I'm not mean, but I dont accept male friend request!!!

Options
NewJack718
NewJack718 Posts: 45 Member
I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    not into manbits? I think I know someone you have something in common with.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    we get it. you're not gay.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That's strange, I like getting male friends request. :ohwell: lol
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Um
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Why make a post of it? Sounds like a "You doth protest too much" scenario.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    this is a sad sad day for the men of mfp.One doesnt want to see us without pants and the other doesnt want to see us topless:sad:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    So you're a woman collector?
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Im cool with another swole bro on my FL. serves as friendly competition...BTw this means you go to a hair salon instead of a barbershop? There are dudes there who like touch your face, head , and breathe all over you..not sure if you are into that kind of thing.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a jerk, but I do not like to get request from other men.....Especially the topless cats, like dude really???

That does not motivate me, women motivate me, especially those women out there that are in great shape.

It amazes me to see women cut up, they dont even have to be cut up, I just appreciate the female anatomy all together, and looking at them makes me want to get my body back into top shape, not another guy!!!

The bold part makes you sound like a serial killer....
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    www.plentyoffish.com

you can accept all the women you want on there.

This is a fitness site...stop being so homophobic
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Im cool with another swole bro on my FL. serves as friendly competition...BTw this means you go to a hair salon instead of a barbershop? There are dudes there who like touch your face, head , and breathe all over you..not sure if you are into that kind of thing.

lolwut?
  • CubanSammich
    Options

lolwut?
    LOLL
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP

adds another name to the "do not accept FR list"
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

lolwut?
    LOLL

I lol'd hard
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    What just happened?
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    Thanks OP

adds another name to the "do not accept FR list"

haha this.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I accept all requests because I'm really not mean.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    ~muses~

I just got to thinking that this sounds as if you're using the women on your friends list as kind of carrots.
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So, are you saying I should stop sending them?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    we get it. you're not gay.