Best/Favorite concert you've ever been to?

Options

Replies

• tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    THIRD DAY!!!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    OAR: Live on Red Rocks

Last summer...EPIC

Really? I thought that was their worst show to date. It made me not want to see them again and I had seen them every summer for the past 4 years.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick just one. Probably Kiss. Close seconds are Tool, Mudvayne, Aerosmith, 30 Seconds to Mars, Tom Petty (Stevie Nicks showed up as a surprise guest!)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    DAVE MATTHEWS BAND... every year at the gorge! in Washington!

I love you.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    1. Seether
    2. Nickelback
    3. Halestorm
    4. Black Label Society
    5. Hinder
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    When in high school i frequented the warped tour for like 6 years straight and seen so many bands i can't remember which ones i liked the best.... since i've been to Germany though i went to Rock-Am-SEE 2 years in a row..

Year 1 -> Royal Republic (Check them out, they are swedish), Bonaparte (Check them out they are creepy in a Gwar type of way), The Subways, Johnassy, The Reporters and SEEED. Seed is the best dancehall / raggae/ hip-hop band I have every saw... They kick the **** out of some major acts in america like Dave Matthews and other large band groups...

Year 2 was not as good but saw -> Itzy Poopskid (Germany Punk Band), Jupitar Jones, Angels and Airwaves (They were really better then i thought they would be), Flogging Molly, Social Distortion, and Greenday. Overall great show
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Rock Fest 82 in Chicago area. A lot of bacnds, one cheap price,and a huge party. headliner was Judas Priest from their Screaming fo Vengeance tour.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    While I've been to MANY good concerts through the years, U2's Joshua Tree Tour was....bar none.....a level above. Saw them at RFK Stadium in September 1987, and the place was LITERALLY rocking. It's an experience I'll never forget!

"09/20/1987 Robert F. Kennedy Stadium - Washington, District of Columbia, USA
    Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, Trip Through Your Wires, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (snippet), MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, People Get Ready, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Exit / Riders On The Storm (snippet) / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet), Help, Bad, October, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    encores: Party Girl, With Or Without You, 40

comment: The stage is wet from rain, and while running around during Exit, Bono falls and dislocates his shoulder. He manages to finish the show, though he wears a sling for the encore and is rushed to hospital as soon as the concert is complete." http://www.u2setlists.com/joshuatree-northamerica.shtml
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Hard to pick one. I have different favorites for different reasons.

Depeche Mode - One of my all time favorite bands. They were amazing live.
    Sigur Ros - One of the most beautiful, moving concerts I've ever seen.
    The Prodigy - Danced my azz off. Awesome show.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Harry Connick Jr.
    Lyle Lovett
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Metallica
    Beastie Boys
    Stained
    Godsmack/system of a down

Dr Dre/Ice Cube/Eminem/Snoop
    Jack Johnson and G Love

And yeah I'm gonna say it, Justin Bieber with my girls!!
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The Offspring two nights ago was hands down one of the best concerts I've ever been to! Amazing show. Aerosmith would probably be second on my list.
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Saw Gemini Syndrome in Colorado Springs last week. It was an awesome show! Super-stoked to see them again in Rocktober with FFDP. If you haven't heard of GS yet, look them up. Definitely an up-and-coming band. They are going to be B-I-G.

A7X, Kiss, Ozzy all put on great shows. Would love to see Maiden and Tool.

\m/ Rock on fellow rockers! \m/
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    The first concert I was ever taken to as a child was opening night of the Victory tour, Michael Jackson, 1984, Dodger stadium. No concert could ever top that. Say what you will about MJ, but his shows were out of this world.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Pink Floyd, 1994, Soldier Field, Chicago.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Saw Soundgarden in June in St. Louis.

I'm jealous... Bucket list item right there.. To see Chris Cornell in concert...

It is a toss up between Metallica and Five Finger Death Punch..
    FFDP and Trivium brought a lot of energy with them.. Completely higher level than what I felt at the Metallica concert.

Local bands it would have to be Chasing Pictures hands down!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Slightly Stoopid at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC

and

Long Beach Short Bus in Wilmington, NC

Government Mule was pretty good too!
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    TOOL and Puscifer <3 I love MJK
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Santana 2001 Tampa Florida....I don't remember the last half of the show and somehow ended up in Key West Florida the next morning. lol