JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Options

Replies

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady I can't stop thinking about your horrible business disaster! I'm praying for you and your daughter. One thing I've noticed when disaster strikes (i.e., burst water heater in the ceiling, damaging hail storm for me) is that something good comes of it. We ended up with better quality flooring and a thorough cleaning in my home after the water heater fiasco, and we ended up with nicer roofing, not only on our house, but on our outbuildings, plus the ongoing work made it convenient to add a carport to protect from the next hailstorm! Look to our good Lord and enjoy unexpected blessings. The first blessing is that no one was physically injured or killed!

@puttyputty I like the T-shirt! :) I've decided to do the sit-up challenge, too. I suspect it will take me longer than 6 weeks to complete both, but I'll give it my best! Proud of your progress! You're inspiring me!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @puttyputty I love the t-shirt!

@Kres567 Drink lots of water

@FarmerCarla That’s one thing I DON’T like about Keto - I also love sweet wine and had purchased 2 CASES on our vacay prior to starting.