Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• mbaker566mbaker566 Member Posts: 10,906 Member Member Posts: 10,906 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi everyone, popped in and said hello on the last thread a couple of days ago and was sat back reading a little before awkwardly joining in......! Nice to meet you all anyhow..... And now back to the corner, but defo not the snacks table!

it's all healthy snacks, promise.

Yes, we're all set up with a veggie and fresh fruit tray... (But if anyone is looking for a lil pizzazz, I may have smuggled Ranch, Caesar and some cream cheese fruit dip in... Just sayin')
    i just had celery and caesar. mmmm
    deer chili is gone
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 10,464 Member Member Posts: 10,464 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    IDK what happened, but I'm innocent...

BTW, my stomach edema, chest pains, etc. that was so much improved yesterday (and even earlier this morning) has returned. It isn't as bad as Sun. night (yet), but I'm getting more and more concerned. Also, I noticed my HR is dropping a little bit during this. I should see a dr., but will probably wait until tomorrow to see if it improves. I actually wonder if it is really just gall bladder related or something. Liver tests (ALT/AST) have been high for a long time, but my endocrinologist says that is because I run so much. He says if I feel fine that I shouldn't worry. I'm starting to no longer feel fine. :(

You should definitely see the doc sooner than later.

I know... I did just put in a request for an appt. with their online system. I guess I fear there is a gall bladder issue. :(

i wouldn't wait. i'd go to a walk in clinic if they are available to you.

Nah, I'm sure it will improve on its own. A walk in clinic is going to be pretty far away anyway, and I'm sure I would not be able to drive there by the time I get off work. I put in a description of my symptoms and everything else, so if they think I should make an earlier appt., I'm sure they will call me.

ETA: Many years ago, I had a gall bladder flare-up for the first time and went to the ER with these symptoms thinking I was having a heart attack or something. The liver tests were way off and they not only diagnosed the gall bladder issue (which never needed treatment and improved on its own), but also diagnosed me with hepatitis based on that ALT/AST test taken during the flare-up. It was back to normal in less than a week, but then my insurance started thinking I have hepatitis.
    edited March 2019

BTW, my stomach edema, chest pains, etc. that was so much improved yesterday (and even earlier this morning) has returned. It isn't as bad as Sun. night (yet), but I'm getting more and more concerned. Also, I noticed my HR is dropping a little bit during this. I should see a dr., but will probably wait until tomorrow to see if it improves. I actually wonder if it is really just gall bladder related or something. Liver tests (ALT/AST) have been high for a long time, but my endocrinologist says that is because I run so much. He says if I feel fine that I shouldn't worry. I'm starting to no longer feel fine. :(

I know... I did just put in a request for an appt. with their online system. I guess I fear there is a gall bladder issue. :(

Nah, I'm sure it will improve on its own. A walk in clinic is going to be pretty far away anyway, and I'm sure I would not be able to drive there by the time I get off work. I put in a description of my symptoms and everything else, so if they think I should make an earlier appt., I'm sure they will call me.

i don't have a picture of my disapproving face but maybe @yogidani77 can repost hers
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Member Posts: 6,974 Member Member Posts: 6,974 Member

i don't have a picture of my disapproving face but maybe @yogidani77 can repost hers

I do have one that I actually sent to my son when I found out he was failing one of his classes. He was at his dads and that was the only way I could show him my disapproval. He pulled his grade up....
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 16,112 Member Member Posts: 16,112 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »

I do have one that I actually sent to my son when I found out he was failing one of his classes. He was at his dads and that was the only way I could show him my disapproval. He pulled his grade up....

I love this
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 16,112 Member Member Posts: 16,112 Member
    zck005edr6ka.jpg

*You're 😂

Also I just joined and would love some friends. But be warned I may post pictures of my cat and memes.

I can sympathise with this lol

Me too

Your ex bf does your head in too? 😏
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Member Posts: 2,110 Member Member Posts: 2,110 Member
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I step away for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose? Which one of you broke the old thread??
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,899 Member Member Posts: 9,899 Member
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I step away for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose? Which one of you broke the old thread??

Where have you been, missy!?!?!??

it was a group effort
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 239,394 Member Member Posts: 239,394 Member
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!

It wasn't me :#:D
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 239,394 Member Member Posts: 239,394 Member

Please, please .. go now to Dr 😙
  • orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 5,957 Member Member Posts: 5,957 Member
    I blame @orangegato and phrasing 😂

:innocent:
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi everyone, popped in and said hello on the last thread a couple of days ago and was sat back reading a little before awkwardly joining in......! Nice to meet you all anyhow..... And now back to the corner, but defo not the snacks table!

Hi welcome 🙂
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,520 Member Member Posts: 9,520 Member
    zorander6 wrote: »
    Meh, if I can't talk cars I got nothing to talk about. Except chess boards, or collecting $2 bills (sadly think my ex stole them and spent them, can't find my collection.)

Doubt our car chat or going back, your discussion with Shawn about cars either, rather the innuendo driving prattles that caused someone to buckle and report it as inappropriate. Veering on caution. Your final post reminded me of moments when my father taught me about pistons, piston rings and crankshafts ... How to determine if something needs replacing etc ... A LONG time ago.

Anyway ... Your car seems to need a lot of tlc ... Do you already have the replacement parts on hand, or will you need to forage for those?
    edited March 2019
    Made my macros work today. I can have ice cream xD

When it's as hot as it is here today, there is always room for ice cream. Are you on a cut already?
  • zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 2,427 Member Member Posts: 2,427 Member
    Meh, if I can't talk cars I got nothing to talk about. Except chess boards, or collecting $2 bills (sadly think my ex stole them and spent them, can't find my collection.)

Doubt our car chat or going back, your discussion with Shawn about cars either, rather the innuendo driving prattles that caused someone to buckle and report it as inappropriate. Veering on caution. Your final post reminded me of moments when my father taught me about pistons, piston rings and crankshafts ... How to determine if something needs replacing etc ... A LONG time ago.

Anyway ... Your car seems to need a lot of tlc ... Do you already have the replacement parts on hand, or will you need to forage for those?

Got most of the parts though may need to buy a new water pump but we'll see. Most of it fortunately is easily found at auto parts stores or at various vendors.

Got most of the parts though may need to buy a new water pump but we'll see. Most of it fortunately is easily found at auto parts stores or at various vendors.

That's a relief. Do you know anything about Fords 2009-2013? Used parts and where to source them in bulk here in the US?