JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Replies

• shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    @shunggie I had to grin as I read about you skipping McD’s for the oatmeal. I endured many months of oatmeal as a WW. I never liked the texture and it always felt as if I had eaten lead weights and I would actually be hungry again in a couple of hours. Now when we travel I get a sausage egg McMuffin, hold the muffin. It satisfies and I’m not hungry for at least 6 hours.

I actually love oatmeal but I wanted the buttery, saltiness of the biscuit. I'm a little bored with oatmeal, but it's about the only whole grain I get in a day. I mix it up with different varieties.

• Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    @kmfeig87 Thank you so much! Now to stay out of the 50s and keep moving down! :smiley:
    I hope you're feeling better and not so dizzy.
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    @abowersgirl Sounds like you have a case of the January blues. Hang in there and be kind to yourself.
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2019
    @puttyputty I like the pushup stands. They're not very tall and not the swivel kind, but they are more comfortable than hands flat on the floor. I suspect shoulder problems occur when doing deep pushups with stands, especially the higher ones, when the shoulders dip below the hands. That's just my guess. I'll be happy with getting my chest to my hands and back up.