Replies

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ROUND 64 (Round 11 for me)
    5’5” 66 y/o Texas Lady
    SW 178 lb.
    GW 135-140 lb.
    Started Keto WOE on September 24th (2018). Still experiencing decreased arthritis hip and shoulder pain since the second week of Keto. Staying within calorie limits is easy enough, but not exceeding my carb limit is difficult. I don’t use my KetoMojo meter every day, but I think I’ve only been out of ketosis for a couple of days since the second week when the meter arrived. Some of my NSVs: feeling less self-conscious, wedding band fits, smaller clothing, and my happy husband, whether he’s inspired to quit his cigarette habit or not. Rounds 54 – 63 resulted in a cumulative loss of 29.6 lb. in 100 days! Another 12.4 lb. down, and I’ll switch to maintenance. This time, I’ll continue to check in—I’ve learned my lesson! You folks are stuck with me.

Day/Weight/Comment

01/03 147.2 Going back to work yesterday felt strange. I hadn’t been to work since mid-April (end of tax season). I didn’t have time to eat breakfast (egg, cheese, nuts, avocado), so I took it with me, but forgot to eat it. I took my turkey cabbage stew for lunch, which I ate, and I had a good dinner when I came home. On the way home, I picked up a pair of well-fitting black slacks at the Salvation Army Store. It’s a great place for “transition” clothing, and every Wednesday all the clothing is ½ price. My husband loves the inexpensive designer shirts I pick up for him. 😊
    01/04
    01/05
    01/06
    01/07
    01/08
    01/09
    01/10
    01/11