Style trends you wish could hurry up & fade out

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I used to not like the pleather leggings trend, thought it was kinda skanky looking, but it's grown on me, I want some!
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I used to not like the pleather leggings trend, thought it was kinda skanky looking, but it's grown on me, I want some!

You and I are alike in the sense that, I too have had something grow on me with regards to tight leather pants

You can get medication for that
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options

You and I are alike in the sense that, I too have had something grow on me with regards to tight leather pants

You can get medication for that

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right

A needle in your favourite place.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options

If you wear them with something soft looking- i find it pretty and appealing.

If you wear them with more leather- i find it...dommy.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »

If you wear them with something soft looking- i find it pretty and appealing.

If you wear them with more leather- i find it...dommy.

So, even more appealing?

Yes, what ever do you mean MS?

I didn't specify UNappealing. Just make sure that is the look you are going for.
  • Marx_MI
    Marx_MI Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Man buns
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Grown men in super hero shirts or football jerseys. Rule of thumb....if you have a mortgage and 401k, dress like it gentlemen. Let the kiddos rock Spider-Man at the gym.

There's no such thing as too old for super hero shirts!

The group of guys at the gym in the corner belly laughing tend to disagree.

I'm not taking fashion advice from men unless they are gay.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    Options
    Hmmm. Have a super hero shirt on. Super hero socks. And skinny jeans. Maybe I shouldn’t step out of the house in case people laugh at me

But then i dont have a mortgage cause my house is fully paid for, so i guess it doesnt pertain to me

Steps out*

How are those things related? Not being snarky, just feel like I missed a piece of the conversation

Read back on some of the posts here and ull see why

Im all for opinions. Everyone has them

But when ppl start setting their opinion as a fact or a standard, thats when the line is crossed

I am wearing skinny jeggings. So...
    *middle fingers everywhere*

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Have a super hero shirt on. Super hero socks. And skinny jeans. Maybe I shouldn’t step out of the house in case people laugh at me

But then i dont have a mortgage cause my house is fully paid for, so i guess it doesnt pertain to me

Steps out*

How are those things related? Not being snarky, just feel like I missed a piece of the conversation

But when ppl start setting their opinion as a fact or a standard, thats when the line is crossed

I’m pretty sure I’ve read the whole thread. I guess there just must be some things I don’t understand - that’s why I asked.

Theres a certain gentleman here who said super hero shirts belongs to kids. And if u have a mortgage and a 401k u should dress like a gentleman

I let that comment slide. Cause opinions

Then he furthers out by saying his bro gym buddies laughs in the corner at guys wearing super hero shirts

So. Yes. To relate back to his criteria on why men shouldnt wear super hero shirts, i guess it doesn't apply to me

I generally think that people who tell anyone else what they should or shouldn't wear have issues far beyond fashion. But then I have always been a contrarian.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »

Steps out*

I am wearing skinny jeggings. So...
    *middle fingers everywhere*

Not ur fault u can pull it off nicely

*Suuuuuuuuuuper deep curtsy because i have full range of motion with all this stretch*
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Steps out*

I’m pretty sure I’ve read the whole thread. I guess there just must be some things I don’t understand - that’s why I asked.

Theres a certain gentleman here who said super hero shirts belongs to kids. And if u have a mortgage and a 401k u should dress like a gentleman

I let that comment slide. Cause opinions

Then he furthers out by saying his bro gym buddies laughs in the corner at guys wearing super hero shirts

So. Yes. To relate back to his criteria on why men shouldnt wear super hero shirts, i guess it doesn't apply to me

I generally think that people who tell anyone else what they should or shouldn't wear have issues far beyond fashion. But then I have always been a contrarian.

I agree which is why i stayed out of this thread mostly. People can wear what they want as long as they like it

But dont be telling people they should or shouldnt wear certain things. Ur opinion is not above anyone elses

Just wear the damn tutu I bought you!