- French vocab (new + practise)
    - French reading
    - Talk to boyfriend in French
    - Duolingo
    - Finish work by 7pm
    - Washing
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights off by 11

Weekly calorie balance: 300 in green (not counting Monday)

Today's positive thought: 8 days till freedom (and then I can start applying for new jobs as well!)
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday May 29

Log accurately and catch up from yesterday >:)
    Stay in the green >:) don't know!
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :) just
    Jan challenge >:)
    Feb challenge >:)
    Mar challenge :)
    Apr challenge :) walked to the beach with a picnic lunch and sat in the sun listening to the water
    May challenge >:)

The morning's escaping, I had a lie in, late breakfast and now I'm sitting with a cup of tea. I need to get moving and tackle some housework!

I did the house work, went out for lunch then had a jacuzzi bath. It was my day off before the next set of guests arrived.

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thursday May 30

Log accurately and catch up!
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    Jan challenge
    Feb challenge
    Mar challenge
    Apr challenge
    May challenge

Food shopping
    Welcome cake for guests
    Final house clean and tidy
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food👍
    2. Drink 150oz water👍
    3. Workout at home👍
    4. One healthy snack after dinner 👍
    5. Meditate 👍

JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. Drink 150oz water
    4. Healthy snack after dinner
    5. Bed by 9:00
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@Bex953172 it's good to see you, big hugs!

@PackerFanInGB thank you! I am so nervous, there are so many things that can go wrong along the way 😭😆

Hugs to all of you!

Yesterday my husband saw the house and he liked it too, so we decided to make an offer. We should know hopefully today, tomorrow at the latest, the seller's response. I am so nervous I need to calm down! Lol!

Yesterday 5/29:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😞 I was well on the way to, but in my head I grossly underestimated the calories in a couple cookies I ate and didn't log them until after it was too late.. Ugh
    3. Go for a walk at lunch😁
    4. Finish work at 5:15😁
    5. Workout after work😁
    6. Get prescription refilled😞 totally forgot with all the house stuff

JFT 5/30:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Go for a walk at lunch
    4. Finish work at 5:15
    5. Get prescription refilled
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Hi @bex953172 - good to see you. And jealous of your squeezes from @maryrobinson40 - where’s mine?! Lol.

Actually I don’t think it’s safe to squeeze me. In the cold light of day these falling injuries are not so pretty. @MLHC1 - you were right!

My left knee is pretty banged up and currently the size of a snooker ball. So sore! Have a support on it and trying to keep it moving but any exercise is out of the question for now as even walking hurts.

Wednesday goals recap:
    - morning run ✅
    - Vet at 10:40 ✅
    - call TV repair people ✅
    - gardening - mow lawn, cut back bushes, sweep back patio and front steps ❎ rain + injury = no!
    - drop P to play date at 2pm ✅
    - eyebrows and tanning ✅
    - bed by 9:30 ❎ delayed by hot bath to soak injuries

Thursday goals:
    - rest day! ✅
    - Help P with homework ✅
    - P to play date 9:30 ✅
    - Cafe and card shop with L ✅ slow walk there, bus back!
    - Pick up P at 1/1:30
    - Park to meet new baby at 3
    - Bed by 9:30

Have a nice day everyone x
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! NOOOO... IT'S A GREAT MORNING!!!
    IT'S A GREAT ALIVE DAY!
    IT'S A GREAT DAY TO CHOOSE JOY! POSITIVITY! MUSIC!
    LET'S MAKE THIS DAY GREAT!!!
    LET'S GO! GO! GO! PEOPLE! 👏
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    @Bex953172 LMBO😂😂😂
    I LOVE IT! I'LL SQUEEZE THE JUICES OUT OF YA!!! OMG too funny!
    😂😂😂😂🙌
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    @Faebert YESSS... HERE IT COMES🙆 I'M hoping you're standing still and braced for it.
    Wait for it... Wait for it...🏃🏃🏃 S Q U E E Z E !!! squish! SQUOZEN!!! WITH 💕😂😂😂
  • lafayettenana
    lafayettenana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    PT went well yesterday. The therapist said that I way ahead of most and that I'd be getting full extension. Wasn't as grueling as everyone said. I probably did too much as we met our daughter for lunch afterwards and then I got my nail polish changed at a salon for my girls weekend. Given m energy level I'll be a couch potato this weekend but it'll be wonderful to gather with close women friends.

Since cooking, eating and drinking is a central focus of our weekends together, I'll be realistic about my goals. I plan on enjoying everything but be modest about portions and focus on whole foods and stay away from chips, bread, deserts AND that last glass of wine. I'm bringing lots of flavored sparkling water to enjoy.

JFT 5/30/19
    Break even on the calories track at 1500
    Enjoy today's drive south
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Thursday JFT:

▪Pack work lunches
    ▪Breakfast
    ▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ▪Log Food / Stay under calorie limit
    ▪Devotional Time
    ▪Laundry / cleaning
    ▪Organize garage & prepare for move
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Exercise (x2 DVD)
    ▪Dinner
    ▪Evening schedule

Well I'm starting the day with a bit of weight gain (0.6 lbs). I'm hoping that it is just from muscle gain. 🙃 Moving day is approaching so today will be focused on preparing for that. I'm hoping that the little one has a better day today.

@Faebert I'm sorry you are feeling the pain from yesterday's fall. Hang in there, it is important to let your body recover before hittin' it hard again. Soaking in aromatherapy salts (or even Epsom salt) will help your sore muscles. I'm praying for a speedy recovery for you. 🌻

@Bex953172 👋🤩 Try to focus on the positive. I know how tough it can be but it'll help.

Stay strong today ladies!! 😎
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @Faebert YESSS... HERE IT COMES🙆 I'M hoping you're standing still and braced for it.
    Wait for it... Wait for it...🏃🏃🏃 S Q U E E Z E !!! squish! SQUOZEN!!! WITH 💕😂😂😂

Thanks I needed that! 🤗 x
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    JFT 5/30

30 minutes movement/exercise
    Do not eat any more donuts! :D (I'm at an open house and already ate one!)
    Give myself lots of space today-I'm feeling a little anxious
    Meditate 5 minutes
    Drink water
    Get through the effing day with a smile on your face and fall apart later

That's about all I can handle today. I am flat out busy, my Dad just announced he's visiting next week and he really really stresses me out, it's my husbands birthday so we are having family over this evening to celebrate and I'm just a ball of anxiety and stress right now. Also, sitting in front of a bunch of really delicious donuts. Why I have anxiety right now I don't know. I just got back from a fun relaxing vacation only a few weeks ago and already I feel the need for another one. :D I think I need a day off from all responsibilities. Saturday I have plans with a friend to go see Booksmart so I am really looking forward to that. I hope everyone struggling today finds some peace and I hope thse of you out there kicking *kitten* and taking names today know how just bad *kitten* you are!
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    OMG-I had no idea it would change my swearwords to kitten! LOL!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    Today started out great (dog walked, 2 loads of laundry on the line before work), then Asst. Manager pulls her usual stunt of ripping my work, so now I have to spend the day doing a redo. Thing is, my work is the most professional in the entire dept. and no different than anyone else's, but she has a bug up her *kitten* about me and always tries to find a way to criticize me (not in a helpful way). Anyway, I will do as instructed (HUGE waste of time) and revise/reprint up to 110 summary pages. I will not let this ruin my day. On to my goals...

Recap 5/29 W
    1) Walked dog before work 3.41 mi 1:00:40 & saw 12 turkeys in usual area / stretched after = happy dog & happy me B)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 14,836 steps / 250+ 14/14 boom! & 44 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks already prelogged (win) & have some wiggle room ~ love exercise calories! No snacks after supper / net calories zero / 14c water = Had healthy snack prior to supper & nothing after (yay). Net cals green 14 :smiley: , sodium -912, sugar -11, fiber & protein excellent & 14c water
    4) To-do's: re-reschedule HRA :smile: / schedule massage :smile: : / update budget s/s / review Frontier catalog & order? :smile: / bank for farmers market cash (vendors love that I pay with small bills) :smile: / mail belated bday card :smile: / try on new pants (keep or return?) :smile: keep / other? maybe sort laundry for R? :smile: even loaded washer with first load & soap so I could turn on as soon as I got up
    5) Unplug 9:00 :smile: / floss :smiley: didn't want to but thought of this list / retainers :smiley: ditto / set/verify 5:40 alarm, bed & tv off 10:20 (walk dog before work R) :smiley:

JFT 5/30 R
    1) Walked dog 3.48 mi 1:03:01 & heard turkeys, saw ducks flying = happy dog & happy me B)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / stick w/ plan & no snacks after supper / net calories zero / 14c water
    4) To-do's: call pharmacy / take laundry off line & put everything upstairs / don't forget socks & undies in dryer / declutter 15 min. / other?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / set/verify 5:40 alarm, bed & tv off 10:20 (walk dog before work F)
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Ongoing Goals
    Rake up more magnolia leaves
    Declutter mudroom
    Declutter spare bedroom
    Store away spare bed linens

Laundry in basement
    Hyundai being picked up Weds 5/29
    Pick up dress Fri 5/24

Hearty annuals for planters under deck
    Pick up sticks under wisteria arbor
    Cut plywood for tabletop
    Tablecloths for ceremony table/grill/snack table
    Snack/drink table decor mock up
    Apply for marriage license
    Finalize ceremony
    Photography timeline
    Call Inn with questions re: music/decor/ceremony space plan b
    Nail appointment
    Facial Friday 5/31 10:30AM
    Mulch front yard
    Trap rock under front porch
    Pressure wash back deck
    Paint back deck
    Paint handrails on front deck
    Pressure wash garage doors
    Weed gardens
    Put out bird bath
    Ortho outside

JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food >:)
    2. One water per hour >:)
    3. Eat lunch :)
    4. Hard boil eggs >:)
    5. Mini meal plan >:)
    6. Grocery list >:)
    7. Cook dinner at home >:)

Oh man. Car went to mechanic yesterday and came back with bad diagnosis, transfer case failing. Had to bring it to dealership and pay them $135 to tell me what I already know, so that I can deal with nissan corporate to hope and pray they cover it under warranty that I'm juuuuuust over of course. I JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR 3 months ago!!! I'm so upset. I have to rent a car since its our only vehicle. Timing is terrible with the wedding and the land purchase. I guess theres no good time for it. Waiting to hear back from the dealership still. So needless to say yesterday I stress ate - we went to the grocery store and just orderd from the grille there. Thank you all for your kind words about my dress, I'm holding on to that joy for now!

JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food
    2. DRINK SOME FRIGGIN WATER
    3. Eat lunch at 11:30
    4. Pick up rental car at noon
    5. Mums for dinner
    6. Stay positive