I'm not mean, but I dont accept male friend request!!!

Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I long stopped wondering what the point of posts were a long time ago. We're all here for self aggrandizement
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I will say that at 46, I feel a little awkward getting FR from 19,20 year old girls.
    This.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    beautiful 20-something year old women?
    But that's you!

And that's why these dudes with friends list of only beautiful 20-something year old women creep me out. Like, we all know why you want to "friend" us... it has nothing to do with getting advice on your food diary....

What a narrow minded myopic vision of the world you must have. All older guys are pervs, or future pervs. There is no other reason a guy would like to be friends with a 20 something year old lady than sex, and *kitten* material.

Whatever.
  • I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

FRIEND REQUEST SENT!
  • I_Like_To_Exercise
    Options
    Why make a post of it? Sounds like a "You doth protest too much" scenario.

lol!!! :bigsmile:

Psychology 101 says: Better look into those "topless men make me uncomfortable" feelings.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    beautiful 20-something year old women?
    But that's you!

And that's why these dudes with friends list of only beautiful 20-something year old women creep me out. Like, we all know why you want to "friend" us... it has nothing to do with getting advice on your food diary....

What a narrow minded myopic vision of the world you must have. All older guys are pervs, or future pervs. There is no other reason a guy would like to be friends with a 20 something year old lady than sex, and *kitten* material.

Whatever.

:drinker:
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    This post is gonna make women not want to friend you because you're being picky and a bit douchey.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

I think that's a bit weird, but to each his own. I get motivated by associating with people that are doing great things. Much of what is on my news feed is not only the usual 'wtg!" and "great job!", but also great ideas, training strategies, etc. I doubt that I'd get all the great info and ideas if I just surrounded myself with men just because they're the opposite sex. Do you only have women friends outside of MFP? Do you have a special membership at Curves so you can make it through your workouts?

And more interestingly, what's the point of your post?

That made me LOL
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I also don't accept requests from men... the ones who are 55 years old, balding, married... and have a friend's of 300 or so beautiful 20-something year old women?

DECLINED!

I'm here for health and fitness, not pervs. There's enough of those in real life, thanks.

So if a guy is 55 years old, bald, and married he's automatically a perv?'

So if a guy is younger than 55 years old, with hair, and has a gf or single, he's not a perv at all.

Seems legit.

If his friend list is 300 profile shots of only 20-year-old boobs, legs, and flat stomachs, I'd say so.

Okay. so it's okay if he's 54 and younger, with hair, and stuff, right? Why only 55? Seems an odd # to claim as pervy. Is that the max age you'll date?

LOL

You're turning out to be just as weird as the OP...

Yes, I picked 55, balding and married because it "means something". It's not like I would have picked an arbitrary number as an example based the most recent creep who tried to add me yesterday just to illustrate my point. (insert rolling eyes smiley)

And no, I would never date anyone over 55... my dad is 55..... ewwwwwwww

People have preferences. I have no problem with yours. I will say that at 46, I feel a little awkward getting FR from 19,20 year old girls.

I don't feel awkward. I have a couple of 19 year olds on my FL that are quite mature for their age, and they add a lot to my experience.

In general, I won't play and flirt with the younger crowd, as that can feel awkward as they are my son's age.
  • MrVaginaSoup
    Options
    www.plentyoffish.com

you can accept all the women you want on there.

This is a fitness site...stop being so homophobic
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    This post is gonna make women not want to friend you because you're being picky and a bit douchey.

LOL-- excellent way of putting it, Miss. lmao!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Are you posting this from 1955? Who uses the word "cats" as a euphemism for men?

Right?? My Dad used to say this back in the 70's. If he were alive today, he'd be 78 years old. The OP looks ok for his age...
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Please guys, no topless pics. they make OP feel funny in the pants
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Are you posting this from 1955? Who uses the word "cats" as a euphemism for men?

Right?? My Dad used to say this back in the 70's. If he were alive today, he'd be 78 years old. The OP looks ok for his age...

Whose the "Cat" who won't cop out, when there's danger all about.....................John Shaft." LOL.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    we get it. you're not gay.

^ This.

Or trying too hard.

Either way, I care just enough to post this and move along to the next "look at me" thread.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Why make a post of it? Sounds like a "You doth protest too much" scenario.
    For sure. Because this is a FITNESS website, so a friend request SHOULD be just that... FRIEND request... Although I have to admit, I have seen some pathetic ppl on here looking for dates.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I accept everybody.

...because I'm easy like that.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I accept everybody.

...because I'm easy like that.

In for easy. Are you a 30 something? I wouldn't want to not be seen as a perv.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    FR sent