• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    Wtf happened mannnnnnnnn?????

I actually read the rules lol. I'm thinking but not 100% it was the innuendos, jury still out this

Hows everybody today?

Hey Tank. I was ok until someone at work was acting like *kitten*. And I found out a good football player was released. Cheap stuff I guess. Hope you’re doing well

Ugh dang ciworkers. Ravens fan? I saw Weddle was released today.

No wtf. Actually Giants and Dolphins. Giants Landon Collins walking. Wtf Weddle can still play.

I didn't see that! Thats surprising he's not old so its not like he doesn't have the legs anymore. Is it a cap space move? The Packers could use him, he is a free agent lol.

NFL football is not NFL football anymore. 27 is the new old and you can't touch an offensive player when he has the ball. Soccer, or footie as some would say is the new deal. Don't believe me? Come to ATL.

The irony in that is the super bowl was more of an old school football in ATL where the majority was fought on the offensive/defensive line. But yes I agree it's not what it used it be. But isn't that always the case with everything?
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    @bojack5
    You’ve been paged!!!!!
    2X

Hey :)

I think ill stay out of the new thread.....but thanks for the shout out @yogidani77 and @cupcakegirl81

This gives me the sadness @bojack5 :(
  • Tankiscool
    tinak33 wrote: »
    So this is were all the happy people hang out. There's snacks, chili, cars, cuts, bulks, venison, innuendo, and even a few of my favorite people. Ima pull up a stool and stay a while.

You should! B)

Nothing inappropriate happens here. o:):#

riiiiiiight. Bunch a deviants congregating, what could possibly go afoul?

Nothing! We are all innocent until proven guilty. Thats what my BFF that's a lawyer seems to tell me on a weekly basis.

I was about to tag you 😊 so glad you to make it!
    Are you being good trouble?

I'm always good! o:)

I actually just got on a bit ago and found the thread closed. Glad @Cutemesoon started this thread!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

I actually read the rules lol. I'm thinking but not 100% it was the innuendos, jury still out this

Hows everybody today?

Hey Tank. I was ok until someone at work was acting like *kitten*. And I found out a good football player was released. Cheap stuff I guess. Hope you’re doing well

No wtf. Actually Giants and Dolphins. Giants Landon Collins walking. Wtf Weddle can still play.

I didn't see that! Thats surprising he's not old so its not like he doesn't have the legs anymore. Is it a cap space move? The Packers could use him, he is a free agent lol.

NFL football is not NFL football anymore. 27 is the new old and you can't touch an offensive player when he has the ball. Soccer, or footie as some would say is the new deal. Don't believe me? Come to ATL.

The irony in that is the super bowl BRADY INVITATIONAL was more of an old school football in ATL where the majority was fought on the offensive/defensive line. But yes I agree it's not what it used it be. But isn't that always the case with everything?

FIFY
  • So this is were all the happy people hang out. There's snacks, chili, cars, cuts, bulks, venison, innuendo, and even a few of my favorite people. Ima pull up a stool and stay a while.

Yay!
  • Tankiscool
    So this is were all the happy people hang out. There's snacks, chili, cars, cuts, bulks, venison, innuendo, and even a few of my favorite people. Ima pull up a stool and stay a while.

Yay!

Mama Dee is here! What did Steven do now that the thread got closed?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    @midwesterner85 hey there. I haven’t seen you of course and this is the internet but those don’t sound like gallbladder symptoms. It sounds like you’ve developed ascites for whatever reason but it is usually a liver reason. And you’ve said that your hepatic function tests have been elevated (from running [???]). There’s actually a connection between liver and heart so the bradycardia may really be relevant here. You said that you’re going to make an appointment and I hope that you do. Tests are needed and a diagnosis needs to be made in order to figure out management. Please follow up. If you feel even worse before the appointment, going to your local hospital emergency department is completely valid.

Good point. I'm in a whole lot of pain still. Thinking it was gall bladder (still believe this is a possibility, but you could be right), I am trying the heat over it and drinking apple cider vinegar. I know it may not help, but figure it couldn't hurt at this point. I have an appt. on Thurs. afternoon and hoping I can make it that long.
  • Tankiscool

Hows everybody today?

The irony in that is the super bowl BRADY INVITATIONAL was more of an old school football in ATL where the majority was fought on the offensive/defensive line. But yes I agree it's not what it used it be. But isn't that always the case with everything?

FIFY

LOL yessss
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Amazon delivery is delayed. What? There’s a storm somewhere?

If u have cap one and amazon doesn’t deliver in time u can be compensated

I don’t and I don’t want another card. I have a prime visa though and I don’t think they do that. Wtf
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    @midwesterner85 hey there. I haven’t seen you of course and this is the internet but those don’t sound like gallbladder symptoms. It sounds like you’ve developed ascites for whatever reason but it is usually a liver reason. And you’ve said that your hepatic function tests have been elevated (from running [???]). There’s actually a connection between liver and heart so the bradycardia may really be relevant here. You said that you’re going to make an appointment and I hope that you do. Tests are needed and a diagnosis needs to be made in order to figure out management. Please follow up. If you feel even worse before the appointment, going to your local hospital emergency department is completely valid.

Good point. I'm in a whole lot of pain still. Thinking it was gall bladder (still believe this is a possibility, but you could be right), I am trying the heat over it and drinking apple cider vinegar. I know it may not help, but figure it couldn't hurt at this point. I have an appt. on Thurs. afternoon and hoping I can make it that long.

There’s no honor in suffering. Go in if it’s too unbearable
  • yogidani77

Please don’t wait too long
  • Tankiscool

I don’t and I don’t want another card. I have a prime visa though and I don’t think they do that. Wtf

Actually just had a late delivery myself and got $10 and don't have capital one hut do have prime. I signed up for Paribus I believe? Its scans your emails for receipts and will contact the sellee , Amazon, Target, Walmart and if the price drops for the item they'll send an email for you. Essentially no work. Depends on how comfortable you are giving then access to your emails though.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    h9gib5wzopt4.gif
  • yogidani77
    I have 54 cals left. Can i lick the spoon?

Of course 😊
  • Tankiscool

Actually just had a late delivery myself and got $10 and don't have capital one hut do have prime. I signed up for Paribus I believe? Its scans your emails for receipts and will contact the sellee , Amazon, Target, Walmart and if the price drops for the item they'll send an email for you. Essentially no work. Depends on how comfortable you are giving then access to your emails though.

Paribus is what i use with cap 1

Doesnt scan emails. Just transactions

Yeah I think capital one bought it out awhile back. And you are correct.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

You should! B)

Who you calling deviants? I resemble that remark 😁🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    cee134 wrote: »
    h9gib5wzopt4.gif

Hey Cee, nice to see you drop in. :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

You should! B)

oh I know. Toy breaker.
  • slimgirljo15

You should! B)

oh I know. Toy breaker.

:laugh: 😏