JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for enduring the rant! :D I’m finally feeling like sewing for myself again and have discovered some FREE patterns that everyone seems to rave about. To all the sewists out there, check out Patterns for Pirates. I’m not sure a 69 year old should wear leggings in public but I sure can wear them in the house and gym!

@TerriRichardson112 Love your progress!!

@debwhite66 Why are you disillusioned with Keto? Everyone is different and your body will have to adjust. Drink some DILL PICKLE juice if you think you have Keto flu. Your electrolytes may be out of balance. I was told that if I wasn’t losing, my body was healing on the inside. In my first 10 days I lost 3.5 pounds but around that time I realized that for the first time in 50 years my knees didn’t hurt every time I stood up! Be patient.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @BethE238 Awesome activity and loss but sorry about that neck. I have arthritis in mine and sometimes it’s so bad it makes me feel like vomiting. Haven’t had one of those in a while. Hope yours is better soon!
  • BethE238
    BethE238 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjane Oh no, I am so very sorry! I know that feeling of nausea from pain - I have had several injuries and surgeries over the years that felt this way. I don’t wish it on anyone. Big hugs!