JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 71

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    @MarisaMSimon Enjoy your time here in Vegas!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord WHOO HOO! Look at you go!! Keep up the great work!!

@jlbtnc Losing 15# in your first 3 rounds is incredible. Give your body a chance to figure out what’s going on. Stick to it, you will continue losing if you are patient.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    j61mq57hi8cg.png
    ** ROUND 71 **
    # 7 for me
    GW end of round – 372
    GW 299 – End of 2019 (6.2)

Day/Weight/Comment
    03/14 378.4 (-0.4) – My goal this round is to focus, focus, focus! No more red rounds! My goal is to lose 4 to 6 pounds per round. If I don't lose that much no worries – I am not beating myself up. But I am determined not to have any more red rounds! I can do that at least! So to help me do that, I reset my ticker yesterday to my 2019 start weight, which I am over by 5.4 pounds. I have really been struggling but I am going to try to come out of this slump because life is just not getting any easier as we struggle in these trying times. My goal this year is lose 50 to 75 pounds and to do that I am really going to have to buckle down. My ticker is set for 75 but I will gladly take 50 plus in a heartbeat and nothing less than that for sure. I think having something already on the ticker is not helping me so I am trying something new. I have to keep trying and trying until I get it right!
    My Dad is doing pretty good considering he is in hospice in a nursing home. In February it has been over year. Life goes on, so I have to find a way to make me a priority also. Baby steps
    I am also working on increasing my sleeping hrs per night. I am happy to say this week I have slept 3 days since Monday over 7 hrs! I have not slept 7 hrs 3 nights in a week in a loooong time, so I am proud of that and I am going to try to keep it going because this helps me for sure.
    I am really going to try to check in here more often too. That too will help me because I will be more mindful. I will read something to inspire, etc. The rounds I lost -- I checked in more also. Even if I don't have time to comment every day, I want to log my weight at least.
    03/15 378.4 (-0.0) – Went over my points but did my exercise and got my 7000 steps. Short on sleep but feeling great and back on it today. Pre-planning for weekend so I can maintain or even lose a pound or more. We will see. I usually make my goal for weekend to maintain or not to gain. If I do that I am doing good. Past weekends I have blown my whole week on the weekend. Now I can maintain and even lose. I may go up one day and come right back down the next because I try not to have 2 or 3 bad days if you include Friday.
    03/16 374.8 (-3.6) :blush: - yesterday I resisted fast food after visiting my Dad in nursing home. Came home, had some eggs and grits. I also decided this morning to switch WW plans. I going to online only which will save me $25 a month since I am not going to meetings anyway but I love their points program. Right now the meetings are not in the plan for me and I rather use God, family, MFP and my therapist who I see Tuesday for my support system for now. That is my new plan for now. Giving up is not an option for me! :smile:
    03/17 373.6 (-1.2) :blush: - I got in my 7000 steps yesterday. Since I was over my WW points yesterday, I was surprised I was down today. I think I may be up tomorrow. Not sure since I did eat a lot of protein and hardly any carbs. Back on track a little bit today. But I know I will be down overall this weekend for sure -- so a win win. :)
    03/18 372.6 (-1.0) :blush: - This week has been awesome. Since last Monday I have lost over 8 pounds! Finally consistently going down. I have revamped my game plan going forward and feeling good. Now to just keep the consistency going is the real challenge. But I am going to do it! Glad to finally wipe out the gain for this year and see the 1 pound on my ticker. :smiley: I got in another 7 hours of sleep last night too. Sleep is a key factor for me. It helps me stay focused. I can definitely tell the difference when I get in those zzz’s!
    03/19 369.6 (-3.0) :blush:- Now to stick the new decade! Yay! I know this is going to slow down but I am going to enjoy every minute of it for now and try to keep it going as long as I can. lol
    03/20 376.2 (+6.6) - I had 2 items yesterday with a lot of salt and I did overeat but not to the tune of 7 pounds. So we will see tomorrow. I sorta got back on track today. Had a salad for dinner tonight and resisted fast foods but had sweets at work. So I will see what my buddy says in the morning. Nite nite.
    03/21 372.4 (- 3.8) :blush:Yeah!! Got my 7000 steps and 6 hrs of sleep. Over my points but no fast foods. Had a salad for dinner and drunk plenty of water to get rid of that salt. I saw 360’s this morning. I am really shooting for 369 by Saturday. If not I will still be at my goal for the end of this challenge. I had an awesome session with my therapist Tuesday too. She is very good.
    03/22
    03/23

<3 ”Consistency over a day - no problem. Consistency over a week - ehh. Consistency over a month is hard. Now think about consistency over six months or a year. That takes grit, accountability and preparation.”— Author Unknown <3

This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE.
    Round 64 - SW 373.4 EW 369 (-4.4)
    Round 65 - SW 370.8 EW 375.4 (+4.6)
    Round 66 - SW 376 EW 373.6 (-2.4)
    Round 67 – Did not participate (2/11/19 375.4)
    Round 68 - SW 375.2 EW 377 (+1.8)
    Round 69 - SW 380.2 EW 382.4 (+ 2.2)
    Round 70 - SW 382.4 EW 378.8 (-3.6)
    Net change 2019 = (+ 5.4)

8uz89zyb2pip.jpeg

:flowerforyou: SW 373.4 - 1/3/19 GW 299 - 12/31/19 :flowerforyou:

887823.png

That's so brilliant Molly - way to go !!

Thanks!