JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Replies

• aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    @aFit50, honey I see your setting goals for our challenge! I hope you don’t mind I’m going to STEAL your idea. I loveeeeee it.

@GrandmaJackie don't mind at all 😃😃😃
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited January 2019
    fraukazi wrote: »
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    How do you hide something which can be revealed when clicking on it using "spoiler"? I like the idea!

You add [ spoiler] your text in between [ / spoiler] .take out spaces I added. Or when you quote one of the posts that have it, you can see how it's done

Thank you!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    puttyputty wrote: »
    Welcome to you, too, @digger61!

thank you
  • wellnfree
    wellnfree Posts: 504 Member
    @SheilaBoneham
    Appreciate the reminder on watching the bone density.
    A couple of people in this group mentioned hyprthyroidism in the last thread, so thought I would mention my experience with that and bone density even though I don't think it was you talking about it.

I became more aware of my bone density when I had a couple breaks a number of years back. I've been hypothyroid for 30+ years. I switched my thyroid medication from synthetic to natural (the natural is complete thyroid hormone and the synthetic is T4 only) This shouldn't make a difference unless your dose was a little on the high side (which mine was). A higher dose of T4 will suppress all thyroid functions - one of which is to regulate calcium. It is not the main regulator and there's some ? as to whether it makes a difference. (Although my Dr. did comment that they are seeing more bone density problems that may be linked to this - I note that the whole thyroid supplement thing became much more common about 30 years ago and now those women, like me, are becoming seniors) Despite a number of potentially bad falls in the years since this switch I have had no breaks :smile: I also make sure I get lots of calcium of course.
  • BethE238
    BethE238 Posts: 222 Member
    @aFit50 THANK YOU! It feels good! Keep going, you have done amazing already!
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    BethE238 wrote: »
    @aFit50 THANK YOU! It feels good! Keep going, you have done amazing already!
    Thanks luv!! Onwards and downwards, lol 😃💪🙏
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    jaccimc63 wrote: »
    @abowersgirl - Happy Anniversary! I remember about 6 months ago I was in your exact position. My husband and I had a weekend away for our 17th anniversary. I was 10 pounds from my goal weight and worried about calories before we left. All I remember now is the fun we had, the good food we ate, and the extra wine we drank. It was worth the few days it put me behind on weight loss. Enjoy yourself, I know you'll get back on track!

Thanks❤❤ that's what I plan to do, just put everything on hold and enjoy myself. I have been good all day, eating fruits and veggies and got an extra workout this morning. I am going to just let it go.

@deepwoodslady thank you ❤ you are honestly so sweet