Secret club stuff

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    My bet is there's a secret club for people who use the word "rapscallion". I've seen it three times today which is more than my whole fekkin life.

that's just the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.

you're def gonna see the word Baader-Meinhof irl now too

I'm familiar with that phenomenon.

But this isn't it. They weren't randomly dispersed occurrences. They all happened here, in one day.

dont be such a rapscallion

Eh.... Mischievous isn't a word I'd use to describe myself.

I am pretty detail oriented though.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    My bet is there's a secret club for people who use the word "rapscallion". I've seen it three times today which is more than my whole fekkin life.

I had only seen it once before this and it made me giggle and I decided that I will use it as often as possible going forward. IF it is the password to a secret club I am so using it to get in the back door.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

I had only seen it once before this and it made me giggle and I decided that I will use it as often as possible going forward. IF it is the password to a secret club I am so using it to get in the back door.

Only a true miscreant would do that.

How dare you???

I am a......

m2edzov6n95h.jpg
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Only a true miscreant would do that.

How dare you???

I am a......

m2edzov6n95h.jpg

Yes. I was waiting for the rapscallion meme.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »

I’ve been in your back door

My secret club members only use the back door.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I'll bet you're right ;)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

And that's why we call you Tea Kettle.
  • newmeadow
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

I knew the people in secret clubs had nicknames for the rest of us.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I thought you called me Amazing. I don’t even like you now.
  • SwannySez
    Options

I thought you called me Amazing. I don’t even like you now.

You never liked me.

YOU LURVED ME!
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Let me know, when the front door club arrives.
  • newmeadow
    Options

It's that club where you do all your posting on the open threads, don't post to your wall and keep your PMs clean and friendly.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

It's that club where you do all your posting on the open threads, don't post to your wall and keep your PMs clean and friendly.

Well looks like I’ll be awaiting a livingroom, where we get nice and comfy kind of club.
  • SwannySez
    Options

source.gif
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I recall the safe word is Expecto Patronum.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Yes. I was waiting for the rapscallion meme.

You're welcome
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Only because you knew the secret password
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

It's ravioli, isn't it?
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Spelling RUN 3 times fast?