JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,943 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 FIRST, congratulations on your new low! I love reading your posts! Re-reading my post, I realize it sounds boastful. That was not my intention. My goal weight at WW in 1986 was around 126 and I have not been this close since the late 80’s, about 30 years ago!

@puttyputty Oskar is a snuggler if fleece is involved - even when it’s 110 here! LOL

@StefanieBerger88 You are a busy lady! KUDOS for being a busy working mom, taking care of a family and taking care of YOU! You’ve got this and we’ve got your back!

@deepwoodslady How great is that? Congratulations to your son AND to you!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    taxgirl1 wrote: »
    01/18--214.8 I so did not want to go to the gym yesterday, so I made a deal with myself that I would go to the gym and give myself the ok to not do any of the lifts that I didn't feel like doing. In the end I went to the gym and followed the whole program except for 1 lift, so I am very proud of myself. Today is day 3 of c25k, hoping the rain holds out when I plan to go running. Elimination diet has definitely gotten much easier and my digestive system feels so much better, but I so miss a lot of foods...two more weeks until my next meeting with the nutritionist.

@taxgirl1, I make deals like that with myself all the time and most of the time it works out really well. I never want to think of exercise as punishment, so sometimes I have to be tolerant of my own frustration and impatience.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with an elimination diet! I feel your pain. I hope you figure out what's causing your issues and get that cleared up. Digestive issues are NO FUN.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    @shunggie that is a win for sure!!!!