I'm not mean, but I dont accept male friend request!!!

Options

Replies

• alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im cool with another swole bro on my FL. serves as friendly competition...BTw this means you go to a hair salon instead of a barbershop? There are dudes there who like touch your face, head , and breathe all over you..not sure if you are into that kind of thing.

lolwut?
    LOLL

I lol'd hard

Lawl, what did I just read?
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    So you're a woman collector?

Perhaps he has binders full of them...

lol'd

Hahahahaha.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    www.plentyoffish.com

you can accept all the women you want on there.

This is a fitness site...stop being so homophobic
    What was homophobic about his post?

Seriously.gif

I'm done with the internet for today

I didn't see who posted the question originally, but I think it needs asking again, because you're obviously short sighted....

So he doesn't want to be friends with men. Did he mention gay men? Or homosexuality at all?

Nice try trying to shoe horn your own agenda into a completely worthless pointless thread.

He likes women, he's a creep, he's probably never going to ever touch a real life lady.

Doesn't make him homophobic.

lol. oh boy. not even going there right now.

you're right. so right. i absolutely care that much. you will forever be correct in your words of wisdom

That's just a childish way of saying you're wrong. Right? 'not even going there right now' is not a valid response. If you're not prepared to account for your stupid (and incorrect) comments, don't post.
    while that post was not overtly homophobic, I would wager that the poster is.

though it's not as obvious as him feeling intimidated by all the attractive men here. I can understand him feeling that though. some of these guys are almost godlike in physical perfection.

drooling over women isn't challenging.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i thought it was sorta odd the first time a guy friended me on here. Not really sure why.

When i figured out it was because they thought they could learn something from me or i'd otherwise be a benefit to thier training journey then it was more like an ego boost.

i'll sent FRs to a few guys who i could obviously learn something from.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I also don't accept requests from men... the ones who are 55 years old, balding, married... and have a friend's of 300 or so beautiful 20-something year old women?

DECLINED!

I'm here for health and fitness, not pervs. There's enough of those in real life, thanks.

So if a guy is 55 years old, bald, and married he's automatically a perv?'

So if a guy is younger than 55 years old, with hair, and has a gf or single, he's not a perv at all.

Seems legit.

If his friend list is 300 profile shots of only 20-year-old boobs, legs, and flat stomachs, I'd say so.

Okay. so it's okay if he's 54 and younger, with hair, and stuff, right? Why only 55? Seems an odd # to claim as pervy. Is that the max age you'll date?

ahhaha I LIKE pervy...my bf is 35 and he's the biggest pervert I know....

Naw, its creeps I don't like....

tumblr_mrgfdo4oGZ1r585yvo1_500.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrffcq75in1qkh6wzo1_500.jpg
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    Lawl, this thread seriously made my day. :laugh:
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    This post is gonna make women not want to friend you because you're being picky and a bit douchey.

I agree. ^
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    www.plentyoffish.com

you can accept all the women you want on there.

This is a fitness site...stop being so homophobic

Seriously.gif

I'm done with the internet for today

I didn't see who posted the question originally, but I think it needs asking again, because you're obviously short sighted....

So he doesn't want to be friends with men. Did he mention gay men? Or homosexuality at all?

Nice try trying to shoe horn your own agenda into a completely worthless pointless thread.

He likes women, he's a creep, he's probably never going to ever touch a real life lady.

Doesn't make him homophobic.

lol. oh boy. not even going there right now.

you're right. so right. i absolutely care that much. you will forever be correct in your words of wisdom

That's just a childish way of saying you're wrong. Right? 'not even going there right now' is not a valid response. If you're not prepared to account for your stupid (and incorrect) comments, don't post.
    while that post was not overtly homophobic, I would wager that the poster is.

though it's not as obvious as him feeling intimidated by all the attractive men here. I can understand him feeling that though. some of these guys are almost godlike in physical perfection.

drooling over women isn't challenging.

Way to judge!

Also, wtf at this whole thread lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I only accept friend requests from shirtless men.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    in other words, you're working on your harem collection??
  • KissMeImShtFaced
    Options
    Im cool with another swole bro on my FL. serves as friendly competition...BTw this means you go to a hair salon instead of a barbershop? There are dudes there who like touch your face, head , and breathe all over you..not sure if you are into that kind of thing.

This one time I went to the doctor because I broke my leg and they tried to send some dude in to work on me. I was like, "Nah bro, I don't swing that way."
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh noes.

Another shirtless man. Run.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a "playa" to me...guess MFP stands for "My Fresh Pimp"

To each their own.

8488541.png
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    That does it. I am deactivating. My frail ego has been crushed.

*curls up into a ball*
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

I hate to break it to you dude, but I think you might just be a raving homosexual. Don't worry though, Jesus still loves you. Not like that though. Well, maybe like that.
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Anyone check his basement recently?

:noway:
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Apparently none of the women on your FL post threads of men in kilts. They are doing it wrong.

ETA......This sentiment is incomplete without pictures. You're welcome.

1702025_orig.jpg

SCO0309.jpg

184155072233505544_nfLUAQIh_c.jpg

paen1024x768.jpg

the-edinburgh-festival1.JPG

tumblr_lual6fdOIx1qhwi2ro1_500.jpg

This made my day <wipes drool from chin> love me a man in a kilt. Thank you.

HOLY TARTAN!!! I need some clan action..those are hawt...thanks for the panty drop pics!!!!

Thanks for the lovely photos. is there a fan anywhere around here?
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,161 Member
    Options
    Anyone check his basement recently?

:noway:
    "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    I'd hate to see them open up your storage unit on one of those TV shows. Yikes!:noway: