***TMI WARNING; NOT FOR THE BASHFUL****

Options

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    If you think about it what calories you do burn you will just eat back with that after sammich....so just do it and let the calories go!
  • CubanSammich
    Options

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.
    Not cant, more like Won't. IN most if not all my experiences, the other party is worn out or cant continue. theres only 3 holes to ram your ___ into and those wear out under constant pressure. Doesnt take half hour to hammer in a nail, YOu start out slow, work a rythm and pound it in..

What if your lady is not finished in the 30 minutes or less?

Then that means I didnt do my job. And I always do my job. Put it this way, after 30 minutes she cant just get up and walk, leggs are too wobbly. think, bambi
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    [/quote]

Sex is a two way street, you don't have to be in love with your partner but there should be at least a mutual respect for one an other and you should care about her needs since she cares about yours enough to have sex with you.
    This mentality makes me sad :(
    [/quote]

How does it make you sad? Im telling you, my phone rings because I can get it done. Also, as a person with an ENFJ personality, sex is not pleasurable to me, its a fun job and the only satisfaction I receive is that of a satisfied partner.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Aint nobody got time for that..
    Im more like a tactical special teams unit, go in, destroy, come out, go home. Aint nobody got time for a full on flesh war.

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

I like your attitude. XD
  • CubanSammich
    Options
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've counted sex, but not the quickies (15 minutes or less). My husband and I will be drenched in sweat, I usually have multiple orgasms, and we rarely last longer than 30-40 minutes. The few time we do go longer, I am always knocked unconscious, and my whole body sore the next day. lol
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    The few time we do go longer, I am always knocked unconscious, and my whole body sore the next day. lol

:huh:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    54 with 3 kids. If I ever get laid again I'll let you know.

The BEST is yet to come, so I'm told! Send them all to sleep at a friends house. If necessasry, return teh favor for said friend!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_miqzglLhpU1qcpw01o1_500.jpg
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    If it was 12 minutes no. If I pulled an all-nighter yes.

:laugh:

People go longer than 12 minutes?

I'd be bored.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Nope, it is a bonus.

Though, do it vigorously enough and you can earn a post-sex sandwich.

If either of you can make it into the kitchen or have enough energy to make/eat a sammich... you aren't doing it hard enough :P (jokes)

I always make the sandwiches beforehand just in case. If I am not happy with her performance, I eat hers. :P

you eat her sandwich....Heheh I get it.
  • cst573
    cst573 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The few time we do go longer, I am always knocked unconscious, and my whole body sore the next day. lol

:huh:

^^ This^^ Sounds more like an MMA match
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I do, if it's really vigorous and stuff...but it's kind of like I log 60-90 min walking at leisurely pace when I'm at a zoo or flea markets all day long...I'll put in 5 min of aerobic exercise for 15+ min of wild sex.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

25-30min is considered a quickie?? lol

Umm.. Yeah. It's never less than that. :blushing:

I didn't even know men could last longer than 10 minutes.

Maybe I'm just really pretty.

tumblr_mpod8eilla1rrv73jo1_500.jpg
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My DH could count choreplay... clean the kitchen. mow the lawn. paint the bathroom. clean the garage. That's some sexy stuff.

QFT
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...to catch up later...

...(as if this thread will still be here later)...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just want this to show up in my newsfeed...
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

25-30min is considered a quickie?? lol

Umm.. Yeah. It's never less than that. :blushing:

I didn't even know men could last longer than 10 minutes.

Maybe I'm just really pretty.

tumblr_mpod8eilla1rrv73jo1_500.jpg
    we need pics to confirm
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    why would I count it.....I end up eating back those calories every time.

yeah I said it.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Just want this to show up in my newsfeed...

And I thank you for that......
This discussion has been closed.