The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options
1697071727375»

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Well, young @hueritahsarinana, I looked far and wide. I consulted the many-faced god and listened at the backside of strangers. I held my breath as the dachshund ran wild over the lambs and nuzzled at the teet of a wallaby. What did this all tell me? Nothing.

Fortunately, the movie The Silence of the Lambs was on and from the background I was sent an epiphany:

LOOK DEEP WITHIN YOURSELF!

I immediately squatted on a mirror. No luck. I opened my mouth wide and said AHHHHHH. Nyet. Finally, as I was about to abandon the quest, throw in the towel, bend the knee, punch the goat, split spareribs with the shaman...it came to me: @nacho_daddy.

That hat. That beautiful hat. Together you two can be the couple that MFP was promised. You'll grow to find his flatulence endearing and he can give you make-up tips. THIS IS THE MATCH!

Maybe the movie meant to look through another hole and 😭 we won’t disappoint

Our hopes and dreams live in your loins.
  • hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I can't wait to see who @SwannySez matches here!

Is he that good 😂

His eggplant is above reproach. Prepare to have your world rocked over and over...

Nacho, you *might* be overselling your friend a smidge. Managing expectations is important too.

He matched me with underpants and that didn't end well, unfortunately.

Patience is key did you even give it a chance?

I did. underpants decided that he wanted velma, and once that wasn't possible then underpants just disappeared. It's still painful to talk about, but thanks for asking.

I still believe that his failure to accept the will of the Swanny was ultimately the cause of failure for you two; also that his guilt in the matter drove him into seclusion.

DO YOU BELIEVEE I don’t want to end up like him 🥺

• Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    Options

Is he that good 😂

His eggplant is above reproach. Prepare to have your world rocked over and over...

Nacho, you *might* be overselling your friend a smidge. Managing expectations is important too.

I did. underpants decided that he wanted velma, and once that wasn't possible then underpants just disappeared. It's still painful to talk about, but thanks for asking.

I still believe that his failure to accept the will of the Swanny was ultimately the cause of failure for you two; also that his guilt in the matter drove him into seclusion.

We must believe, @hueritahsarinana -- The library card of the Swany is irrevocable (but I do feel kinda bad for his mirror)

• hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Options

Is he that good 😂

We must believe, @hueritahsarinana -- The library card of the Swany is irrevocable (but I do feel kinda bad for his mirror)

Okay okay where do we start?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

You missed one @SwannySez
  • jonnny123herna
    jonnny123herna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think I like this thread >:)
  • Lin3_Lif3
    Lin3_Lif3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think I like this thread >:)

Lol same! I’ve just been reading and reading all of the old posts and I think I’m ready for my match 🤣😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

You missed one @SwannySez

He's slacking again 😏

Mmmhmm.. c'mon Swanny, there's 3 waiting for you bestow a love match..