SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Gaping holes in jeans...

...or in general.
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Females wearing prom dresses and prom shoes for a walk in the park or grocery store run. Effort is admirable but totally unnecessary...
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Gaping holes in jeans...

“Gaping holes”.... is it too early to giggle like a school girl? 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Bras... 😏
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Bras... 😏

Finally- one i don't wear!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    Bras... 😏

Finally- one i don't wear!

th?id=OGC.5fe09eca9682de82250fb03db8416f8b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3ohrygy2tKgUJMv8yY%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=sAE1tNm92zaLEcHkkK6%2bPw
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Have a super hero shirt on. Super hero socks. And skinny jeans. Maybe I shouldn’t step out of the house in case people laugh at me

But then i dont have a mortgage cause my house is fully paid for, so i guess it doesnt pertain to me

Steps out*

Sweetheart, I could stare at pictures of you in skinny jeans and superhero shirts All DAY LONG!
    I don't think it would matter what you wear, you always look sexy. ❤️

When I made my comment about men in skinny jeans my old brain was thinking of men quite a few years older than you.
    I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
    I would never.......❤️
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Have a super hero shirt on. Super hero socks. And skinny jeans. Maybe I shouldn’t step out of the house in case people laugh at me

But then i dont have a mortgage cause my house is fully paid for, so i guess it doesnt pertain to me

Steps out*

Sweetheart, I could stare at pictures of you in skinny jeans and superhero shirts All DAY LONG!

When I made my comment about men in skinny jeans my old brain was thinking of men quite a few years older than you.
    I would never.......❤️

There are men who can pull off skinny (ie slim) jeans. You have to have the build for it.
    @Will_Workout_for_food definitely has the build for it.

• RomaineCalm
    Options

Steps out*

I would never.......❤️

There are men who can pull off skinny (ie slim) jeans. You have to have the build for it.

To be fair I did burst one of my skinny jeans a few weeks ago I don’t think I can wear them anymore because I gained weight during my bulk loool

But thank you I do appreciate the kind words

Please tell me the butt split on them. I love that visual. :D
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 'mom' jeans/shorts are a hard no for me. I just think they make you look frumpy.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Any pants that aren't leggings. It is so hard to find good fitting pants when you have a small waist and thick thighs.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    the finger tat trend that's been going around for a bit now

if she's my age or older, she probably has a tramp stamp.

if she's 25-30 she probably has something on her arm/shoulder or a full sleeve and definitely has a foot tat.

but if she's around 20 then she's prob got a finger tat and they're so stupid. it's just too small an area to do anything meaningful.

the tramp stamp was honestly, and objectively, the best.
    we need to correct the timeline and get back to that finally.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    MrLimuzin wrote: »

Steps out*

I would never.......❤️

This bird proudly wears skinny jeans despite its build. Doesn't care what any of you think.

ev9iqcvc5v5z.jpg

Good for him. I like his confidence. Not his pants choice. He's too round in the belly for all that.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    MrLimuzin wrote: »

Steps out*

I would never.......❤️

This bird proudly wears skinny jeans despite its build. Doesn't care what any of you think.

ev9iqcvc5v5z.jpg

Good for him. I like his confidence. Not his pants choice. He's too round in the belly for all that.

r90xwb7yp0b7.png

He's also wearing a grumpy look that's very unbecoming.