Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• Zaddem
    Zaddem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Joining MFP community today from Lehigh Valley, Pa. My biggest problem is accountability since my parents passed away there’s no one cheering me on anymore. On medically supervised weight loss program - 90g protein and 1600 cal/day with no added sugar. Lost 20 lbs so far. Could use support from this group to keep me going to onederland.
  • gr33kgodd3sS1981
    gr33kgodd3sS1981 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Im new here and finding it difficult to work how fitnesspal works. Im 5 months post natal and needing to tone my baby tyre 😆. Any help is much appreciated with how to use this
  • pinchel2udy
    pinchel2udy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What’s up everyone just joined last week and down 8 pounds hoping to reach my goal soon!!!
  • Mixmasta785
    Mixmasta785 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Trying to lose weight for my health. My goal is 60-70 pounds less than I am now (I'm obese for my height 5'1").
  • Aboo18
    Aboo18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I joined hoping to lose a few pounds. I’m 19, I’m 5’5, weigh around 160, and hoping to get down to about 120 eventually. I used to be more active in high school, now that I’ve moved out of my parents house and I’m just working, I’m not as active. Definitely open to some tips and stuff to help get me started!
  • codygumz
    codygumz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone just joined looking to meet new people that share the same interest on fitness and motivation
  • LizzeeJay
    LizzeeJay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the community been using the app on and off for a year. It really works to hold myself accountable and I'm hoping to reach my goal by June. Wish me luck and I'll be supportive to you all too. Feel free to add, making friends is a plus.
  • its2bnown
    its2bnown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. Back again!
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Starting again! It's been a stressful few months of moving, new relationship, and eating poorly.
    Time to get my butt back in gear before I get too far off track!

SW: 165lbs
    GW: 150lbs
    5'6
  • fitforlife1696
    fitforlife1696 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new if anyone wants friends
  • sallysova
    sallysova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was depressed for several years, not motivated to do anything. I lost energy and gained weight. Now I can't walk a block without becoming winded. My mental health is better now I want my physical health to get better. I signed up for some yoga classes and have decided to change habits so I can become healthier. My first goal is to stop the scale from going up. My second goal is to be able to walk around the block without becoming winded or having my hips and back hurt.
  • sianesther
    sianesther Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I’m Siân. 2 weeks into my weight loss/fitness journey and I’ve lost about 9 pounds and already feel fitter. Need to stay motivated and remember that the weight loss plateau happens but I’m feeling pretty good!
  • elaineabaylis
    elaineabaylis Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi to All
    I have never introduced myself. I am down 50 pounds since November 2018. I have logged on for 400 days. Steady commitment since November. I want to reach BMI 25.
    I need 35 more pounds to get there. Wishing everybody good health and strong commitment.
    All the Best
    E
  • jonaseva5252
    jonaseva5252 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new here. Actually, I'm coming here for learning new something and gather much more knowledge about health and fitness. Hopefully the journey will be great in this forum.
  • mclush1
    mclush1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    40 from boston, previous member, then hacked account, now new member again...looking for friends and support for the journey ahead
  • Princess_Damama
    Princess_Damama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

My daughter used this program and lost a lot of weight so I thought that I would give it a try. I've been here about 1.5 weeks and have lost 7 lbs already.

I have chronic pancreatitis so my food choices are pretty limited. I can have no red meat at all and occasionally eat a small skinless portion of poultry. For a months I was on a full liquid diet. Now I am eating what I want. My stomach is always full of stomach acid (with meds) so I eat plenty of carbs to soak it up. Along with medicine side effects of weight gain I am up to 225 lbs.

I have to change my eating habits but keep in the restrictions of my diet; no red meat, no fried foods, some vegetables that easily digest, and so on.

I hope to meet others with my condition. I could use some help with my diet.

• csamuelscs
    csamuelscs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Just joining up. Used something like this eons ago when I was trying this with my daughter. Worked great then but I wasn't as motivated as I am now. Would love to encourage others and be encouraged as well. This is a tough row to hoe and hard to do alone. So glad that there is this forum. Blessings!
  • Ceils2018
    Ceils2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m new to this and have just completed the ideal protein protocol phase 3 so I am just a day in to phase four maintenance. Is there anyone else here in the same boat? Looking for info, tips, nutritional advice on how to stay on track and approach my meals and snacks.
  • isaiahaina
    isaiahaina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Back in the gym for the first time in 3 years. I grew up athletic and now I have this pathetic dad bod lol. Will probably post weekly to keep myself sane, and why the hell does everything hurt now🤦🏽‍♂️ Anyone on this bogus journey and excellent adventure as well 😂
  • tommy619
    tommy619 Posts: 14 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

I'm so confused. Who can comment on somebody's post?