JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 63

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @salleewins, sorry you had a tough time at the gym. I’ve had a membership for almost 4 years, I’ve tried a couple times to get a trainer but just couldn’t find one I felt comfortable with. Sometimes I just throw on some 🎧 and walk on the treadmill.

About a year ago I started going to some classes, that being said sometimes I just need a way to release stress. Take one day at a time, btw, go go go go....... 👍🏼😁👍🏼

@eminater, welcome back honey! Time to refocus my friend. You can do this.
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie thank you! Sorry there isn't a trainer suitable there for you. I love going for the stress to the gym. Now on Wednesdays, after an 11 hour shift (used to be Sundays), the gym is open if I need them! I need to get that music going again!
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Slleewins, sorry you had a tough time at the gym. I’ve had a membership for almost 4 years, I’ve tried a couple times to get a trainer but just couldn’t find one I felt comfortable with. Sometimes I just throw on some 🎧 and walk on the treadmill.

About a year ago I started going to some classes, that being said sometimes I just need a way to release stress. Take one day at a time, btw, go go go go....... 👍🏼😁👍🏼

@eminater, welcome back honey! Time to refocus my friend. You can do this.

If you have a Y with a pool & Water Aerobics or Water Zumba,it is an hour of fun.Many calories burned along with toning.I have difficulty walking & could Never jump around doing land classes.Also very social..I do 5or 6 classes a week.
    &if you are eligible for Silver Sneakers(we are not) then there is no cost.