Bex953172 Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Right, here we go!

JFT (Thurs)
    I will...
    - Drink 8 glasses of water ❌ only 3
    - Be in the green❌ over by 400 whoops!
    - Not shout today❌ hard not to, Matley was being a total A-hole. LOL.
    - Do some decorating❌ no time

JFT
    I might...
    - Do some exercise❌ no time
    - Get the clothes put away properly❌no time

JFT
    I WILL NOT...
    - Binge eat🙂
    - Mindlessly eat🙂
    - Give up if i mess up!🙂

Okay so yeah.. not great.
    But everything just got messed up.

Ash decided it was a good idea that at 4.45pm (i start dinner at 5) to start installing a filtered tap.
    *sigh*
    It threw off the timing for everything, it took him an hour and a half and there was no room for me to make dinner, plus i needed to use the sink.

So yeah that put everything off.

But i shall be back tomorrow!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    :)
    Thursday 4 April

Log accurately >:) will try to catch up tomorrow
    Stay in the green >:) very much doubt it
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    January challenge >:)
    February challenge >:)
    March challenge >:) not unless a quick scoot between the car and shop counts. It was cold wet and windy today!
    April challenge :) I enjoyed the company of good friends. The reason for not logging accurately and not eating well was an impromptu meal with my neighbours. I enjoyed the company of people who care about me and it was good to produce a meal they enjoyed when they returned from a holiday; that was more important than my daily diet goals.

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    JFT ~Thursday (4/04)
    Morning Affirmations
    Check~in w/MFP pals
    Plan & Pack meals/Snacks
    Track
    10 Min am exercise: 7 mins on glider, 3 mins stretch
    5 Min floor stretches
    15 Min clean something before work (dancing while doing it!)
    Walk 15 mins.
    Work

Put Night plan into effect to not binge (when at home):
    Change clothes, brush hair, wash face
    Drink hot tea
    Brush teeth, Go to bed & Say “Kitchen Closed!”
    Post on MFP just before lights out (or in the morning), not after dinner.

Jan~ Drink 8+ water.
    Feb.~ Only 1 snack after dinner
    Mar.~ 15 min. walk outside
    April challenge. Say something positive
    I’m slowly learning to balance my life, my choices, and having a healthy relationship with food and others. This needs to stick for me to keep the weight off.

JFT ~Thursday (4/04)
    Morning Affirmations
    Check~in w/MFP pals
    Plan & Pack meals/Snacks
    Track
    5 Min floor stretches
    15 Min clean before work
    (dancing while doing it!)
    Walk 15 mins.
    Work

Drink hot tea

Jan~ Drink 8+ water.
    Thanks for this challenge!! I had calories left, but then remembered THIS! So more hot tea and gum.
    I’m slowly learning to balance my life, my choices, and having a healthy relationship with food and others.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    Well I don’t have a cracked rib. It seems the viral infection that affected my chest in January has moved to under my ribs. Back on Aleve again for a while.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    JFT ~Thursday (4/04)
    Morning Affirmations
    Check~in w/MFP pals
    Plan & Pack meals/Snacks
    Track
    5 Min floor stretches
    15 Min clean something before work (dancing while doing it!)
    Walk 15 mins.
    Work

Drink hot tea

Jan~ Drink 8+ water.
    I’m slowly learning to balance my life, my choices, and having a healthy relationship with food and others. This needs to stick for me to keep the weight off.

JFT ~Thursday (4/04)
    Morning Affirmations
    Check~in w/MFP pals
    Plan & Pack meals/Snacks
    Track
    5 Min floor stretches
    15 Min clean before work
    (dancing while doing it!)
    Walk 15 mins.
    Work

Drink hot tea

Jan~ Drink 8+ water.
    Thanks for this challenge!! I had calories left, but then remembered THIS! So more hot tea and gum.
    I’m slowly learning to balance my life, my choices, and having a healthy relationship with food and others.

Wow well done! Thats a lot of ticks!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Well I don’t have a cracked rib. It seems the viral infection that affected my chest in January has moved to under my ribs. Back on Aleve again for a while.

That sounds so painful! Glad it's not a cracked rib though. xxoo
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    JFT, Thurs
    1. go to the gym :)
    2. help hubby ... work on pc boards. It is suppose to be a rainy day, so inside work :)
    3. mindful eating :)
    4. eat slowly :)
    5. jan chall - 8+ water :/ I am working on this tonite. I still really struggle with this!
    6. feb chal - only 1 nite time snack ... and measure out whatever I eat (as in nuts!). :/ But ... my nite time snacks were healthy .. a banana, and some cantalope
    7. mar chall - go outside for a min 15 min. Hoping it won't be raining so I can go for a walk :) Walked 1 mile, even though I was very tired.
    8. april challenge - 0ne positive thought :) Today was a rainy dreary day, but a beautiful day spent with hubby. I am so very thankful ... 46 years together, and in 9 days we will be celebrating 42 years of marriage. God has truly blessed me in many ways. Sometimes it is so easy to look at the negatives in our life.

2nldfxhutjgp.jpg

JFt, Friday
    1. going to weight watcher meeting... but I do not think I lost anything, possibly even gained. But ... do not get discouraged. I've had 4 weeks of losses, so if I did not lose... know what I did wrong, and keep going!
    2. mindful eating
    3. eat slowly.
    4. jan challenge... 8+ water. Work harder at drinking water more during the day
    5. Feb challenge ... 1 nite time snack
    6. mar challenge -- outside walking min 15 minutes
    7. april challenge - some positive thought

• mytime6630
    edited April 2019
    Options
    nlmackey98 wrote: »
    have a hard time saying positive things about me, so I think I'll say something positive about you first and then something positive about me.

About you: You are very strong for coming back and getting back on track even though things are tough.

About me: I can do things physically that most people my age can't do even though I'm not "in shape" by my standards.

Cheers to you!

I love this ..... saying something positive about someone else!! So beautifull put. Depression is so hard . I suffer from it during the winter months, especially around the holidays. It is hard to do anything during that time. I am so proud of you guys ... for not giving up, for staying strong!
    Oh ... and I didn't get a chance to comment earlier ... but your children are beautiful! They look so much like you.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    I will put these in a spoiler so it doesn’t take up the whole page. These are screenshots of our family pics from Sunday. She sent 145 images and I have to choose from them. The whole digital package is 700 and I can’t afford that right now.
    3ym2gcf7feag.png
    eg0e41tclsai.png
    qd04lovvm7xw.png

I LOVE these pictures! The one of you and your husband are beautiful... you can see the love between you two!
  • mytime6630
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

JFT
    I WILL NOT...
    - Binge eat🙂
    - Mindlessly eat🙂
    - Give up if i mess up!🙂
    But i shall be back tomorrow!

Bex -- you did awesome!! 400 calories is not that over ... and with Ash working on stuff right when you are preparing dinner... you did great!
  • mytime6630
    Options

I have had chest pains from viral infections so many times ... hurt to even breathe! I hope the Aleve gives you some comfort. Hugs
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    JFT Thurs Consistency
    Exercise :)
    No chips at work ;) 1
    Board review :(
    Walk :)
    Go thru drawer, bin, shelf :)
    Prep :)

Fri
    Exercise
    NO CHIPS
    Board Review
    Walk
    Go thru something
    Prep for tomorrow
    Positive thought
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

Daily goals for 4-4-19

1. Log all my food :smiley:Done!
    2. Write 1k words for CampNaNo project :smiley:I think I came in around 900 but I'll take it!
    3. Go to the gym(even if it's for 10 minutes! Just do it!) :smiley::smiley:Well it was 25 minutes actually but I did a pretty good ride on an exercise bike. Definitely broke a sweat and got my heart rate up at least around 166
    4. Look up a new dish for dinner :smiley:It was an older dish technically. I made it once, probably 2 years ago, and it didnt turn out great the first time but it was AMAZING tonight.
    5. Return library book :smiley:I almost forgot about it but was able to run back in the house and grab it before I left for the gym.
    6. Call Dr C :smiley:Left a message to refill a medication but never got a call back or an alert from the pharmacy so I'm going to call back bright and early tomorrow
    7. Call Fidelity :smiley:Done
    9. Figure out money stuff :smiley:Also done!
    11. Make shopping list :smiley:All set. I just have to rememer to bring it with me!
    12. DISHES :smiley::smiley::smiley:There is NOT ONE single dish in my sink right now! I am going to bed with an empty sink for the first time in weeks!!!
    13. Bed before 12pm :smiley:It's currently 11:35. We'll see but honestly, I doubt it. Lol

Weekly goals

1. Upload docs for Matt
    2. Uplaod docs for job
    3. Clean up bedroom
    4. Clean out kitchenette
    5. Look for plaque for MIL
    6. Figure out monthly money stuff

As you can see I had a very eventful day! I got everything done that I wanted to! That's the first time in a really long time that I was able to do that! Definitely gives me a good feeling as I'm going to bed tonight! I also wrote tomorrow's JFT on my notepad so that I can look at it without having to constantly be logged into MFP. That helped today too.

Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and rainy so I think it will be a day to stay inside. Matt closes his store tomorrow so he'll be out for most of the evening. I am going to do a lot of cleaning I think. I may also treat myself to some seafood at the little (and awesome) seafood place near me. It's been FOREVER since I've been there.

OH! I'm finally getting a new laptop! It's been 10 years since I've had one. The dinosaur I'm using now is what I call a "franken-top" A friend of my dad rebuilds busted electronic equipment. He gave me this one like 3 years ago and you can definitely tell that it has seen better days. So hopefully by the end of next week I will have a bright, shiny new one! I'm seriously stoked!
    Positive thought for the day- I was able to fit a very yummy but still skinny chocolate pudding cake into my meal plan tonight!

Okay onto goals!

JFT- 4/5/19

1. Log all my food!
    2. Write 1K words for CampNaNoWriMo
    3. Clean kitchenette
    4. Gather laundry
    5. Food shopping
    6. Go to the gym
    7. Call Dr. C again
    8. Bank
    9. Do some small meal prepping
    10. Research laptops
    11. Look for a new hairstyle

I think that's all for tonight! (And it's only 11:46!)
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Morning everyone!
    I am not feeling so great today.
    I was up til 2am with a sore swollen throat, and ive woken up starving but also feel too nauseous to eat
    Up at 7, so not enough sleep, but i might have a little nap when i get bsck from school run and distract Marley with Peppa Pig!

But true to my word im back to post more goals, probably take @PackerFanInGB 's advice and do a bit less.

JFT Friday
    I will...
    - Log all food
    - Drink 6+ cups of water
    - Take time to rest
    - Walking practise with Casey (she can almost do it!)
    - Eat less calories than yesterday

I might...
    - Exercise
    - Do a bit of painting

I WILL NOT...
    - Binge eat
    - Mindlessly eat
    - Give up if I mess up
    - Go to bed without cleaning the kitchen.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Friday 5 April

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    January challenge
    February challenge
    March challenge
    April challenge

I've now logged yesterday's food and was well and truly over although it does not show on the scale this morning :) I am going to a leaving lunch today, hopefully there will be lots of salad items and not too much cake!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    4/3/19 Wed.
    Weight: 153.8 lbs
    *4 glasses of water 🙂
    *stay in green 🙂Even with unexpected challenge of having out of town guest & eating dinner out.
    *work in exercise :) Did push-ups, triceps dips, and a couple back exercises.
    *Be in bed by midnight--I KNOW THAT I'LL START DOING THIS ONE OF THESE DAYS! lol! 😞
    Plan meals 🙂

4/4/19 Thurs
    Weight: 153 lbs.
    4 glasses of water :) Had 6!
    Stay in green :)
    Work in exercise :(
    Bed by midnight :(

Jft 4/5/19 Fri.
    Weight
    Water
    Stay in green
    Work in exercise
    Bed by midnight

• daneejela
    daneejela Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    JFT 5/4/2019

- don't snack between meals
    - share time with my loved ones
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food 👎
    2. Drink 150oz water👍
    3. Gym👍
    4. One healthy post dinner snack 👎 fell off the wagon again. No good excuse, not really sure what my problem is this week. Feeling incredibly unmotivated

JFT Friday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. Meditate
    4. One healthy post dinner snack
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I am so late today but I'm completely exhausted, I'm not sure why. I also have soooooooo much to do at work today, I have no idea how I'm going to get this all done 😭😭.

Anyways.. Positive thought for today: I got everything situated with my medication so that's one less thing to worry about!

@Snowflake1968 those photos are beautiful!!!!

Yesterday 4/4:

1. Stay within calorie goal😁
    2. Go for a walk at lunch😁
    3. Finish work at 5:15😑 not quite
    4. Call doctor to see why my prescription refill was denied/get it all sorted out😁
    5. Work out after work😁
    6. Give Rukia her pill 😁
    7. Talk to co-worker about what to get boss for his bday😊 kind of lol

JFT 4/5:

1. Give Rukia her pill 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Go for a walk at lunch
    4. Finish work by 6:00
    5. Keep stress to a minimum
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Thursday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, calf raises. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Run dishwasher.
    2. Catch up with emails; call mac store again. Call E again. Drive around to check how far a mile is in our neighborhood.
    3. Lunch with B 12:30. Plan & log Friday food.
    4. Create review plan for Class 4. Finalize class 1-2 plans. Lang8 post. Coloring 30 minutes. Laundry 15 minutes.
    5. Read 20 pages of Tidying Up and 10 of Capital. Scrape tile spot?
    6. Hopefully I can get the husband to pay taxes and fold laundry with me. Maybe make stock from the chicken bits leftover?
    7. Park run - aim for 4 miles < 60 minutes. Maybe go for a walk together.
    8. Balance work. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, calf raises. Gratitude journal. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 9:45; devices off by 10:00. (Post-break: Review checklist. Read printouts to group members. Study what makes speeches engaging. Evaluate & compare sample speeches.) (Friday - Drop book off at library.)

JFT Friday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, calf raises. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Catch up with emails. Call mac store again. Call E again.
    3. Update JFT before leaving for Y by 8:00. BodyPump. Library - drop book off.
    4. Revise unit plans. Create poetry test. Blog post. Coloring 30 minutes.
    5. Read 20 pages of Tidying Up and 10 of Capital. Scrape tile spot.
    6. Hopefully I can get the husband to pay taxes, fold laundry, go grocery shopping.
    7. Park run - aim for 2 miles < 25 minutes. Maybe go for a walk together.
    8. Balance work. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, calf raises. Gratitude journal. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 9:45; devices off by 10:00. (Post-break: Review checklist. Read printouts to group members. Study what makes speeches engaging. Evaluate & compare sample speeches. Bring balsamic vinaigrette home.)

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 187.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac. Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me).
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays!
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Apr 25 Dentist. Apr 22 McC. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October). GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS.
    7. Theater: Audition for Mamma Mia ??? Need sub for May 2, opening day.
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling.

WFTY: Climbing. Got a Lang8 post written but apparently my Portuguese was terrible. *sigh* I haven't seen that many corrections on a post in awhile... and that's not including that I haven't written for awhile.

Just feeling like I haven't accomplished much this week. Weight's down, though! That's not nothing. Here's hoping it can continue.