the app, but I'm starting over. I started using this app around 2010/2011 and lost a lot of weight in a short period of time. However I was young and not taking care of myself and fell into some unhealthy eating habits. Over the past few years I have gotten away from a lot of those habits (though they still linger in my mind sometimes) and have consiquently gained about 30 pounds in the last couple of years. SO..I'm starting over, and hoping to use community engagement to help me be more accountable to myself and to find some encouragement for living a more balanced life. Let's see how this goes!
  • lazaruspr8810
    lazaruspr8810 Posts: 1 Member
    After 20 years of on and off and yoyo weight management I've come to start this journey the right way...scared as hell but somewhat excited...just turned 40 and hope that I still have what it takes to get back in shape and be the and athlete again.
  • bruno_tavares
    bruno_tavares Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, new member here. I've recently lost around 35kg and am looking to maintain weight and reduce my body fat while gaining muscle mass (gym).
  • jjroth1167
    jjroth1167 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Everyone. My name is Lani and I've been a member since my download originally in April 2018, but I just never started. In October 2018 I thought I would try, and did a couple of days but quit again. Now, I've started again on March 4th, 2019. Since March 4th I have lost 20.4 lbs I log every bite of food I put in my mouth. I log all of the exercises that I do, and I log all of my water.

I am 51 years old, and I live in Idaho currently but planning on moving back to Indiana this year. I am completely disabled and finding exercises that I could do has been difficult but I found several workouts on Youtube for sitting in my wheelchair. I have progressive-remitting MS and I can walk but not far and never alone as I am a severe fall risk.

So I am now logging my exercise as well. I am worried that the "calories burned" that it shows for low-impact cardio workouts does not match what I am actually burning. I wish that there were disability exercises included in the list. Also, my doctor suggested a 1200 calorie diet but I can't figure out how to change the calorie goal in the Diary so I'm struggling. But the weight is coming off.
  • Steph__14
    Steph__14 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi ! I’m Stephanie . I’m doing this to become a healthier me with how I fuel my body .
    I currently do Pilates 5xs a week and weight lifting on the side . The one thing missing is my nutrition !
    I can’t wait to start this journey :)
  • dbadger414
    dbadger414 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new to the community but been using the myfitnesspal app for over a month now. Started at 302 and trying to get to 200-220. So far I've dropped 23lbs
  • Jay4one
    Jay4one Posts: 1 Member
    Greetings y’all, I’m 32 years old and I have 2 kids under 5. I’m overweight and out of shape. I’m also a stay at home mom. I resllly want a life change of healthy eating. I do have high blood pressure. Any help that I can get, I’m open to it.