175lb weight loss 2 years in!

Options

Replies

• fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic, well done! Gives me hope that it can be done!
  • PKDfighter
    PKDfighter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • suenbrusis
    suenbrusis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Now that's impressive!! Great job!!
  • vbcoach817
    vbcoach817 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Insane!! So amazing! Never get tired of seeing this success.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    what kind of stuff keeps you full? meat, peanutbutter, this is mine. What you are doing is working.
  • cmcollard
    cmcollard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dude you’re an inspiration! Awesome job! I’m currently trying to lose some weight and, like you said, make a lifestyle change....not just go on a diet. I have a caloric limit and a minimum protein daily. I’ve been doing kettlebell workouts every other day but want to put on more muscle. Currently 40yo, 208 (13lbs lost) and 5’6”. I’d like to get down to a lean 160 one day. Is there a way to share your diet log on the app? Again, awesome progress dude! I’d like to build a similar physique as you’ve done.
  • tonygermano2
    tonygermano2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You have worked hard.
  • squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Dang that is a LOT of hard work! Impressive dedication!
  • SandyFit101
    SandyFit101 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Super nice! Does anyone know the eating routine or exercise routine you need to lose belly fat and fat in the arms, please!
  • Queen_of_Lean
    Queen_of_Lean Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well done, such an inspiration! A true example of a goodwill and determination, you should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You did the long haul and truly changed. You look amazing.. young and fit. Enjoy your healthy life. What an example of no gimmicks ...just eating right and exercising.
  • petethegamer29mfp
    petethegamer29mfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring and definitely body goals. Added you
  • Dustin0525
    Dustin0525 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Super nice! Does anyone know the eating routine or exercise routine you need to lose belly fat and fat in the arms, please!
    Sandy there is no such thing as a diet to target belly fat, just work on a long haul deficit. Also as a female don’t be scared to lift heavy weights. Contrary to myths you will not get bulky, as a female you don’t have the testosterone that it would require to get super bulky. Lifting weights will change your body in a positive way, much more than cardio will.
  • tallbilltuba1223
    tallbilltuba1223 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What type of exercise did you focus on? Could you be as specific as possible. BTW....terrific job!!!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Dustin0525 wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, I have not posted an update here in a while. Currently 240lbs at the moment continuing to add muscle to help with loose skin. Sorry I’m not smiling. 9myp8eeooclp.jpeg

You look fabulous. So much younger. Congrats!
  • knightmagic
    knightmagic Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    this is awesome! what pant size did you go from and are now at? shirt size as well?
  • Dustin0525
    Dustin0525 Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    this is awesome! what pant size did you go from and are now at? shirt size as well?

I was a 50 waist and 3-4x shirt. I wear a 36 pants and a large shirt. My shirts are extremely tight in arms and chest though, which is a good thing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!