Boob job?

Options
1235»

Replies

• RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I think about it sometimes, but I don't want surgery or plastic bits in me..

Me too. At times I am insecure about the size of breasts but I feel really weird about putting foreign objects into my body, this also applies to things like IUDs and that sterilization procedure there they put those springy things into your fallopian tubes, so it's not just a boob job thing for me. Now if I could find a genie, I'd ask for real Cs, okay maybe Ds. :laugh: No one around here is complaining though. :wink:

In all seriousness, I think my breasts actually look better now that I have less body fat and have been strength training even if they are smaller.

Only you will know what is right for you.

ETA - Also the possibility of loss of nipple sensation, I wouldn't want to risk THAT. :noway:
  • stephendamour
    Options
    Maybe I shouldn't be commenting in here as I don't have boobs, but in all honesty I am a firm believer in any unnecessary surgery is one that you simply should not risk getting done.
    I know they are common these days but I think people often forget that you are required to sign releases for a reason and if it is not essential to your health maybe it is not worth it?
    Just my two cents.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to get a lift, which may or may not involve a small implant. My plan is to get a consultation by the end of the year.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a lift and implants when I hit goal weight, and I can't wait! I'm not a part of the IBTC (I'm a 34DD), but after 3 kids my boobies need a little help, and the implants will keep them up in the air and fantastic :) I also struggle with a bit of back pain thanks to my small frame, so I'm hoping that'll fix me.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I'm considering getting a lift when all is said and done. I want my girls to stand on their own two feet (so to speak).
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    IMO, this is not a decision that should be based AT ALL by the opinions of others. I have had breast augmentation twice. I don't regret it at all. I have 510 CC's and am a DD. I don't need to wear two bras for anything. I do zumba and run often. This is a personal decision and I discourage you asking for advice about it here.

Try Justbreastimplants.com. You'll find it is a hugely knowledgable site with forums with no negative judgements like you will find often on this site.

Good luck!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I have never had large breasts with the exception of when I was breastfeeding. My pre-baby size was 34C and I was fine with that. I am definitely smaller now (maybe 34smallB) but I am not unhappy with the way I look. I don't think I'd get a boob job even if they get smaller. I would feel weird having foreign objects in my body.
  • Txracy
    Txracy Posts: 78
    Options
    When you start becoming physically fit, the way you see your body changes. You no longer view it as decorative, you start to see how incredibly FUNCTIONAL your body is, and then you realize who cares if your boobs are small; you just lifted x lbs. or ran x miles!

I'm a 28AA. I used to be a gymnast, and I would say it's probably obvious. But, I have never felt unsexy. I realized that the only people who had problems with my flatness were other women who would mock me. I have never had an issue dating men and I was hit on a lot. My confidence didn't stem from some nearly-impossibly beauty standard based on ridiculous proportions; I have always viewed my body as FUNCTIONAL, not as merely decorative, so I always loved my body because it could do amazing things and I was STRONG. I cared more about what I could DO, than the way I LOOKED. Besides, I'm proportionate to my overall build. I would look ridiculous with big breasts. They would super duper obviously fake, and that's not a look I tend to gravitate toward.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Why do you want one? To please a man? Men don't like anything fake. Be thankful for what you have and focus on others. There are poor children starving in other countries that don't know where their next meal is coming from. Give the money to them and you will be happier. Happiness comes from serving others. Depression comes from focusing on self.

"Why do you want one? To please a man? Men don't like anything fake. "

THIS IS A FACT
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Ex gf (a decade ago) had them. They were fun to play with. Nice eye candy. But, it's not necessary
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    IMO, this is not a decision that should be based AT ALL by the opinions of others. I have had breast augmentation twice. I don't regret it at all. I have 510 CC's and am a DD. I don't need to wear two bras for anything. I do zumba and run often. This is a personal decision and I discourage you asking for advice about it here.

Try Justbreastimplants.com. You'll find it is a hugely knowledgable site with forums with no negative judgements like you will find often on this site.

Good luck!

Thank you for the info, when the time comes I will be doing my research... if I am still interested. As for "asking for advice here" I'm not. Just curious about who has had them done, their experience, and why. Also who has not, and why. The decision is fully my own:smile:

"Why do you want one? To please a man? Men don't like anything fake. "

THIS IS A FACT

Never changed anything for a man, never will. My boyfriend couldn't care less if I'm a B or go to a C or a D. In the end it is my decision, just as I'm losing weight for myself, not my boyfriend or anyone else. Plus if I get them and he doesn't like them because they're fake, well, he can kiss my bum. Literally :laugh: