JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Options

Replies

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 21 August

Iโ€™m travelling all day so wonโ€™t post goals today. I will try to stay in the green

Pretty close to being in the green and met my fitbit excercise goals. I've not had enough to to drink today as I knew that there would be limited comfort breaks!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    Scale Goals progress:
    SW: 227 (Mar 2014) Worsening hip problem made weight loss imperative.
    Jan 2015: 220: -7lbs; Struggled on my own to lose that 7 lbs. Joined MFP on daughter's recommendation.
    UGW: 153 (losing 1 lb per week)
    Sept 2015: 189:โœ… -38; Had my hip replacement op.
    Oct 2016: 153:โœ… -75: My lowest weight in a long time. It was a really struggle losing the final few lbs.
    Nov 2016: 160:๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ -68: A holiday and several family celebrations later.
    Feb 2017: 164:๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ -64 Christmas and more celebrations!
    Aug 2017: 159.2:โœ… -68.8 I seem to have reached an equilibrium around 160/5.
    Jan 2018: 165: ๐Ÿ˜ Still working on discarding that last 12 lbs.
    Jan 2019: 165: ๐Ÿ˜ Still working at it.
    Goal for Dec 2019: 155
    Apr 2019: 162.4: ๐Ÿ˜„ Decided to concentrate more on health and fitness. I am increasing my strength training.
    Jul 2019: 166.2: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป Muscle % increasing, but so is weight. Measurements are decreasing. Holiday 20 - 27 July Is bound to push it up more!
    28/07/2019: 169.6: ๐Ÿ˜œ Holiday baggage is the pits! This morning My Scale informed me that I was 'Overfat'. Let's see what I can do in 4 days to bring this back down!
    29/07/2019: 169.0 ๐Ÿ˜ Phew! Itโ€™s shifting! Now I gotta stay on track.
    30/07/2019: 168.2: Scale now says Iโ€™m โ€˜healthyโ€™ lol!
    31/07/2019: 168.4: Normal daily fluctuation.
    1 Aug 2019: 167.8:
    06/08: 167.4
    07/08: 167.4
    08/08: 166.9
    09/08: 166.4
    10/08: 166.4
    11/08: 166.3
    12/08: 166.0
    13/08: 166.0
    14/08: 165.2
    15/08: 165.2
    16/08: 165.0
    17/08: 164.4
    18/08: 164.6 Normal bounce up after prolonged dropping
    19/08: 164.6
    20/08: 164.2
    21/08: 163.4

==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    CW: 163.4 - 4 lb

JFT: Wed 21 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection ๐ŸŒŸ
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate ๐ŸŒŸ
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise ๐ŸŒŸ
    • Grocery Shopping ๐ŸŒŸ
    • 6000+ steps ๐ŸŒŸ
    • 15+ mins declutter session ๐ŸŒŸ
    • Work on crochet ๐ŸŒŸ

JFT: Thu 22 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise
    • Dental checkup
    • 6000+ steps
    • 15+ mins declutter session
    • Work on crochet
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Scale Goals progress:
    Jan 2015: 220: -7lbs; Struggled on my own to lose that 7 lbs. Joined MFP on daughter's recommendation.
    Oct 2016: 153:โœ… -75: My lowest weight in a long time. It was a really struggle losing the final few lbs.
    Nov 2016: 160:๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ -68: A holiday and several family celebrations later.
    Apr 2019: 162.4: ๐Ÿ˜„ Decided to concentrate more on health and fitness. I am increasing my strength training.
    Jul 2019: 166.2: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป Muscle % increasing, but so is weight. Measurements are decreasing. Holiday 20 - 27 July Is bound to push it up more!
    28/07/2019: 169.6: ๐Ÿ˜œ Holiday baggage is the pits! This morning My Scale informed me that I was 'Overfat'. Let's see what I can do in 4 days to bring this back down!

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE

JFT: Wed 21 August[/b]
    • Grocery Shopping ๐ŸŒŸ
    • 6000+ steps ๐ŸŒŸ
    • 15+ mins declutter session ๐ŸŒŸ
    • Work on crochet ๐ŸŒŸ

• Meditation/Reflection
    • Dental checkup
    • 6000+ steps
    • Work on crochet

Think i know who our first winner will be! Youve done anazing! Keep going im rooting for you! Xx
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE

Great job Terri!! I think we know who the winner will be!!!! I was going to try and look at your food diary .... what do you keep your calories at? I struggle to lose just .5 pounds a week. You are doing great!! Motivation for all of us!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Yiiiiikes. Ive been quietly lurking. But my eating has spiraled out of control a bit. I'm not necessarily taking the "eating for two" to an extreme but ive been craving carbs carbs carbs and junk food. My weight gain was nice and slow but im 11 weeks now and the past 2 weeks I think its been like 5 lbs! Whoops. Probably a lot of sodium and dehydration. But this journey is hard after working so hard to move the scale down. Keep reminding myself i am exactly where i wanted to be though. I want to make HEALTHIER choices again though. the fatigue is so much better when I'm taking better care of me. Needed a vent tonight. Committing to being here again tomorrow!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    SW - 186.6
    CW - 185.4
    The SW is the weight the day we started this challenge, CW is my daily weigh in weight.

JFT - Wednesday Aug 21
    2l of water - ๐Ÿ˜ฉ close again
    Log all food - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Gratitude Journal - ๐Ÿ™‚

JFT - Thursday Aug 22
    2L of water
    log all food
    Gratitude Journal

I took a salad to work today and had every intention of eating it. I had chicken breast out for supper and thought it would be a great day. Then at lunchtime our administrator ordered pizza for a team lunch. I ate way too much! I only ate part of my chicken at least.

I need to get my hip fixed so I can start exercising again and hopefully walking for a bit before the snow starts flying. I havenโ€™t even been to the pool since my lessons ended.

Clicketykeys - I am exactly the same. I canโ€™t say no to myself for some reason. I havenโ€™t figured it out as to why but itโ€™s annoying me that I canโ€™t seem to stop myself.

Bookmeister86 and Faebert- I actually am making an appointment tomorrow. I think I need physio which I canโ€™t afford until my benefits start but I also need a prescription for them too. Now with my hand hurting I think it should be looked at as well.

Mytime6630 - I am so sorry that woman managed to get your brothers money. How horrible she is.
    I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Cschmitz110515 - Happy Anniversary
    I just noticed how early in the evening it is getting dark now. It seems to take forever for the light to come and then it leaves so early.

Terririchardson112 - you are killing it! Great job!

Bex953172 - thanks for the tip on the coloured text. I would have spelt it wrong too.

AJB1014 - Hugs to you. Nice to see you.

See you all tomorrow evening
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thursday 22 August

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Jan challenge
    Feb challenge
    Mar challenge
    Apr challenge
    May challenge
    Jun challenge
    Jul challenge
    Aug challenge

According to the scale, I put on over 2 pounds in a day. I know that's not right, it has to be a combination of the affer effects of yesterday's travelling and any discrepancy between the scales here and the ones I used yesterday! It will be interesting to see what the next few days brings!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Another not particularly good day at work, but despite this I managed to (pretty much) stick to my plan and not overeat or over drink.

I'm particularly pleased with myself because I went for a drink with an ex-colleague after work to get some career advice (he works in the area I'm trying to get into), and managed not to end up over-eating. Going for drinks after work often leads to overeating because you try to get by without ordering any food, but then alcohol munchies mean you end up snacking - either in the pub or on the way home. But I managed to get round that by having a cereal bar beforehand and a cereal bar on the way home - meaning I managed to wait until I got home until eating properly! (At 9.30). I was absolutely ravenous by the time I got home so I'm pretty pleased with myself for resisting.

I'm really glad I went for those drinks, he helped me understand more about the area which confirmed that i do really want to do it. He also gave me some advice about how to do well in my upcoming interview - I'm applying for a government job and it turns out there is a very specific way of answering questions in those interviews which means you get marked well. I'm happy to have that knowledge!

I had been very tempted not to go to the drinks because I left work feeling pretty rubbish - very stressed and overwhelmed. My days seem to fall into two categories - either so slow and dull that I end up demotivated and depressed, or so busy and 'flappy' that I end up stressed and overwhelmed. Tuesday was the former, yesterday the latter.

I've been thinking about this though and I think I can do a lot to improve my attitude. I basically need to see it as a temporary situation that I WILL get out of, and not allow myself to get either overly stressed or overly demotivated. I need to see it as, well I'm going to be leaving this role fairly soon, so as such there's no need to get stressed and bothered by it. But equally, while I'm still here, I may as well put some effort in and find interest and motivation where I can. Yes, I don't find the work very interesting any more, and yes I don't think anyone appreciates either me or my work so in effect a lot of what I do seems fairly pointless. But - and this is just occurring to me now as I write - this may be the last period of time where I ever do this type of work! Which, although I'm a bit bored of it now and am ready for a change, I have enjoyed a lot over the past nine years. So I should make the most of it before I don't do it anymore. Wow, that has not occurred to me before and has blown my mind a little bit...

Anyway, that's enough detail for now, you all have better things to do than read about every single thought that goes through my head. I think because I don't journal, I sometimes use JFT as a substitute journal which is helpful for me but possibly a bit much for everyone else to read! And today I'm typing on my laptop rather than my phone so it's easy to write lots of words :)

Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :)
    - Stick to food plan :|Had wine instead of gin which was a bit more calorific but didn't make too much difference overall
    - Be in the green :/Just over!
    - 4+ bottles water :)
    - Run to work :)

- No eating whilst standing :)
    - Savour every bite :|Until lunch yes... I always struggle with dinner as by that time I've forgotten about savouring food and am super hungry!!
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts :)Yes - I managed to go into a shop to buy a bottle of water when I was super hungry and NOT buy crisps. I just told myself no, no, no, no, no...
    - Give myself credit! :)
    - Stay positive :/Didn't really manage this. But it's a work in progress

- 1h lunch break :/Only had time for 45 mins
    - Finish work at 6pm :)
    - French podcast :/
    - Read something for interview :)
    - Gratitude journal :/Forgot this
    - Lights off by 11 :/No but because I got back late and wanted some relaxation time before bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly though so got a reasonable night overall

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Be in the green
    - 4+ bottles water
    - No alcohol
    - Exercise DVD

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!
    - Stay positive

- Take plenty of breaks throughout the day
    - Finish work by 7.30pm
    - Pack for weekend away
    - Decide on wedding outfit
    - Check out hot air balloon flight times
    - Type up notes from yesterday's advice
    - Read something for interview
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights off by 11

• Bex953172
    Options
    Thursday goals

- take medication, FIND THYROXINE. (Ive lost a whole new prescription in the house somewhere ahhh)
    - drink 6 cups of water
    - be in the green
    - exercise
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food๐Ÿ‘Ž most until the end of the night
    3. Gym๐Ÿ‘
    4. One healthy snack after dinner ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    5. Drink 150oz water ๐Ÿ‘
    6. Meditate ๐Ÿ‘

JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. One healthy snack after dinner
    4. Drink 150oz water
    5. Meditate
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@cschmitz110515 happy anniversary!!

Yesterday 8/21:

1. Stay within calorie goal๐Ÿ˜”
    2. Finish work at 5:20๐Ÿ˜
    3. Put away clothes๐Ÿ˜”
    4. Paint samples on wall๐Ÿ˜
    5. Cook dinner๐Ÿ˜”

JFT 8/22:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Finish work at 5:20
    3. Put away clothes
    4. Cook dinner

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday 21st

Stay under maintenance I think so
    No snacking failed again
    Drink enough yes
    Practice on laptop a bit, don't like it yet!)
    Stay positive this is not easy right now, didn't do too well

JFT Thursday

Stay under maintenance
    No snacking
    Drinks lots
    Do all errands, housework

Not doing too well at the moment, but feel that posting even small goals on here is keeping me accountable. Even if I'm not losing right now, this is stopping me going up. I'm determined not to go up into the next stone ever again!

• korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in, I'm sorry so many are going through a tough time right now. I'm there with you. We can get through it together, maybe not with smiles but with clenched teeth? :#

JFT

I will be kind to myself and not allow inner demons to rule the day.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Recap W 8/21 ~ Feeling vacation mode creeping in this week. Next week will be my first week off work since New Year's. Nothing special planned (hubby still has to work), just away from work for me. :mrgreen:
    1) Walked dog 3.86 mi 1:09:57 before work & stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 14,188 steps, 250+ 11/14 (didn't monitor hours like normal ~ kind of nice to not be obsessed about it) & 32 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged w/ lots of wiggle room / NO eating after supper / 14c water = Net cals -16 :) , sodium -213, sugar -2, fiber & protein excellent & 12c water
    4) GA-C/V bang out easy regs :D really slow pace / select promo files to view & email request / clear some inbox backlog :neutral: at least it's not worse
    5) Evening: wash dishes / concert 7:30 / other? so tired since I was awake at 5 a.m. (before alarm) :#
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 :smile: / FLOSS REALLY >:) / RETAINERS REALLY :smiley: / set 5:40 alarm :smile: (walk dog R a.m.) / bed & tv off 10:20 :neutral: fell asleep on couch until 10:50

JFT R 8/22 ~ When early alarm went off, I decided today is rest day. :D
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    2) Meals & snacks prelogged / stick w/ plan & net cals zero / 14c water
    3) GA-C/V / select promo files to view & email request / clear more inbox backlog (don't want it even worse after vacation week)
    4) No evening goals: whatever gets done is great
    5) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / retainers / set 5:40 alarm (walk dog F a.m.) / bed & tv off 10:20
  • Bex953172
    Options
    As we seem to be nearing a winner for the first part of the challenge, heres a reminder of our starting stats.. (so glad i did this in a memo lol!)

DISCARD 5LBS CHALLENGE

Bex: SW: 185.5 GW:180.5
    MyTime: SW:187.6 GW:182.6
    HEGoddard: SW:183.4 GW:178.4
    Cschmitz: SW:164.5 GW:159.5
    PackerFan: SW:185.7 GW:182.7
    Terri: SW:167.3 GW:162.3
    Toaljasa: SW:153 GW:148
  • Bex953172
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thursday goals

- take medication, FIND THYROXINE. :( well i took my anti-baby pill LOL. But did not find my thyroxine, im hoping the dr will prescribe another, its not something i can go without..)
    - drink 6 cups of water - hmmm im not sure i maybe had 2 or 3?
    - be in the green - didnt log and cant exactly log now because i just dont know how much ivd had of what.
    - exercise - no but i have been out today

Poor Casey fell out of her high chair today :(
    She climbed onto the tray bit, i grabbed her and sat her down and ran upstairs quickly to give Ash a drink, but i heard a massive thud when i was half way down the stairs.
    Her straps are in the washing machine, which was shy dhe could get out.
    Put an ice pack on which reduced the swelling, she started to sleep though, i think she was genuinely tired so i had to keep waking her. I got her to play with her blocks and she seemed very coherent with them so think ive avoided a trip to A&E tonight. But shes gonna have one heck of a bruise.

I also think ive upset one of my friends, her daughter and Saskia were best friends at her old school and she invited Sask to her birthday party back in Macclesfield. I told her i could go and all was good. But then my plans changed because Ashs mum could finally exchange contracts for the house and start moving in, hes already said he would help his parents move house because his mum cant lift anything heavy, shes not allowed to even hold Casey at the minute. So i had to tell her the day before that i couldnt come because i didnt have the car so couldnt get there.
    Got no reply. Then i messaged her the day after the party asking how it was, still no reply.
    And shes been online because it said her last log in was today..

Not really sure what to do? I didnt want to miss the party, i wanted to see her and all the other mums from the old school as well as Sask seeing her old friend again.
    But then i dont want to hassle her either.
    We dont talk regulalry or anything but we got on well and just seems a shame really?
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    I am fortunate to be retired and have lots of me time. I really admire all those of you who still work/have family commitments etc, and still find time to look after your health and fitness. You Rock!!!
    I do โ€˜workโ€™ during term time as a volunteer group leader for a lifelong learning charity, but I have a lot of freedom in what I choose do for them.

To answer one or two other questions:
    ๐Ÿ”นI have been bouncing around 165 (+/- 5lbs) for over 2 years. I had got down to 153 3 years ago, but didnโ€™t stay there. This year I have been trying to get back into the 150s.
    ๐Ÿ”นI have my calorie goal set at 1450, but I do exercise to give me a few more calories. I tend to eat back a proportion of my exercise calories.
    ๐Ÿ”นIโ€™m very competitive, so the Lose 5 lbs Challenge has given me the incentive to really stay within 100 calories of my basic allowance, and to be more careful with portion control.
    ๐Ÿ”นMy diary is set to public, so you can see what I eat if you have a mind to. I have no forbidden foods. I eat mainly freshly prepared whole food meals (and I love ๐Ÿซ)

It has surprised me how successful i have been this month. .

Scale Goals progress:
    22/08: 163.2

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE
    CW: 163.2 - 4.2 lb

• Dental checkup ๐ŸŒŸ No problems ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also walked to the fishmonger in town and bought salmon for tomorrow
    • 6000+ steps ๐ŸŒŸ
    • 15+ mins declutter session ๐ŸŒŸ (kitchen cupboards)
    • Work on crochet ๐ŸŒŸ I have almost finished one cardigan! Just sleeve cuffs to finish.
    • Additional: worked on some computer stuff for DH

JFT: Fri 23 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Hospital appointment
    • Retail therapy
    • 6000+ steps
    • Work on crochet
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. AM run: Aim for 2 miles. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. Create a Late Work folder. Get scantrons. Print tests.
    3. Class 1: Headbandz to review for test. Test. Writing prompt / grammar practice.
    4. Class 2-3: Headbandz to review for test. Test. Grammar practice / challenge book.
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Blog post. C - Input classwork grades. D - Grade 5 summer essays. Check off email replies.
    6. Lifting. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Dinner: Soup? Salad? No rehearsal. McKay's?
    8. Read 10 pages of Dying for a Paycheck. Update Goodreads. Weigh and prep celery.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 4:50.
    10. Ask about how to support new AP. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format, poetry. Put jewelry away. Fold laundry. Complete bartending course. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Continue bartending course. Check w/ dad about getting bikes to shop next week (?) Wednesday try to put bikes in our car (??) Sign up for sub. Check dates of classes and adjust plans.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 194.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTEND POST FLEX DAY RATHER THAN PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Oct 29 8 AM. Onco Oct 22 9:30. PCP Sept 18 10:15. ObG Oct 22 10:30. GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: Mamma Mia. Next?
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Get bikes fixed.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. I haven't given up yet.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Back today! Should have really logged in this morning and set goals, but its a start. Eating was no better today really. I did get bloodwork results back with positive numbers so that was a boost to see I can keep things in order. Just need to moderare things again. Eating 80/20, not 20/80! Tomorrow I Will,

1. Log in in the morning
    2. Log my food
    3. Eat packed lunch
    4. Drink water
    5. Cook dinner at home