JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 63

Options

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    @ghy5 aww thanks. I will think about some classes. I do love them and it breaks up the usual regular activities. There is not much space for bigger classes at this Planet Fitness and I see not many signing up for the ones at all. I think they could be good there, just not room for bigger classes.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @wellnfree I preferred cake without icing but FUDGE. . . THAT’S not Keto! LOL

@LighterBites I may have asked before but, where in Florida? I consider Lake Worth “home” but only lived there for about 7 years, 5-11th grades. I would move back in a minute, if I could.

@salleewins I meet my friend at one of the PFs here. Their participation in Silver Sneakers, at least here, is 1/2 off monthly fee and they don’t seem to have classes! Makes me sad.
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @Kres567 You may want to experiment with leaving off the salty foods to see if that's causing your water retention. Since we've been exposed to holiday treats, sugar and high-carb foods/drinks could also be the cause of water retention. You may want to consult your doctor or, at least, do some online research on water retention so you can get to the bottom of what's holding you back. May the coming new year be your best ever!