The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    zck005edr6ka.jpg

*You're 😂

Also I just joined and would love some friends. But be warned I may post pictures of my cat and memes.

I can sympathise with this lol

I can't. That means I have to talk to people.... and I don't. lol

Talk to people? All the noooos.

This is why we are in the quiet corner. With snacks. <3
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    IDK what happened, but I'm innocent...

BTW, my stomach edema, chest pains, etc. that was so much improved yesterday (and even earlier this morning) has returned. It isn't as bad as Sun. night (yet), but I'm getting more and more concerned. Also, I noticed my HR is dropping a little bit during this. I should see a dr., but will probably wait until tomorrow to see if it improves. I actually wonder if it is really just gall bladder related or something. Liver tests (ALT/AST) have been high for a long time, but my endocrinologist says that is because I run so much. He says if I feel fine that I shouldn't worry. I'm starting to no longer feel fine. :(

You should definitely see the doc sooner than later.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Hi everyone, popped in and said hello on the last thread a couple of days ago and was sat back reading a little before awkwardly joining in......! Nice to meet you all anyhow..... And now back to the corner, but defo not the snacks table!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    zck005edr6ka.jpg

*You're 😂

Also I just joined and would love some friends. But be warned I may post pictures of my cat and memes.

Cats and memes are awesome. Cat memes are even awesomer 😂
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Y’all are the best 😊😊😊😊😊😘
    Did you tag everyone??? ❤️
    I may not have time to read it all....
    Busy morning
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi everyone, popped in and said hello on the last thread a couple of days ago and was sat back reading a little before awkwardly joining in......! Nice to meet you all anyhow..... And now back to the corner, but defo not the snacks table!

it's all healthy snacks, promise.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

BTW, my stomach edema, chest pains, etc. that was so much improved yesterday (and even earlier this morning) has returned. It isn't as bad as Sun. night (yet), but I'm getting more and more concerned. Also, I noticed my HR is dropping a little bit during this. I should see a dr., but will probably wait until tomorrow to see if it improves. I actually wonder if it is really just gall bladder related or something. Liver tests (ALT/AST) have been high for a long time, but my endocrinologist says that is because I run so much. He says if I feel fine that I shouldn't worry. I'm starting to no longer feel fine. :(

Don't listen to me, I'm the last person who would go to the doctor when I should. But you probably should
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    My lunch
    lcdign0gd1yl.jpeg

Looks delicious!
    7EWI.gif
  • yogidani77
    Hi. It is probably just temporary. Right. I mean the thread has reached legendary status and will take time for mods to wade through 4111 pages to see if anything untoward is going on.

We probably have all the secret woo-ers and reporters to thank for it. So thanks guys

That was my thoughts EXACTLY (wooers)
  • yogidani77
    @yogidani77 no more missing us til the other thread gets reopened;)
    And @Will_Workout_for_food behave lol

My Girl!!! ❤️🥰
  • yogidani77
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    Is it really the first time that thread was closed for a period of time? I'm sort of shocked. :D

It was locked for a bit last week too.

Dang I must have missed that one, or simply forgot. Probably the latter.

Yummy lunch @Will_Workout_for_food - I made chili last night and will be having that soon. :smile:
    Chili really sounds good. I bought a bunch of 93% lean ground turkey the other day and plan to make chili with it

i have venison chili for lunch

Now I love you even more 🥰
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    I love me some deer chili
  • yogidani77

Please see a doctor...☹️🥺
    🥰
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member

I know... I did just put in a request for an appt. with their online system. I guess I fear there is a gall bladder issue. :(
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member

I know... I did just put in a request for an appt. with their online system. I guess I fear there is a gall bladder issue. :(

i wouldn't wait. i'd go to a walk in clinic if they are available to you.
  • mbaker566
    tinak33 wrote: »
    kilobykilo wrote: »

it's all healthy snacks, promise.

Yes, we're all set up with a veggie and fresh fruit tray... (But if anyone is looking for a lil pizzazz, I may have smuggled Ranch, Caesar and some cream cheese fruit dip in... Just sayin')
    i just had celery and caesar. mmmm
    deer chili is gone
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    edited March 2019

Nah, I'm sure it will improve on its own. A walk in clinic is going to be pretty far away anyway, and I'm sure I would not be able to drive there by the time I get off work. I put in a description of my symptoms and everything else, so if they think I should make an earlier appt., I'm sure they will call me.

ETA: Many years ago, I had a gall bladder flare-up for the first time and went to the ER with these symptoms thinking I was having a heart attack or something. The liver tests were way off and they not only diagnosed the gall bladder issue (which never needed treatment and improved on its own), but also diagnosed me with hepatitis based on that ALT/AST test taken during the flare-up. It was back to normal in less than a week, but then my insurance started thinking I have hepatitis.
  • mbaker566

Nah, I'm sure it will improve on its own. A walk in clinic is going to be pretty far away anyway, and I'm sure I would not be able to drive there by the time I get off work. I put in a description of my symptoms and everything else, so if they think I should make an earlier appt., I'm sure they will call me.

i don't have a picture of my disapproving face but maybe @yogidani77 can repost hers
  • yogidani77

i don't have a picture of my disapproving face but maybe @yogidani77 can repost hers

I do have one that I actually sent to my son when I found out he was failing one of his classes. He was at his dads and that was the only way I could show him my disapproval. He pulled his grade up....