An intellect rivaled only by garden tools

Options

Replies

• suzannesimmons1
    suzannesimmons1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I get visual migraines sometimes. As much as I enjoy them, I don't enjoy how stupid I get afterward. Last week I had one, and one symptom I get occasionally is that I feel taller. After the migraine went away and I could see properly again, I hopped on the internet browsing tall pants annoyed that I have to change my whole wardrobe. Mind you I was back to my "normal height" when I did this and I was fully aware that I was having perception distortions when they were happening.

Gotta love the Alice in wonderland side effect...
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I get visual migraines sometimes. As much as I enjoy them, I don't enjoy how stupid I get afterward. Last week I had one, and one symptom I get occasionally is that I feel taller. After the migraine went away and I could see properly again, I hopped on the internet browsing tall pants annoyed that I have to change my whole wardrobe. Mind you I was back to my "normal height" when I did this and I was fully aware that I was having perception distortions when they were happening.

Gotta love the Alice in wonderland side effect...

Mine is not as pronounced as how typically people describe it, I just feel a little bit taller, like an average tall woman. Nothing spectacular. It's the light show that I really enjoy.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    wsusan162 wrote: »
    I've tried to swipe to turn the page on a book, then realize it's a real book not my kindle. Also, last week I took the last fabric softener sheet out of the box, then threw the box in the dryer, started it up...and then noticed I still had the sheet in my hand lol

I actually laughed out loud at this one.