14567810»

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I want to start a secret group for people who do squats when they get stressed. Wherever they’re at. Little anxiety? Drop it like it’s hot.

Dang it... I’d be in, if it was a drop it like it’s hot while on the elliptical. Tweekk the rules.. 😉

That’s a good way to seriously injure your self, no club is worth hurting yourself for

#donthazemebro #hashtagsdontworkhere

Well dang.. people get hurt on here all the time, this site is still chugging along. Let me do what I want 🤨

Let's start a club where it is about dropping like it's hot on an elliptical! One rule will be no butt hurt people! Lol

I wouldn’t be able to enter the club. My emotional therapy is the elliptical... some days not enough cardio can fix this soul. Beware. 😬

Sorry I suggested it!
    I want to start a secret group for people who do squats when they get stressed. Wherever they’re at. Little anxiety? Drop it like it’s hot.

Dang it... I’d be in, if it was a drop it like it’s hot while on the elliptical. Tweekk the rules.. 😉

That’s a good way to seriously injure your self, no club is worth hurting yourself for

Well dang.. people get hurt on here all the time, this site is still chugging along. Let me do what I want 🤨

Let's start a club where it is about dropping like it's hot on an elliptical! One rule will be no butt hurt people! Lol

If you drop it like it’s hot on an elyptical you will most definitely fall. Lots of butt hurt people

Can I park it if it's hot then or only if a pigs tryna get at me?
    Hmmmm.... that’s a thinker @kinetixtrainer2 what do you think?

Always hatin on po po. 🤣

Somebody say po po!! Runnnnnnnnnn...at least I'll get my cardio today!

You’re too late the cops are here!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

I wouldn’t be able to enter the club. My emotional therapy is the elliptical... some days not enough cardio can fix this soul. Beware. 😬

Sorry I suggested it!

If you drop it like it’s hot on an elyptical you will most definitely fall. Lots of butt hurt people

Can I park it if it's hot then or only if a pigs tryna get at me?
    Hmmmm.... that’s a thinker @kinetixtrainer2 what do you think?

Always hatin on po po. 🤣

Somebody say po po!! Runnnnnnnnnn...at least I'll get my cardio today!

You’re too late the cops are here!

w508pslr1ggs.gif

Quick help me smoke all these