I'm not mean, but I dont accept male friend request!!!

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You one of those collectors eh?
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I accept everybody.

...because I'm easy like that.

In for easy. Are you a 30 something? I wouldn't want to not be seen as a perv.

I'm 1 year in to the "something" part. It's bliss.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I thought the OP would be a woman.

I don't think the OP is here for the fitness. I kinda hope the OP gets sent a bunch of junk pics.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I thought the OP would be a woman.

I don't think the OP is here for the fitness. I kinda hope the OP gets sent a bunch of junk pics.

I have a friend who would send him cat junk pics.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Hmm! Interesting!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Apparently none of the women on your FL post threads of men in kilts. They are doing it wrong.

ETA......This sentiment is incomplete without pictures. You're welcome.

1702025_orig.jpg

SCO0309.jpg

184155072233505544_nfLUAQIh_c.jpg

paen1024x768.jpg

the-edinburgh-festival1.JPG

tumblr_lual6fdOIx1qhwi2ro1_500.jpg

This made my day <wipes drool from chin> love me a man in a kilt. Thank you.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    sending friend request now, big boy
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Here's some pics of women admiring giant c....cks for your viewing pleasure.

2up3a0g.jpg

29m850y.jpg

i4l6xz.jpg

rcsbhy.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I also don't accept requests from men... the ones who are 55 years old, balding, married... and have a friend's of 300 or so beautiful 20-something year old women?

DECLINED!

I'm here for health and fitness, not pervs. There's enough of those in real life, thanks.

So if a guy is 55 years old, bald, and married he's automatically a perv?'

So if a guy is younger than 55 years old, with hair, and has a gf or single, he's not a perv at all.

Seems legit.

If his friend list is 300 profile shots of only 20-year-old boobs, legs, and flat stomachs, I'd say so.

Okay. so it's okay if he's 54 and younger, with hair, and stuff, right? Why only 55? Seems an odd # to claim as pervy. Is that the max age you'll date?

LOL

You're turning out to be just as weird as the OP...

Yes, I picked 55, balding and married because it "means something". It's not like I would have picked an arbitrary number as an example based the most recent creep who tried to add me yesterday just to illustrate my point. (insert rolling eyes smiley)

And no, I would never date anyone over 55... my dad is 55..... ewwwwwwww

I'm weird like the OP for questioning your selectiveness? But the OP isn't questioning others selectiveness, but rather being selective and making weird statements....rather like you so.....

Your weird for taking this **** so personally!! What is wrong with you??? LOL

PS: You have been DECLINED! I'm adding "weirdo with no sense of humour who takes **** personally" to my alleged "selectiveness".

PPS: Omg, have you been declined in the past? Is this why this topic hurts your feelings so much????

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

I don't think I'm the one taking this personally. I never resorted to name calling :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I also don't accept requests from men... the ones who are 55 years old, balding, married... and have a friend's of 300 or so beautiful 20-something year old women?

DECLINED!

I'm here for health and fitness, not pervs. There's enough of those in real life, thanks.

So if a guy is younger than 55 years old, with hair, and has a gf or single, he's not a perv at all.

Seems legit.

If his friend list is 300 profile shots of only 20-year-old boobs, legs, and flat stomachs, I'd say so.

Okay. so it's okay if he's 54 and younger, with hair, and stuff, right? Why only 55? Seems an odd # to claim as pervy. Is that the max age you'll date?

LOL

Yes, I picked 55, balding and married because it "means something". It's not like I would have picked an arbitrary number as an example based the most recent creep who tried to add me yesterday just to illustrate my point. (insert rolling eyes smiley)

I'm weird like the OP for questioning your selectiveness? But the OP isn't questioning others selectiveness, but rather being selective and making weird statements....rather like you so.....

PS: You have been DECLINED! I'm adding "weirdo with no sense of humour who takes **** personally" to my alleged "selectiveness".

PPS: Omg, have you been declined in the past? Is this why this topic hurts your feelings so much????

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

I don't think I'm the one taking this personally. I never resorted to name calling :flowerforyou:

I did you.... JOYJOY!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Here's some pics of women admiring giant c....cks for your viewing pleasure.

2up3a0g.jpg

29m850y.jpg

i4l6xz.jpg

rcsbhy.jpg

Ba-hahahahaha
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    ****-just-got-real-darth-vader-batman.jpg
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Someone has a case of the not-gays, it seems.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

DECLINED!

Seems legit.

LOL

Hate to say it, dear, but all of that makes you sound a little conceited. As if the ONLY reason any older male would ever friend request you is because you're just s0 hawt.

I will say you are in good shape- maybe older males simply want advice on what you're doing. If not for themselves, possibly for their girlfriend, wife, etc. Not all guys just want to get into us younger girls' virtual panties.

I think what the other posters took exception to was your sweeping generalizations of what makes a guy a perv. I probably know more pervert guys around my age (22) than I do at "older" ages (30's, 40's, etc). Typically the older generations are more respectful. Now that I think about it, none of my older MFP male friends have really hit on me, whereas there have been a few questionable requests from guys my age.

*Shrug*. Bottom line is huge generalizations, that are borderline offensive to the people who fall in that group, are not a good idea on the internet. :flowerforyou:
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options

DECLINED!

Seems legit.

LOL

Hate to say it, dear, but all of that makes you sound a little conceited. As if the ONLY reason any older male would ever friend request you is because you're just s0 hawt.

I will say you are in good shape- maybe older males simply want advice on what you're doing. If not for themselves, possibly for their girlfriend, wife, etc. Not all guys just want to get into us younger girls' virtual panties.

I think what the other posters took exception to was your sweeping generalizations of what makes a guy a perv. I probably know more pervert guys around my age (22) than I do at "older" ages (30's, 40's, etc). Typically the older generations are more respectful. Now that I think about it, none of my older MFP male friends have really hit on me, whereas there have been a few questionable requests from guys my age.

*Shrug*. Bottom line is huge generalizations, that are borderline offensive to the people who fall in that group, are not a good idea on the internet. :flowerforyou:

I'm not being conceited, I'm just not naive. Again, some older-than-my-dad totally out of shape guy has a friends list with nothing but pretty young fit girls is gonna come off as creepy. Researching for this wife? LMAO! I'm sure that's what he'll tell her when she sees what he's been up to.

Those guys are here for the half-naked chicks. I'm not saying all older men are creeps, of course not. But these guys with the young pretty bikini girls-only friends list? Come on!!!!

I didn't make any sweeping generalizations. I used a description of a specific person who recently sent me a friend request as an example of the typical requests I receive. I had yet to receive any requests from 22 year old fit guys who are just in it for the chicks, do they exist, sure. But I have not heard from them. I was relating my own experiences.

I'm not fit (the lighting is just flattering), I don't consider myself to be "hawt", but my profile pic isn't exactly sloppy or modest, so I know what message I'm sending, and I'm not naive about which kind of people are gonna be attracted by it. I've gotten request from serious people with similar goals and similar bodies to mine, or some guys who are actually into fitness and have legitimate advice (which is what I want). And I also get men who are CLEARLY just creepers. There are certainly plenty of women who accept their requests, if you wanna be one of them, go ahead. I'm a shy girl in real life and put up with WAY to much creepy *kitten* ****, especially when I was younger. I don't need to put up with it now and on the interwebs too. Either you are serious about health and fitness and we become friends to help and encourage each other, or GTFO. You will not use me to add another bikini chick to your list when you obviously are not here for any other purpose.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mppecnLRaq1qz4rgp.gif
    You do you, OP.

More shirtless men for me.
  • cst573
    cst573 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

I guess this means you're not really here for the fitness aspect of this site, huh? You may want to delete your account after this thread.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

Oh my. What a man. What a manly man. What a manly man who has man parts and wants to be man-sexy to the ladies. How inspiring.

buffylaughingrealme-1.gif
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Also because I would give 10 years of my life to have sex with THIS manly man, and thus he deserves to be displayed like a golden peacock:

tumblr_mmjjf4s9fY1s85tsvo1_1280.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    www.plentyoffish.com

you can accept all the women you want on there.

This is a fitness site...stop being so homophobic
    What was homophobic about his post?