3 Day No-Sugar Challenge

Options

Replies

• Stormtrooper101
    Stormtrooper101 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Last day if my first round of three days (I intend on doing this multiple times), and first two days have been a failure, but looking to finish off strong! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • MCMelRock
    MCMelRock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this on Saturday, February 23rd. No sweets for 3 days.
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    MCMelRock wrote: »
    I will be starting this on Saturday, February 23rd. No sweets for 3 days.

Welcome!
  • janicebrotherton9496
    Options
    I would love to join in on this . I’ve been wanting to try and give sugar up for awhile, maybe with some help and motivation this will be a good start. Is it to late to start ? Could you also please add me as a friend . I’m new on here and looking for some people to help get me motivated.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I will not eat any sugar, honey, etc. for the next 3 days.i know I’ll feel better.
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    I would love to join in on this . I’ve been wanting to try and give sugar up for awhile, maybe with some help and motivation this will be a good start. Is it to late to start ? Could you also please add me as a friend . I’m new on here and looking for some people to help get me motivated.

Of course! Welcome! Everyonr here is open to motovate each other through the challenge!
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    Hi!
    I will not eat any sugar, honey, etc. for the next 3 days.i know I’ll feel better.

Precisely the point of the challenge! Welcome!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hi!

2/25 nope, but was under control...adding another day! Going for 3 consecutive days. I’ll get there.

2/26
    2/27
    2/28
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    Hi!

2/25 nope, but was under control...adding another day! Going for 3 consecutive days. I’ll get there.

2/26
    2/27
    2/28

Going for the three consecutive days is the best way to see how much better you’ll feel after a short break from sugar. But rven just limiting your intake is good, so congratulations!
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    Starting my second attempt at the challenge today, first attempt was a failure. Three days, no sugar!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hi!

2/26
    2/27
    2/28

Going for the three consecutive days is the best way to see how much better you’ll feel after a short break from sugar. But rven just limiting your intake is good, so congratulations!

Awe, thank you so much. Limiting my intake (quite low) may be the best I can do now.

• Stormtrooper101
    Options
    2/26 - Unsucessful. A friend was moving and we had donuts to celebrate.

2/27 -
    2/28 -
  • MadisonMolly2017
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am planning to try again on Monday

3/4
    3/5
    3/6
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    I am planning to try again on Monday

3/4
    3/5
    3/6

Wishing you the best of luck! I am also going to be retrying (starting today), as I had a busy weekend and could not log.
  • Stormtrooper101
    Options
    3/4: Success!
    3/5:
    3/6:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    3/4: Success!
    3/5:
    3/6:

YAY!!!
  • LolaLaylola
    LolaLaylola Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I started today not eating any candy, chocolate (my favorite) or sweet snacks and drinks, However, I already had 17 Grams of sugar today! 13 in 2 Medium Kiwis and 3 in my Meatball Stroganoff!! Is this kind of sugar Ok?
  • LolaLaylola
    Options
    3/5: Success. Had few sugar free hard candy when cravings hit and I just needed a small treat to satisfy my sweet tooth
    3/6:
    3/7:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Beginning again!

3/6
    3/7
    3/8

I think I’m going to do it this time!.
  • LolaLaylola
    Options
    3/5: Success. Had few sugar free hard candy when cravings hit and I just needed a small treat to satisfy my sweet tooth
    3/6: Can't believe I did it again today.. One more day left
    3/7: