• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    49bpzeomdati.jpg
    My niece that's missing
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 so good to see you back and sharing pics of your family. I hope you have all managed to enjoy some of your time together, even though it’s sad circumstances. We missed you and are glad to have you back on here cheering us on x
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    Our Genes Run deep and our blood is rich
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 you have a beautiful family 💖💖

@GarysGirl81 you are doing great!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us! What a wonderful family.

@nlmackey98 Are those rain boots with DOGS on them?! :o
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 did i miss something? Your niece is missing?! How long for! Is that who is on the tshirts of your family members?

Lovely family pics btw x
  • Bex953172
    Options
    I think we can all relate to this!...

ztrylybtayxc.jpg
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

@nlmackey98 Are those rain boots with DOGS on them?! :o

Yep, dogs.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Saturday 13 April

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    January challenge :)
    February challenge :)
    March challenge :) it was cold today including showers of sleet
    April challenge :) I smashed my fit bit excercise goals

I went to London for the day and walked a lot. I took my lunch and treated myself to a bakery item so I'm well in the green. I did not overspend but I got the new belt I was looking for. 11 miles walking and now I'm ready for bed!

• lafayettenana
    lafayettenana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 Love seeing your family pictures. It remind me that when family comes together to celebrate a relative who has passed it help reinforces the family's unique culture and values for the next generation. Sorry for your loss.
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    @maryrobinson40 did i miss something? Your niece is missing?! How long for! Is that who is on the tshirts of your family members?

Lovely family pics btw x

@Bex953172
    😢😢😢😢 A dark part of this families life. The young lady in the sunglasses is the
    MISSING PERSON on the T-Shirts. That is all I can share...the case isn't closed
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wow! I missed two days and I was more than 100 posts behind! Lol. Guess what I'm typing this post on?!

That's right! My new laptop! Lol. I love this thing so much. I should have upgraded a long time ago. I've spent the last 2 days exploring it and adjusting settings and things. It's been so much fun!

I also got my hair done today! I look NOTHING like I used to and I love that too! Lol. I have a huge break out on my face at the moment so I'll take a picture when I actually have makeup on. Lol. Woman problems!

Matt is still not well. I called the doctor on Friday and asked what to do and he said to get Matt a probiotic, which I did but it doesn't seem to be working yet. Although he has only been taking it for 2 days. So we're still hoping it'll work. He called out from work yesterday and today and probably will tomorrow as well. It just sucks because I have no idea how to help him. Le sigh...

Thursday and Friday were terrible days food wise. Although I did got for my 4-mile walk that I hadn't done all winter so that was nice. But today was a much better day food wise. I didn't do much movement but tomorrow I am bound and determined to go to the gym! I must!

The group that I joined on Twitter has a couple of women who are also in the process of losing weight so we are all going to be each other accountable. We all started Instagrams to showcase our weight loss and things. So we're all really excited to start that.

JFT, 4-14-19

1. Log all food
    2. Go to the gym
    3. Take initial Instagram photo
    4. DISHES
    5. Do what I can for Matt
    6. Finish editing ARW
    7. Fold clothes

Okay, I think I'll leave it at that for tomorrow.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Sunday April 14

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    January challenge
    February challenge
    March challenge
    April challenge

Today I need to pay bills and do some housework - what fun!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Lovely family pics btw x

@Bex953172
    😢😢😢😢 A dark part of this families life. The young lady in the sunglasses is the
    MISSING PERSON on the T-Shirts. That is all I can share...the case isn't closed

Awh im sorry *hugs* xxxxxxx
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Wow! I missed two days and I was more than 100 posts behind! Lol. Guess what I'm typing this post on?!

That's right! My new laptop! Lol. I love this thing so much. I should have upgraded a long time ago. I've spent the last 2 days exploring it and adjusting settings and things. It's been so much fun!

I also got my hair done today! I look NOTHING like I used to and I love that too! Lol. I have a huge break out on my face at the moment so I'll take a picture when I actually have makeup on. Lol. Woman problems!

Matt is still not well. I called the doctor on Friday and asked what to do and he said to get Matt a probiotic, which I did but it doesn't seem to be working yet. Although he has only been taking it for 2 days. So we're still hoping it'll work. He called out from work yesterday and today and probably will tomorrow as well. It just sucks because I have no idea how to help him. Le sigh...

Thursday and Friday were terrible days food wise. Although I did got for my 4-mile walk that I hadn't done all winter so that was nice. But today was a much better day food wise. I didn't do much movement but tomorrow I am bound and determined to go to the gym! I must!

The group that I joined on Twitter has a couple of women who are also in the process of losing weight so we are all going to be each other accountable. We all started Instagrams to showcase our weight loss and things. So we're all really excited to start that.

JFT, 4-14-19

1. Log all food
    2. Go to the gym
    3. Take initial Instagram photo
    4. DISHES
    5. Do what I can for Matt
    6. Finish editing ARW
    7. Fold clothes

Okay, I think I'll leave it at that for tomorrow.

Whats actually wrong with Matt? Whats making him so poorly? X
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!! This week was SO busy at work, I am beat. I hope to get some things done this weekend but I also feel like I really just need some chill time. Sometimes I feel like I go too easy on myself when I say that, and that I should just be like "suck it up, you have things to do, adulting isn't easy", but I don't want to burn myself out on life either, so I often feel conflicted.

I can totally relate to this, it's how I feel pretty much every weekend!!!

Lately I've been trying to strike a balance and get SOME things done, but also allow time for chilling and fun as well.

I find that making a plan for the weekend on a Thursday / Friday night helps - I look at my list and decide which things I NEED to do, and which things I can put off to give me more time for myself.

I think striking a balance is important. If we spend all our spare time 'doing' we end up exhausted. But also, if we spend all our time 'not doing' then the 'to do' pile keeps growing and that isn't good either! (Partly because of the stress that comes with a growing backlog!) So it's finding a balance between those two things.

And also, what also helps is deciding which things just don't need doing at all because actually, they are not a priority. I have decided that vacuuming my flat basically falls into this category. I'll do it when we have guests, or if it gets REALLY disgusting.... But otherwise, I just don't care :smiley:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    4/13/19 saturday
    Weight: 150.8 lbs.
    Water 4 8oz. glasses - :)
    Stay in green :)
    Work in exercise :(
    Bed by midnight :(

jft 4/14/19 Sat.
    Weight: