Less than 3

Options
124»

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Sort of to answer @iMago 's question, (was that in this thread?) I can't imagine conveying anything really serious with an emoji. My emojis are 100% tomfoolery, except the smirk one which is my actual face at all times.

If I like someone, whether romantically or just on a friend level, I'm definitely going to be insulting, probably call them affectionate insulting names, tell them they're the worst (because they are), glom onto their posts and interact with them in the forums, swoon when they ignore me a little, and probably tell them i hate them when they reciprocate all these mean things. because I'm in 3rd grade apparently

You love me! You really love me!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you Cakey Cake-hole!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Today I tweeted to Halliburton, "I <3 industry" . Love is a many-splendored thing, isn't it?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Today I tweeted to Halliburton, "I <3 industry" . Love is a many-splendored thing, isn't it?

❤️
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Sort of to answer @iMago 's question, (was that in this thread?) I can't imagine conveying anything really serious with an emoji. My emojis are 100% tomfoolery, except the smirk one which is my actual face at all times.

If I like someone, whether romantically or just on a friend level, I'm definitely going to be insulting, probably call them affectionate insulting names, tell them they're the worst (because they are), glom onto their posts and interact with them in the forums, swoon when they ignore me a little, and probably tell them i hate them when they reciprocate all these mean things. because I'm in 3rd grade apparently

Vikka_V wrote: »

You two are just the worst
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Vikka_V wrote: »

You two are just the worst

triple hearts-winky face-smile

smirky smile-thumbs up-heart

(...affirm me now!?
    ..pleeeeease)

tear/beaming grin

...waiting (and timing) your response!