JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Options

Replies

• taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    @shunggie --Thank you I needed to hear that especially when the scale isn't moving as quickly as I would like it to move. I have to remind myself that I'm not only doing this because of the number on the scale.

@puttyputty --Coming back to work yesterday I was shocked how many things I have forgotten after only 5 weeks.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    @taxgirl1 You are welcome. We all need that extra lift once in awhile. It takes a village for sure. I think we should name our village. Grandma Jackie's Gang, the 10 Dayers.... something.
  • sunabove
    sunabove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    @BethE238 thankyou for your care. Yes I'm good now. 🌹
  • sunabove
    sunabove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    @BethE238 yes thankyou. All good now.🌹
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @brightresolve -- I love that run description! I used to like running with my golden retriever, because she would always be ready to stop running and start walking first! And my german shepherd would just pick a shady spot, lie down and refuse to go further if it was too hot!

@kmfeig87 mine is a whippet-jack russell mix so, she can run until (long after) I drop. Big challenge is not getting my arm pulled off - even with a snoot loop type halter (and a chain collar for insurance) she can pull like 35 pounds of sled dog, it's hysterical!