Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

2456755

Replies

  • busyPKbusyPK Posts: 2,603Member Member Posts: 2,603Member Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    Is it really the first time that thread was closed for a period of time? I'm sort of shocked. :D

    It was locked for a bit last week too.

    Dang I must have missed that one, or simply forgot. Probably the latter.

    Yummy lunch @Will_Workout_for_food - I made chili last night and will be having that soon. :smile:

  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,163Member Member Posts: 5,163Member Member
    I still wanna do Phrasing. :grimace:
  • kodiakkekodiakke Posts: 379Member Member Posts: 379Member Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    I still wanna do Phrasing. :grimace:

    Danger zone!
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,163Member Member Posts: 5,163Member Member
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 30,847Member Member Posts: 30,847Member Member
    Quick question, but do you have to be newly single to be in this thread?
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 8,776Member Member Posts: 8,776Member Member
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!
    innuendo
  • amyjsparklesamyjsparkles Posts: 4,847Member Member Posts: 4,847Member Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!
    innuendo

    :/ :/ :/ :'( :'( :'(

    I'm sorry. I hope ya'll get the thread back, or that this one takes off for you. <3
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 8,776Member Member Posts: 8,776Member Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    Is it really the first time that thread was closed for a period of time? I'm sort of shocked. :D

    It was locked for a bit last week too.

    Dang I must have missed that one, or simply forgot. Probably the latter.

    Yummy lunch @Will_Workout_for_food - I made chili last night and will be having that soon. :smile:
    Chili really sounds good. I bought a bunch of 93% lean ground turkey the other day and plan to make chili with it

    i have venison chili for lunch
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 8,776Member Member Posts: 8,776Member Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    Is it really the first time that thread was closed for a period of time? I'm sort of shocked. :D

    It was locked for a bit last week too.

    Dang I must have missed that one, or simply forgot. Probably the latter.

    Yummy lunch @Will_Workout_for_food - I made chili last night and will be having that soon. :smile:
    Chili really sounds good. I bought a bunch of 93% lean ground turkey the other day and plan to make chili with it

    i have venison chili for lunch

    Pics or it didnt happen

    it doesn't photograph well. chili in general i don't think photographs well.
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 8,503Member Member Posts: 8,503Member Member
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!

    YOU WEREN'T HERE TO KEEP US IN LINE!!!
    Or to, ya know..... just hang...... :'(
  • amyjsparklesamyjsparkles Posts: 4,847Member Member Posts: 4,847Member Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!

    YOU WEREN'T HERE TO KEEP US IN LINE!!!
    Or to, ya know..... just hang...... :'(

    Aww. :'( <3

    I'm sorryyy!
  • SpartanxiSpartanxi Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    Hopefully This Thread Picks up!
    Also Add me Y'all!
  • jenreadyjenready Posts: 1,418Member Member Posts: 1,418Member Member
    I'm surprised after this many years the thread was shut down. Come on, everyone is just having fun.
  • zorander6zorander6 Posts: 1,885Member Member Posts: 1,885Member Member
  • burlygirl91burlygirl91 Posts: 4,865Member Member Posts: 4,865Member Member
    zck005edr6ka.jpg

    *You're 😂

    Also I just joined and would love some friends. But be warned I may post pictures of my cat and memes.

    I can sympathise with this lol
Sign In or Register to comment.