The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Well, well, Tom Tom, whatever - and WHOEVER - can we find to pair with a former hosiery model and animal advocate like yourself? I mean you ARE the cat that ate the canary (which rules out our resident fluffer) and are a veritable connoisseur of cool.

We could hold an auction...for charity of course.

I thought you're the matchmaker God? Why are you auctioning?
    God is tired. He has abdicated.

Is he tired? Or are his subjects tired of him?

He has been a lil stingy with the mighty works of power lately. ima say you’re right. we are the faithless ones.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Well, well, Tom Tom, whatever - and WHOEVER - can we find to pair with a former hosiery model and animal advocate like yourself? I mean you ARE the cat that ate the canary (which rules out our resident fluffer) and are a veritable connoisseur of cool.

He has been a lil stingy with the mighty works of power lately. ima say you’re right. we are the faithless ones.

Hes supposed to be omnipresent but lately he's more like Omni absent. Maybe that's where the faithlessness stem from

He’s been working on his beach bod
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hes supposed to be omnipresent but lately he's more like Omni absent. Maybe that's where the faithlessness stem from

He’s been working on his beach bod

Oh is that what he's been doing? I feel him then coz I been trying and so far no go

Yes, and imagine how difficult it is for him. Everyone expects him to have the body of a god.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    _TomCat_ wrote: »

Is this going to be a silent auction? Or are you going to put on your auctioneer hat and start a bidding war?

There ARE bonuses waiting for whoever gets matched up with me. I won't say yet what those might be, but I will say there's more to me than meets the eye.

Lets get this party started. The more the merrier!

I might want in on these bonuses. How big are your hands?
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Is this going to be a silent auction? Or are you going to put on your auctioneer hat and start a bidding war?

There ARE bonuses waiting for whoever gets matched up with me. I won't say yet what those might be, but I will say there's more to me than meets the eye.

50437b7099305451bc6942e40d5e65871f40bdf8.gif
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    To address the concerns of some who shall remain nameless and unacknowledged, as a god among mortals and creator of this most blessed thread, I and I alone choose how, when, where, and indeed IF anyone should be matched here. For TomTom, I choose an auction due to his, ahem, assets.

The bidding is hereby opened at one piano. Do I hear more music?
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=9391438[img][/img]
  • SwannySez
    Options

I might want in on these bonuses. How big are your hands?

Lets just say that back in '97 when I took second place in the tri state cosmic bowling regional championship, I had to have my 18 lb bowling ball specially made for me.

Give the man a HAND, people! I see you, @Pour_Decisions! We have a fan dance bid! Do I have a serenade?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @SwannySez please may I have another ? :p
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

Did you break the last one, or was there an escape? :heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Did you break the last one, or was there an escape? :heart:

Well, it was like this.. I pushed.. and that broke and up went.. Ohh nevermind.. 😕
    Yeah , he broke 😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Oh have I got the man for YOU, @slimgirljo15! Would you please meet Mr. @_TomCat_ ? He’s an exceptionally wealthy former hosiery model and gambler. She’s the thunder from down under. He’s got a system. It’s a secret. She’s a myth, a legend. It’s perfect.

THIS is a *kitten* match, folks!

What happens after you match people @SwannySez ??

awkwardness and convenient amnesia
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Oh have I got the man for YOU, @slimgirljo15! Would you please meet Mr. @_TomCat_ ? He’s an exceptionally wealthy former hosiery model and gambler. She’s the thunder from down under. He’s got a system. It’s a secret. She’s a myth, a legend. It’s perfect.

I can’t say for sure, but I have heard of some couples meeting IRL. At least 4 of them moved in together and left MFP altogether. I have heard that there may or may not be sexting and nude Skyping and group sexting involving farm animals and non-dairy creamer. But that is all just scuttlebutt. All I am sure of? They are never the same again.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

awkwardness and convenient amnesia

🤣 So basically @SwannySez is 50/50 ruining friendship or making them better?

I can’t say for sure, but I have heard of some couples meeting IRL. At least 4 of them moved in together and left MFP altogether. I have heard that there may or may not be sexting and nude Skyping and group sexting involving farm animals and non-dairy creamer. But that is all just scuttlebutt. All I am sure of? They are never the same again.

Right??

one or the other
  • SwannySez
    Options
    All I can is @CoffeeAndContour and I have been happily ever after.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thank you oh matchmaking master *readys basement for new inhabitant* :p

🤔hmm now where did I put those cuffs?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    All I can is @CoffeeAndContour and I have been happily ever after.

Forever and ever babycakes! :*