Options
1235»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Jflowwers wrote: »
    @BattyKnitter

What’s sad is being ganged up on over using the term “clean eating” like it’s some type of egregious phrase. I never said anyone was wrong. If I could delete this thread, I would.

You can request the deletion of this thread. Click the flag button and report it -- there should be an option for it being your own thread and you want to delete it.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Jflowwers wrote: »
    @BattyKnitter

What’s sad is being ganged up on over using the term “clean eating” like it’s some type of egregious phrase. I never said anyone was wrong. If I could delete this thread, I would.

People are just commenting. I have seen people get "ganged up on" online and this does not even come close.

People are thrown by your definition. I have seen many definitions of "clean eating" and this is the first that included low sodium and low sugar.

I wouldn't rule out the low sugar as something new, but the sodium, for sure. The lack of a common standard definition is what makes people dismissive of the phrase "clean eating."

Kudos for the low sodium. It's really admirable that you're looking to improve your eating for your health. What other rules do you mean to imply with the phrase "clean eating?" We don't know, because there's no standard definition. Maybe there's a clue, somewhere?
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @autumnblade75

What I mean is whole foods. My plate consists of a protein and veggie, generally some healthy fats and sometimes a grain. A bit of fruit. No refined anything. Again, this is the majority of the time. I went to NYC last month and there was no way I wasn't going to eat pizza. Pretty reluctant to explain myself further with all the “wooing” and whatnot so Ill just be on my way.
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @DeeDee2211

Thank you for your encouragement.