I'm not mean, but I dont accept male friend request!!!

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies, he's just looking for a new workout partner.

Seems harmless.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/868147-how-do-you-know-how-many-calories-you-burned-during-sex

That post just made this post 10x creepier
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    lol I thought it was going to be a woman
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

The bold part makes you sound like a serial killer....

You can make lampshades out of their skin and potpourri holders out of their internal organs! Wonderful Christmas gifts for all those special people in your life!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Apparently none of the women on your FL post threads of men in kilts. They are doing it wrong.

ETA......This sentiment is incomplete without pictures. You're welcome.

1702025_orig.jpg

SCO0309.jpg

184155072233505544_nfLUAQIh_c.jpg

paen1024x768.jpg

the-edinburgh-festival1.JPG

tumblr_lual6fdOIx1qhwi2ro1_500.jpg
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • chadderack
    Options
    OP get the f*** outta here. You only want women friend requests. Warning, this guy is a creeper lol.

First and foremost, I highly doubt you will get the same level of advice from women (not that all women dont know a thing or two because I have talked to some very knowledgeable women on here) but really dude? You're not exactly hot hahahaha.

ANyways, go on with yourself. Best of luck on your women only journey.

+1
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

anyone else get a Dexter vibe from this?
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Your profile says you're "young, confident, cocky at times". This post makes me think you should take out that last "y" on cocky

BWAHHHHHHAAAAA

That was great!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    No homo?
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I think this is an encoded message. I have inserted the true meanings for each part:
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???
    True Meaning: PM me pictures of your manly parts! Will take partial nude pictures and send them back. I have a collection of manly xerox butt pictures to share.
    That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.
    True Meaning: PM me pictures of your manly parts! Will take partial nude pictures and send them back. I have a collection of manly xerox butt pictures to share.

So as you can see OP is just really misunderstood....... then again I could be wrong
  • ijohn001
    ijohn001 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'll be your friend.

MnSzJ.gif
    Creepy_7b66a0_1873569.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Apparently none of the women on your FL post threads of men in kilts. They are doing it wrong.

1702025_orig.jpg

SCO0309.jpg

paen1024x768.jpg

I heart you so hard right now, Bean :love:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

1702025_orig.jpg

SCO0309.jpg

paen1024x768.jpg

tumblr_inline_moydc0xJQo1qz4rgp.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Wow I see a lot of sensitive cats out here.....I have to say I have seen some funny comments as well..
    Homophobic? ?? Absolutely not.....I just don't want any male friends on mfp.....I think someone said I was a woman collector....I like that one....

To answer some of u clowns that asked I posted this because I keep getting req!!!! Any smart person would understand that. ..

Sensitive mofos....some funny tho

Ummm....THAT was just said.....:huh:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Wow I see a lot of sensitive cats out here.....I have to say I have seen some funny comments as well..
    Homophobic? ?? Absolutely not.....I just don't want any male friends on mfp.....I think someone said I was a woman collector....I like that one....

To answer some of u clowns that asked I posted this because I keep getting req!!!! Any smart person would understand that. ..

image.png
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options

The bold part makes you sound like a serial killer....

OMG. SO MUCH WIN
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

What are the odds that any of those guys even see this topic? You didn't do yourself any favors (that's putting it lightly).
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options

1702025_orig.jpg

SCO0309.jpg

paen1024x768.jpg

Hot damn I love kilts.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Are you posting this from 1955? Who uses the word "cats" as a euphemism for men?
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The MFP boys are taking a beating today.

What is the other thread? I haven't found it. :tongue: