Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    _TomCat_ wrote: »
    Swanny, I'll take as many matches as you can give me. There are many rooms in my palacial lakefront estate and there really isn't a match I've seen yet who can keep up with me for longer than a week or so.

My advice for you, my classically witty friend, is to keep the matches coming until theres no more vacancy in the heartbreak hotel.

Bring them all on. This will be fun. The more the merrier.

You'll be too tired for other matches my friend... and as for living in your palatial lakefront estate
    you'll have to find the keys for the cuffs and basement first..

Now hush.. or you'll wake the other inhabitants. 😈

Welcome to Australia 😂

I've got a special room in mind for you, my sweet first match of the week. Your going to love it. Its the same room that Yahoo Serious stayed in when he visited me last year this time.

But you will be required to sign a waiver before your visit, and cell phones are not allowed. If your cool with this we can get started whenever your ready. But I promise you, nothing can prepare you for this.

I like your confidence..

Let's get started.. I'm prepared, the question is, are you? 😈😂

Please don't forget the safe word, I've broken so many matches that way. I'm hoping you'll last at least the week my sweet, succulent little tomcat 😉

I have a feeling one of us may not survive this, I hope your insurances are all paid up :laugh:
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Swanny, I'll take as many matches as you can give me. There are many rooms in my palacial lakefront estate and there really isn't a match I've seen yet who can keep up with me for longer than a week or so.

My advice for you, my classically witty friend, is to keep the matches coming until theres no more vacancy in the heartbreak hotel.

You'll be too tired for other matches my friend... and as for living in your palatial lakefront estate

Welcome to Australia 😂

I've got a special room in mind for you, my sweet first match of the week. Your going to love it. Its the same room that Yahoo Serious stayed in when he visited me last year this time.

But you will be required to sign a waiver before your visit, and cell phones are not allowed. If your cool with this we can get started whenever your ready. But I promise you, nothing can prepare you for this.

I like your confidence..

Please don't forget the safe word, I've broken so many matches that way. I'm hoping you'll last at least the week my sweet, succulent little tomcat 😉

I have a feeling one of us may not survive this, I hope your insurances are all paid up :laugh:

Uh dude - jo don’t play homie -

Also what up peaches 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Welcome to Australia 😂

I like your confidence..

Uh dude - jo don’t play homie -

Also what up peaches 😉

Hey Rob 👋🤗
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    So, y'all have been busy little bees, I see. We need some birds too.
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
  • hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • hueritahsarinana
    Options
    Yesss helloooo 🙃
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

@SwannySez , where'dya go man? This young lady needs your divine wisdom. you know I'd offer, but I'd do nothing but disappoint @hueritahsarinana , you, and the MFP Community as a whole.

• SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

It appears the official matchmaker is away, but maybe I can get some general information from you while you wait for him to see you.

1. Is it important for you and your partner to have matching hair and / or eye color?
    2. Do you like rodeos?
    3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    4. How many times do you blink in a typical day?
    5. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

@SwannySez , where'dya go man? This young lady needs your divine wisdom. you know I'd offer, but I'd do nothing but disappoint @hueritahsarinana , you, and the MFP Community as a whole.

Awwwww, lookit you two!

tumblr_mhtywsaAFV1rke7i0o1_400.gif

Now then, young miss... Young miss?
  • hueritahsarinana
    Options
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

It appears the official matchmaker is away, but maybe I can get some general information from you while you wait for him to see you.

1. Is it important for you and your partner to have matching hair and / or eye color?
    2. Do you like rodeos?

1.Depends in the day of the week
    2.yeehaw-enough said
    3.a pediatrician
    4.about 29,000
    5.depends on my shoes
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

2. Do you like rodeos?
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

Awwwww, lookit you two!

tumblr_mhtywsaAFV1rke7i0o1_400.gif

Now then, young miss... Young miss?

I’m right here 🥰

• hueritahsarinana
    Options
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

I heard you carry all the wisdom @SwannySez
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

I carry nothing m'dear. Ask any of my exes.

However, I have been blessed by MFP with the power and might to choose matches for those bold enough to offer themselves up for matching. These matches are sanctified by the old gods and the new and are unimpeachable, unbreakable, unassailable and unreturnable. Once matched you will be responsible for 50% bootyliciousness that is to follow, that amount to be matched by your match upon matching henceforth and until the end of time or the collapse of the internet.

Are you ready to embark upon the adventure of a lifetime?
  • hueritahsarinana
    Options
    Yesss helloooo 🙃

I carry nothing m'dear. Ask any of my exes.

However, I have been blessed by MFP with the power and might to choose matches for those bold enough to offer themselves up for matching. These matches are sanctified by the old gods and the new and are unimpeachable, unbreakable, unassailable and unreturnable. Once matched you will be responsible for 50% bootyliciousness that is to follow, that amount to be matched by your match upon matching henceforth and until the end of time or the collapse of the internet.

Are you ready to embark upon the adventure of a lifetime?

I was born ready
  • hueritahsarinana
    Options
    I can't wait to see who @SwannySez matches here!

Is he that good 😂
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Options

Is he that good 😂

His eggplant is above reproach. Prepare to have your world rocked over and over...
  • hueritahsarinana
    Options

Is he that good 😂

His eggplant is above reproach. Prepare to have your world rocked over and over...

Nacho, you *might* be overselling your friend a smidge. Managing expectations is important too.

He matched me with underpants and that didn't end well, unfortunately.

Patience is key did you even give it a chance?
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Options

Is he that good 😂

Nacho, you *might* be overselling your friend a smidge. Managing expectations is important too.

He matched me with underpants and that didn't end well, unfortunately.

Patience is key did you even give it a chance?

I did. underpants decided that he wanted velma, and once that wasn't possible then underpants just disappeared. It's still painful to talk about, but thanks for asking.

I still believe that his failure to accept the will of the Swanny was ultimately the cause of failure for you two; also that his guilt in the matter drove him into seclusion.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Well, young @hueritahsarinana, I looked far and wide. I consulted the many-faced god and listened at the backside of strangers. I held my breath as the dachshund ran wild over the lambs and nuzzled at the teet of a wallaby. What did this all tell me? Nothing.

Fortunately, the movie The Silence of the Lambs was on and from the background I was sent an epiphany:

LOOK DEEP WITHIN YOURSELF!

I immediately squatted on a mirror. No luck. I opened my mouth wide and said AHHHHHH. Nyet. Finally, as I was about to abandon the quest, throw in the towel, bend the knee, punch the goat, split spareribs with the shaman...it came to me: @nacho_daddy.

That hat. That beautiful hat. Together you two can be the couple that MFP was promised. You'll grow to find his flatulence endearing and he can give you make-up tips. THIS IS THE MATCH!
  • hueritahsarinana
    Options
    Well, young @hueritahsarinana, I looked far and wide. I consulted the many-faced god and listened at the backside of strangers. I held my breath as the dachshund ran wild over the lambs and nuzzled at the teet of a wallaby. What did this all tell me? Nothing.

Fortunately, the movie The Silence of the Lambs was on and from the background I was sent an epiphany:

LOOK DEEP WITHIN YOURSELF!

I immediately squatted on a mirror. No luck. I opened my mouth wide and said AHHHHHH. Nyet. Finally, as I was about to abandon the quest, throw in the towel, bend the knee, punch the goat, split spareribs with the shaman...it came to me: @nacho_daddy.

That hat. That beautiful hat. Together you two can be the couple that MFP was promised. You'll grow to find his flatulence endearing and he can give you make-up tips. THIS IS THE MATCH!

Maybe the movie meant to look through another hole and 😭 we won’t disappoint