JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 67

Options

Replies

• MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    So, I’d like to join. But I use an iPhone for MFP. Do not have computer. How do I post? Copy&paste?
    Thx Joan
    You can use Notes. That's what I use on my iPhone. You can copy and paste. 🙂

• joanreneepas
    joanreneepas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    MyEvolvingJourney:
    Thx for responding. I still cant figure it out. Sorry Im electronically challenged. Can you please give a step by step?
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,918 Member
    Options
    MyEvolvingJourney:
    Thx for responding. I still cant figure it out. Sorry Im electronically challenged. Can you please give a step by step?

@joanreneepas Hi Joan Welcome. When responding to MyEvolvingJourney you need to use the @ symbol before the name with no space so it can show in their notifications & they can find your response or mention easier. Like this @MyEvolvingJourney
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,863 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Thank you!!

@jemtred I had planned to sew yesterday but . . . I’m going to get those new fleecy pj’s done today!

@joanreneepas Welcome! Yes, I keep a “journal” as a Note in my iPhone. Each morning I update it and then copy and paste to this board. Jump in now on Round 67. GrandmaJackie has posted the link for Round 68 which starts soon -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726140/just-give-me-10-days-round-68/p1?new=1

@tandysha That uptick May take 2-3 days to show up.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @joanreneepas -- Welcome! Just jump right in to the challenge! This is an awesome challenge for accountability and support!