Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• tommy619
    tommy619 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ceils2018 wrote: »
    Hi there! I’m new to this and have just completed the ideal protein protocol phase 3 so I am just a day in to phase four maintenance. Is there anyone else here in the same boat? Looking for info, tips, nutritional advice on how to stay on track and approach my meals and snacks.

I'm curious about the program you are following. Can you explain what is the different phases of your protein protocol?
    Thank you.
  • AlexMCosta
    AlexMCosta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, starting my journey to a healthier life. My goal is to at first lose some weight and then focus on body fat.
  • OptimistenMeg
    OptimistenMeg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Newbie from Norway here!
    Had a full knee replacement October 2018 and am now able to start exercising again on a more normal basis. I need all the support I can get. Main goal is to get rid of the 12 kgs that I put on during the last 2 years and get my body in shape to be able to walk longer trips, hike in the mountains, bicycle and bend my knee into a canoe sitting position again. Thought the last one would be easy..nope. I have got a new friend on my left arm, a Garmin 5s Plus and am ready to dig in. Feel free to add me. It is a bit daunting to 'see' all of you from my bionicwoman-single-point-of-view :)
  • sjbacot
    sjbacot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I have been here for about a week and a half. I have lost 7 pounds, and I'm feeling inspired and encouraged by the people who have friended me. Thank you!
  • Rockin_reese
    Rockin_reese Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So I'm another victim of processed food, added sugars, a sedentary lifestyle, and practically zero leptin sensitivity. On top of that, I'm trying to get back to a "normal" weight. This should be fun! :D
  • Fjk88
    Fjk88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, just started. Hopefully a fruitful experience.
  • zetababe_5
    zetababe_5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new here, checking out the MFP app features and logged into the community for the first time. I am trying to lose 35 pounds, using app to track my caloric intake. I wish everyone well on their journey and look forward to sharing my support!
  • DanielJFitness
    DanielJFitness Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    New here. Looking for motivation and to motivate.
  • Ameeeeeera
    Ameeeeeera Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. 🙂
  • KathyNagy211
    KathyNagy211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Looking for positivity and motivation in my feed!! Add me!!!
  • haileyshenanigans
    haileyshenanigans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Hailey and I am rejoining for probably the third time. I recently gave birth to my first child and I haven't lost any of the baby weight. I want to do this for my little one and be able to keep up with her. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated!
  • fuadk192018
    fuadk192018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lets achieve all our goals my fellow fitness pals
  • flintflash1
    flintflash1 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Howdy Fellow MFP Friends! Returning to the sight after a few years (way too long) and need to get back into shape. Put all my lost poundage back on (apparently I found all these lost pounds...YIKES!). Hoping to reconnect with all my MFP Friends (and long lost C.C. Friends) and make some NEW freinds along the way. Need some MAJOR MOTIVATION, but I know I am at the RIGHT SPOT!! Now time to take Baby step #1 and GET GOING!! :)
  • evaldasjankus
    evaldasjankus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy, total new to this site, Literally registered like 30 min ago. Still trying to figure it if it meets all the needs criteria, but so far looks interesting and a lot of information and need to get used to the sight and find out which functions is relevant for me. In general going back and forth to the gym, mainly trying to keep 3-5 days per week depending on my work schedule or activities out of work. More or less I am happy with my body and going to the gym to maintain the shape or so, probably main thing what I expect from this sight/app is to get a habit of tracking my food intake and monitor how my body reacts when I am more or less trying to eat food to the direction of the norms and so on. So yea food has always been hard to try for me and more important very lazy to maintain the exact amounts of what I am eating. I guess I am writing to much for the introduction but oh well, it should not hurt i guess hehe. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor :)
  • sherellwinns921
    sherellwinns921 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to My Fitness Pal. It seems great so far with the goals that I am striving to achieve. My current goal is to gain muscle and tone my body, with strong emphasis on my tummy area lol. I'm currently 120lbs so i'm trying to stay motivated and get this done once and for all. Good luck to everyone on their journey! :smile:
  • lookingglassnow
    lookingglassnow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! Downloaded myfitnesspal for suggestions, accountability, & for meal and weight tracking. Looking to lose 25lbs over 8 weeks period.
  • godsgiftformen30
    godsgiftformen30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Come follow me and let's help each other out! I follows back too. 💪🏾🏋🏾
  • dvd_journeytofitness
    Options
    Hello!! I am on a journey to lose 25 pounds and more for good! Would appreciate to be added in any support group!!
    Thanks
  • maryouma636
    maryouma636 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello it's a new start wish to all the best and reaching their goals

• aqtr00
    aqtr00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    My name is Mina and im new here. Planning to change my lifestyle to be more healthy
    Also to loose 7-9 kilos this month😊