Girls in their 20's looking to motivate each other!

Options

Replies

• ayeshaaaxx
    ayeshaaaxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Evening 🤗 I didn’t even know these groups existed! I’m 27, 5’3 and about 135lb I only want to loose about 17lbs but have lost my motivation recently and have been on a war path of eating this last week ...ooops! Reading about all journeys has helped give me a kick up the bum to start fresh tmra! Motivation buddies are needed ! :-)
  • peepersqueaker
    peepersqueaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yessss!!! Welcome to add me. 163cm, 82kg, 29 yo. I used to do a very physical job and since stopping that I’ve become a bit soft around the edges. 😅 I’m into swimming, cycling, yoga, diving and snorkelling. Oh and food.... 😂
    Let’s do this!! 🙌💪
  • hfredrickson07
    hfredrickson07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I’m 27 - 5’ 4” and I weight A LOT more than I should. I’m looking for people to help boost motivation and give some encouragement with some of their successes. Add me if your interested- I’d also like to create a Snapchat group to share stories and photos.
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi 🙂 I'm 26 & my goal is to get fitter & stronger 💪. I feel more in control of my body. I've always hated exercise but I want to change that.
    I'm a veggie with IBS so I try be vegan. I have an open diary. Would love to meet new people on here who are also trying to get into exercise.
    You got this gals 💜.
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love to motivate each other. I’m 150 pounds with a goal weight of 130.
  • ebeck62
    ebeck62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I’m 26 and 5’8 looking to lose 40ish pounds from 190. My hubby and I am doing more of an easy keto-low carb plan. Looking to meet new people to motivate and also help me stay on track!!
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    29 mum of 2 5ft 8 182lbs goal 140
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I’m 29, so hanging in there by a thread. I have a lot to lose. Again. Add me, y’all!
  • kaitlin_boyle
    kaitlin_boyle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love that MFP has these community boards! I’ve been a member of MFP since 2017 but never really used it until now! I’m 25, 5’6, and 220 pounds. My overall goal is to lose 80 pounds and get down to 140. I have a lot of work to do and would love some friends and support while on my journey!
  • tay0179
    tay0179 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m 27, started at 210lbs jan 1st, now 194lbs, first goal is 154lbs (56lbs loss) which I’m aiming for at some point this year. Loosing between 1-2lbs a week, anyone add me. I aim to post something motivational every day :)
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’m 23, 183lbs and my goal is 150lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Thecasswithclass
    Thecasswithclass Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m always looking for more friends :)

26 years old, 5 ft 2.5, 112 lbs. and trying to maintain!
  • monkeymagee
    monkeymagee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    24, 5'9", 167! Lost weight on here like 4 years ago (40 lbs) and was down to 145 ish, but gained some back. Goal is 150 first, but my ultimate goal is just feeling strong and comfortable in my body. Feel free to add me as well! :#B)
  • browneyesandstarryskies
    Options
    21 going on 22, I'm 5'7 and started out as 180 but hoping to get down to 130. I'm always looking for new fitness buddies or just people who like to talk :)
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I’m 23! 5’5 and 182lbs. Wanting to lose about 30lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I created a group that I think some of you might be interested in. It is called Young Chicks Getting Fit: An Accountability Group. It is for women around our age to post our goals weekly and help keep each other on track. Feel free to look it up or shoot me a message if you are interested in joining!
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25, 5' 4" and 153lbs. I've yoyo dieted since I was a teen and my lowest weight was 125 lbs. I ate a lot and gained some weight back! Currently I want to get down to 129lbs. Because I don't have much to lose, i get bored quickly. I exercise 5 times a week, yoga on rest days and 10000 steps a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. I want to lose 24 lbs. I also have PCOS. Thanks to strength training I now eat more than I used to. I eat 2080 calories to lose weight. TDEE is 2480. Feel free to add me!
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @xxzenabxx my story/weight/goal weight are almost exactly the same as yours!! I don't really strength train much any more though. It's so hard to lose the closer I get to my goal.
  • saynventeen
    saynventeen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im new here and would really like to have some motivational friends :)
    Add me ❤😆
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and have been here a while. Always happy to make new friends!