• ganeswarprusty80
    ganeswarprusty80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...I m new
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Newish. I used MFP to get on track before babies. Now I'm the mom of two kiddos and finally feel like I can spend some time on myself. Hoping for some accountability friends. Please help me.
  • JefferyBunn
    JefferyBunn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jeff. I'm 5 ft 4, 157 lbs (as of today). I'm trying to get to 145 lbs by May 18.

I was at 156 Friday, and have logged 157.9 today, very demotivating.
  • rreesefitness
    rreesefitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have had the app for a few years, but really never did anything. In October, I had to have surgery for a sports injury which put me down for over 6 months. I have gained a lot of weight and have become unhealthy (that has been ongoing, but became so much worse). I hope to feel more confident in my skin again and get to a healthier point in my life.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is David. I have been on here for quite some time. I comment on all of my friends workouts, logging streaks etc etc. I also put up daily motivation and workout 5-7 days a week. I just can't seem to get any interaction from most. Would be nice to get some reciprocation, motivation and or a community. Please add me you will not regret it. I WILL KEEP YOU GOING!!!! RRAAWWRR BEASTMODE
  • krescendok
    krescendok Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm Kay. I'm in my late 20s, 5' 9" and weighed 197 at my doctor's appointment yesterday. Doc recommended this app to help me get to my goal weight of 155. This is the heaviest I've ever been due to emotional food binging, which I want to overcome. Never been pregnant, but I gain most of my weight in my abdomen so everyone asks "when I'm due". I want to get my high school body back and get back to fitting in my clothes. If anyone wants to be friends or accountability partners, let me know! :)

Have a beautiful day, beautiful people!
  • christierobk
    christierobk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there ,

I'm back on a weight loss journey , was on here around 2018 and starting again since Feb 2024. I'm. 5'5 , 49years old , Current starting weight in Feb was 230 lbs. Today I weighed in at 215.6. Not bad but thought I would have lost more already I have been doing the treadmill 5 -6 days a week 30 min. And changed my diet up. But the last 2 weeks have reached a plateau. I am now starting to track
    my calories and it seems I need to probley stay under 1500 calories a day. Anyone have some good suggestions for me please ?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning people! Feel free to add me....Say hello once you add! Have a fantastic day!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 38 years old, 5'4" and 150lbs. with 30% body fat. Looking to change my body composition to pre-kid when I actually had muscle and not just a blob. Goal weight of 135. Would love any accountability and friends. I look at my news feed everyday and love to sprinkle motivation.
  • ShermyMcSherms
    ShermyMcSherms Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lost about 15 lbs with a different app, trying my fitness pal to see how it compares. Would like to find people to join with on this journey of bettering myself.
  • DarrellGoodliffe2024
    DarrellGoodliffe2024 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heyyy all, I am a 42 y/o male from the UK just started getting into fitness this year really. Quit vaping over a month ago, started going to the Gym regularly and took up Karate and Kickboxing.

I work as an Incident Analyst for a Life Insurance Company and also enjoy the usual stuff like going out, tv, video games. I am training for a half-marathon and boxing match at the end of the year….so ye nice to meet you all! :)
  • kngddmbppx
    kngddmbppx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I just joined last week to be a part of a group that encourages each other to be healthy and fit. Also to have something other than a notepad to keep track of my nutrients and calories. Lol! I look forward to being a part of a group that motivates and encourages each other.

Thanks