Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• jaymiemangum
    jaymiemangum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have only been doing this for two weeks. Nothing else I have ever done has made me want to stick to it. I finally figured if I want to be happy and healthy. I got be able to eat the foods I enjoy within reason of course. Goodbye to all those other diets I have done! I can eat bread in moderation and not feel guilty. 😁😁
  • jjvandiver16
    jjvandiver16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jessica. I'm new here and really hopeful that this can help me take off so pounds. I recently went to the dr and found out I gained another 20 lbs. Needless to say I wasnt happy with myself. I'm hoping to lose anywhere from 40 to 50 lbs. It's going to be a process. I thi k the hardest part so far is to stop eating when I'm board. That's one of my biggest habits. So far I'm doing good. But I always watch myself walking into the kitchen and looking at food. So hard!!!
  • badassmommy33
    badassmommy33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Melissa I am a mother of a two year old and would love to find some friends on here to help motivate each other!! Please add me and I am so proud of you all for starting this journey!
  • Babymelany
    Babymelany Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been a member since 2011 but I can't recall ever posting or following the plan. Back in 2011 I slowly started to put on weight that year and after a bout with cancer from 2013-2018, I've peaked and stayed at my all-time high. I've half-heartedly tried to lose it and now I've just come off of WW after only a loss of 1.5 pounds in the last 3 months; so now I'm trying something different.
  • Beelynn86
    Beelynn86 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello. New to the app. Hope it helps me get back on track 👌🏻
  • prettypettay
    prettypettay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    StaminaX5 wrote: »
    Butterfly Bren you don't necessarily have to cut carbs just get rid of refined ones and go into a calorie deficit but I understand why you would want to cut carbs as it lowers your appetite but eating fiber revs up metabolism.for me I can't do low carb it gives me headaches so i just eat plant based with some meat.but each individual is different.

interesting you say you get headaches I wonder if that's why I'm having headaches lately because I'm cutting back on the carbs I never put the correlation together
  • TriniMuscle922
    TriniMuscle922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, all this is the first time I am using this app. My goal is to shred down to reveal the muscle I already have hidden under this winter fluff :D . I just need to hold myself accountable and hope to see results soon! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • MariaT_93
    MariaT_93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • gailtorres643
    gailtorres643 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MariaT_93 wrote: »
    Hi

Hey
  • terenced1981
    terenced1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I need friends. I’m empty :)
  • mariacfraser
    mariacfraser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    777palmbay wrote: »
    Hi, Today is the first day on this site. So far I like it. The food tracker I was surprised how friendly it was to use. I am determined to lose 40 lbs. I really would prefer 50 lb. but 40 Would be easier to keep off. I would like to find some people that would give moral support and I would do the same for them. Lots of success to all in this healthy lifestyle journey. Team Work. :)

• mariacfraser
    Options
    Hi
    I'm wanting to lose 25kg and looking for moral support too.
    How about we check in with each other for highs and lows and share what we're up to?
    M
  • mariacfraser
    Options
    I'm back and need support and motivation. I need consistency and accountability. (I don't want the latter, but I NEED it.) ;-) Hoping to finally do it this time... I have a LONG way to go.

Hi
    I'm new to posting looking for support and motivation. Want to share highs lows and what I am up to. How do we do that?
    Cheers M
  • briannamccormick94
    briannamccormick94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is probably my 4th attempt to stick with MyFitnessPal and millionth attempt with committing to a healthier lifestyle lol. So I guess I’m not technically new but I’m new to the thread! I’m Bri 😊
  • davem9827
    davem9827 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my names dave and I’m just starting out on here! Currently with slimming world but struggling so trying counting calories and seeing how it goes !
  • nomsa10
    nomsa10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hie everyone! I’m Nomsa! I have struggled with my weight all my life and I intend to make 2019 my year in every way. Thank you for the warm welcome!😘
  • mbarsainyan21
    mbarsainyan21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here. Trying to reduce my body fat by 5%. Trying keto at the moment.
  • Cindy4Change
    Cindy4Change Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your friends list. Im new looking to make new friends to help with accountability. Thanks. 48female food addict looking to change unhealthy behavior.
  • ShelleyThatcher1970
    Options
    Hi I am new "again" :wink: Looking forward to getting back on track and using this tool better than i have in the past!
  • rigel3782
    rigel3782 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing map my ride for years to track my biking but I have recently added walking, and running to my fitness goals. I am excited to explore my fitness pal. I like how they sync together.