JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

GrandmaJackie
GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,581 Member
edited January 2019 in Challenges
Please join us! Starting on 01/23 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 66
Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.

Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.

Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!

Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.

FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.

Day/Weight/Comment
01/23
01/24
01/25
01/26
01/27
01/28
01/29
01/30
01/31
02/01

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
sv54rw7vmhzd.jpeg
Β«13456751

Replies

• Larkspur94
    Larkspur94 Posts: 114 Member
    I'm in. Haven't joined a 'just give me 10 days' challenge as of yet as I keep forgetting haha.

(may want to edit the top of the post as it has the start date for the last one up there)
  • GrandmaJackie
    @Larkspur94, thanks enjoy our group!
  • jemtred
    jemtred Posts: 672 Member
    Copied and ready to go!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    In! Welcome @larkspur94!
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Yipeee!!!!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    You can do this, @gcr2012. And feel free to leap into Round 65 before it ends. You don't need to be there from the start to get a warm welcome! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited January 2019
    1850911z3mccut1tc.gif

Please join us! Starting on 01/23 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 66
    Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.

Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.

Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!

Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.

FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.

SW: TBD
    GW: TBD

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/23
    01/24
    01/25
    01/26
    01/27
    01/28
    01/29
    01/30
    01/31
    02/01

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
    sv54rw7vmhzd.jpeg
  • GrandmaJackie
    @FAR_from_FAT, welcome back to our group!
  • RosyDanielle
    RosyDanielle Posts: 99 Member
    Super keen to join one of these rounds again. New year new goals :smiley: